The Find Book 3 - Cover

The Find Book 3

Copyright© 2019 by toms120

Chapter 5

Once upstairs Tom sat down with Artamus and started to go over the past history of the company, where they were now and where the company planned to go in the future! The first thing Tom did was remind him that it was now in his best interests as a shareholder to either bail out right now which will cost you dearly or get on board and make that stock grow which will forever supply your life with financial security.

“Artamus we need you to supply us with area information so we can start to build and open companies in your area. Can you give us two days so each of my head people can ask you questions? How bad are your appointments for that time and can you reschedule them at a later date?”

Replying to Tom he said that it was possible but would need to contact his people and let them know that he was okay! Tom said that was a given! Artamus asked Tom, “What kind of business, what area are we thinking of and what is our time frame?”

“This is why we have you here,” said Tom. “We know what we want to do but not where is best also can the area supply the people we need to make this venture happen and to keep them operational.

“We would like to use Grenada Island as the main hub. We will need you to open a bank there and one on our island once we get settled. We will need to get supplies for buildings, food, and staples, and not knowing what the area can supply us; it is hard to finish that list! Do you have any idea what businesses we are in?”

Artamus answered, “No!” Finishing that statement he said, “I guess over the next few day’s I’m going to realize I knew nothing about this operation!”

Tom asked Artamus to answer their questions, “but if you know something different or better make sure you tell them that, they will listen! Don’t be afraid to ask questions back so you can give them a better answer to solve the problem. They know you are more familiar with the area. If possible I would not like to deal with the cartel’s and if we have to ship it in, so be it! Please hold a second.”

“Linda can you come in!”

Artamus called his people and said all was okay and he would be staying a few days.

Linda walked in and Tom asked her to call Wendy and ask her to come in. She arrived and Tom asked about dinner and she said it could be served in 45 minutes to an hour. Tom asked her if she needed to be anywhere after dinner and she said no. Tom said, “I would like to have you at the evening meeting if possible. One quick question, are you going to the island or are you staying here?”

An answer came quickly, “Going!”

“Okay, Thank you.” With that, Wendy left.

“Artamus just for your information, the 4 girls in the kitchen are Marty’s stepdaughters and are not hired help.” He answered ‘okay.’

“You have talked to Linda and know her. She is our CEO, COO, COF, and my future wife once we get settled. I want anything and everything to go through her, also any odd feelings or something you hear that doesn’t feel right I need you to tell Aaron, Mark, or Linda. Soon you will know the rest of the people here and believe me they are the best in their field and as they say in Boston, they are “Wicked Smart”. Most have multiple degrees or are just plain talented.

Artamus looked at Linda and she replied, “Two days ago within 45 minutes, 3 of them just talking came up with 2 business ventures that will be between 2-3 billion dollars a year. I was taking notes after they started and they didn’t even realize they did it. The talent is unbelievable, and Tom is just as bad. Tom sometimes doesn’t notice what is happening and just trusts his people knowing it’s getting done. This company is more like a family and that’s why I think that everyone does not want to let the others down in any way.” Linda kept going! “Our Armed Forces which probably no one notices are made up of 148 Navy Seals, Rangers and Green Berets. We have 17 Masters in martial arts and 3 Grand Masters. Aaron’s security clearance is higher than the President’s and for Mark, the CIA or NSA won’t release his and Aaron says we don’t want to know.

Tom took over the conversation, “Steve is our Computer genius and has a mathematical mind. Steve is giving his division over to Tracy so he can free himself up to do other more important things. Rich Fry is a Navy Seal with 3 different Engineering degrees. Construction, Electrical and Mechanical and a lot of common sense. Ron is our go-to guy for everything. Also, he can repair or build almost anything. Anna and Kelly are sisters and both geologists. Jim is their brother and was a Professor at U of Ill. And the leading expert of the 1800s wars in the United States. Tim and Vickie you know but Tim is like Jim and Vickie is a Metallurgist and is the one that makes those pretty plates for you. Mary soon will be Steve’s wife and holds an accounting degree. Jill is my and Linda’s Assistant. Mike does our rentals and houses. Carl runs all off our boat business.”

Linda asked Artamus if he had any family and was told they were killed in an accident a few years back. The girls came to get them as dinner was served.

Artamus could not get over all these people eating together. Asking Tom about it Tom said, “They are more like family than employees,” and as he said that the kitchen people came out with plates and sat down with them. Tom started again by saying, “Over the next few days you will hear stories that you will think could not be possible. Believe me most or all will be true.”

Artamus said, “Like what?”

Tom started with the story about Jim kicking the rocks and complaining and when Anna got there found they were gold nuggets and had the navy Seals gather them up and weighed them. Turned out to be 42 million in gold, he won’t live that one down! Artamus said, “And there’s more?”

“Heck, that’s a drop in the bucket, no pun intended!” “OMG’S” from all over the room. I think the pie one was the best.

Meg started to giggle. Tom kept explaining. “A while ago the United States Military convinced Boeing corporation not to sell us the struts, they make which is used in our boats. Bribes and inside information were given to Boeing also contracts fudged and manipulated. We contacted the SEC, the justice department and the President. We asked to have IRS, SEC, and a Supreme Court Judge on hand for the audit.

“The audit was finished and the Officers of the company and the members of the board were arrested and the Company Closed. We bought the company, Cash! We gave the employee’s 1 week off with pay. The CIA and FBI raided the offices to take the files. They started to manhandle some of the people and threw Judge Thomas’s pie on the floor. He went nuts and wanted Megs 45 so he could shoot him. He ordered out Warrants on the head of the CIA and FBI then called the President. Handing Aaron the phone the president asked him to get him another piece of pie and please don’t give him a gun. He said he was calling out the guard and was told don’t bother we are here and hung up.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.