The Find Book 3 - Cover

The Find Book 3

Copyright© 2019 by toms120

Chapter 50

Meg called the island and talked to Lena. She said, mostly all was good except the Judge was on the war path. “We found an account in the Bahama’s that belonged to a Senator friend of the President. Steve did his Magic and emptied the account. Then the Judge told Potus to have him resign or he will put him in jail and publicize the whole operation of the NSA and CIA! So, if I were you, I would stay away from both of them for a few day’s!’ ... Meg said, :Thanks for the heads up.”

Steve called Tracy and asked if she could have Julie go to Grenville to look for a building or find a bank to buy! “Ask Rose and Artamus to go with her. Also, I will need them to go north and see if there is anything in St. Vincent that will work for us. We will need places for expansion and I need places to put money!” ... Tracy asked if he talked to the people in Ireland about using the sister that runs the bank there. “I have to work slowly so as not to have problems with the government,” said Steve!

He continued with “Tom and I have talked about what we have to do within the next 2 years and we don’t know if it is even possible to pull off. The things to be done on what we have now is going to be hard to accomplish and that’s if everything is in place like buildings built and supplier’s with back up product for us! People will be needed to be trained for these jobs!

“As you have seen in the last two months, the Plane went from making one to now 5 units! From a gas-powered engine to all electrics, now owning two manufacturing companies! Electric boxes for the planes and now the boats and next cities worldwide. The Toy, think we can whip up a million or two in a few months? We will also need to make or get the pumps for the Desalinization Plants going to foreign countries to supply water for farming and drinking. And God knows what else Meg will come up with!”... ‘We are expanding at an enormous rate; we need 10 times the employee’s that we have now soon! Do you realize how many 70 passenger planes we will need in 5 years? Not anything that Boeing and Spirit Aero could supply even dropping their lines which they make now! Can our suppliers fill our needs? Doubt it! We are making 5 boxes by hand a week for the planes now! Also, we need to order all this raw material,’ said Tracy!

Meg just asked Vic, “How we are going to deliver 60 planes in the next 3 months ... without any instructions, we don’t want them falling out of the sky because our plane is nothing like what they ever flown before!”

“Good point I didn’t think about that,” Steve replied! ... Tracy kept going, ‘Has anyone made a cover or tie down’s for them? How about a lightning rod for the plane?” “We don’t have anyone covering our butts! Vic and Jeff need to write a booklet covering the planes needs and a paper to release us from damages due to no maintenance or abuse. We are the only ones to do repairs or replacing of the box!”

Steve said, “Tracy I have a call coming in that I need to take! Later.

Tracy called Sam and asked if everything was, okay... ‘Going good except for the raw material.’... “Sam, we are going to need homes made quickly as we are going on a hiring spree! See if Carla can get Bill or Artamus to find stuff in South America or the other Islands around us!”... ‘Okay will do!’... “Thanks,” and hung up.

Tracy sat there for a few minutes just thinking and picked her phone up to call Meg. Her phone rang and she answered and said “De’ja’Vu I was just getting ready to call you!... “Did you miss me” replied Meg!... ‘Before you work on the city, we need to get the manufacturing building finished. I was trying to get the Stainless and the glass panels ordered as they will take time to make! I wasn’t thinking of putting it together yet!... “Sorry,” said Tracy! “I was talking to Steve about what is coming and it’s getting scary!”... ‘Yeah, and we don’t have any boots here and the crap is going to get deep soon!’ ... Tracy said, “And that’s no lie!” “Can we ask Ron and Fry if can build parts for the boxes somewhere else and put them together here? With multiple locations we can build just that part but a lot of them. Then ship each section here and put the boxes together! It will help us get started as we will need some for the boats also... ‘Can’t hurt to ask them!’... ‘Tracy, do you know if Pam has started to get parts made for the Toy? We know about the cases but what about the inside stuff?’ ... Tracy said, “I don’t care how many Pam has built she will need Millions when they first come out! Every business person in the country is going to want one, then when people see what they can do, I Pads will become extinct. Linda needs to look into how to market them!

A call went to Linda, Tracy said hi and told her Meg was there with her!... “Steve is coming here tomorrow and we want you with him! Plan on staying a few days here. If you can’t find a ride call us and we will come and get you! Oh, and leave your other half home!”... ‘Okay and I’m coming for a reason?’... “We are planning to get these projects started, plan a time to implement each one and find out the who is going to do it. What are we going to need in parts and help, also where are we going to do it!”

“Sand Island as we call it will have three major buildings for some kind of manufacturing! We have two buildings by the north airport that we can use. Ron’s boats will go to Grenville which will double the size of the city, and Sam needs to make at least a 1,000 mobile homes for new people. We will not have enough food or supplies for this amount of people. So new stores will be acquired, or built for this and people to run them! We would like to bring our major people into multiple meeting to go over the who, what, when and how of what we will need also if we over looked anything!” ... Linda said, ‘We knew this day was coming but not this soon! We have some answers but no plans yet.’ ... Meg said, “We have 20 of the 60 planes here on Friday for delivery! No instructions on how to fly them, no manual for maintenance, and no way to get them to the people with the deposits or how to collect said balance on the planes, no account to put the balance into? Has anyone talked to these people about delivery or where they are going to store them? I’m sure we have places all over the country to service them since we are the only ones that can do that! Do we have covers to either sell or supply them with or tie-downs with lightning rods as they are now electric not the gas that they were sold! Do they have...” ... and Linda stopped her!... ‘Okay, I’m starting to understand.’ ... and Tracy said, “I don’t think you do as this is only one item!”

Meg said, “Think about what we are going to need for The Toy! Have you thought about who or how you have plans of Marketing this product! We will need at least 2 million units first month. Okay we need to make them, we need to box them, label the boxes, Instructions inside (which we don’t have written yet) the box, then store 2 million boxes safely! Boy is Pam gonna be busy and really Tired!”...

Linda said, ‘Okay enough you two! I’m beginning to understand what we are talking about.’ ... Tracy asked Linda, “Are we doing this thru the U.S. or Sanctuary? It will make a difference!”... ‘Not sure yet,’ replied Linda!... “Well, you are going to have to know in a few days, as we are going to need to know where to either build or buy stuff!”... ‘Okay get your two to send me questions I’m gonna need answers for! I will try to get some answers from Tom as where we need to go! Talk to you later!’

Linda hung up but Meg held the call open. Tracy said, “I think the kids are here! Let me go get them and I’ll call you back.”

Meg started to jot stuff down on her Toy. Tracy called back and said that she had them, where Meg replied to her to hold on so she could send what she had on her Toy to all of you! Meg asked the girls to free themselves up for the next few days as she thinks it is going to really crazy. “We need both of you to find an assistant.”

Amy said, “We have a friend here that’s finishing college next week, and said she is going to have to leave here to find work!”

“Why.” asked Tracy.

Amy said, “I guess they don’t know we are coming!”

“Do you have her number?”

“Yes!” answered Amy.

“Then call her,” said Tracy.

Meg was heading for the bank as Amy got her on the call. She said HI and asked was she able to talk? Yes, I just finished my last class! She told her she was on a conference call with others! Meg said hello. “My name is Meg and could I pick you up for a meeting in a downtown bank building?” ... Sure, I guess so!’... “Can you get to one of the fields?”... ‘Yes!’... “Good, I’ll be there in two minutes.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.