The Find Book 3 - Cover

The Find Book 3

Copyright© 2019 by toms120

Chapter 52

“You need to let the girls know that there are a lot of workers here that are very rich. Tom’s Uncle and the founder of the Company married his house keeper and cook who had four daughters.

“They had to go into hiding to prevent kidnapping and being killed. He made sure that each one was given 5 shares of the Company. Those shares now are worth approximately 10 billion dollars a share!”

“My God,” said Belle!

“You will meet Marie and Paula as they work in the kitchen here and the other two are in Boston with Tom and Linda. The Company is privately held and we own it. Everyone works hard and together and no one is better than another!

“You will meet Linda tomorrow! She will marry Tom soon! She is a great lady! Very soon you will be involved with a lot of people. All of the new items will need paperwork, and that is what Margrethe did before she came to your college. She ran a publishing company in Chicago and is gonna handle the paperwork for all the new items! If you want you are going to be her Amy or Carrie! There will be others involved but you will work with us!

“You will either build or buy a company to make the brochures for the products, boxes, labels for the Toy! Contracts for the planes, deeds, titles or leases for the homes and any other papers we will need for products not made yet! Right now, it’s for the U.S. but soon globally. The Toy will need paper for 58 different languages in Europe and Russia. So will the paperwork need to change as the charging system is different than ours! Probably for each area!

Belle said, “Meg this is Crazy!”

“Yeah, for a while it will be, Than it will get Crazier!” Meg laughed and Belle just shook her head! Meg said, “Hungry yet?”

“Famished!”

“Let’s get some food!”

Mark showed up and was introduced. He said, “Sorry but no one leaves here unless you are tagged and have a phone.”

“We will put a tracker under your skin in case you are taken,” said Meg! “Everyone that works for us has one! You will not go home for a few days so after we get you settled on the boat, someone will ride with you to pick up what you need! We will need to know when you have to be out of your housing, so we can get you moved!”

Tina walked by and Meg asked her, “are you on your way home?

“Yeah. Why?

Meg asked, “Could we swing by so I can show a few girls what your unit looks like?”

“Sure! Give me about 45 minutes!”

“That’s great, Mark needs to tag them so that should just work out!”

“They will love it,” said Tina, as Tina was leaving.

Meg said, “Tina does our Health Insurance!”

“Pam, do you have enough Toy’s for them?

“Yes! But I won’t have any AI chips until Steve gets here tomorrow! I can have Sara load their Toys but they will have to do them from the voice control on each one!”

“AH! Poor babies!”

A girl came up from downstairs with envelopes calling names and handing them out!

Tracy said, “In each envelope is your Black Cards and $1,000 in cash. I will go over each of your personal files with you later! Pam, can you ask Sara to explain how to activate the cards and what the 3 accounts are! These cards have no limits if you need to buy something for work! I purchased a 5-Billion-dollar Satellite with mine. Sara explained everything about the card and the three accounts while Mark was tagging them!

Tracy said, “On your account your first months’ salary is already loaded.

The $1,000 dollars is a signing bonus!

Missy looked and said, “That’s a $100,000 a year Meg!

“It’s a start anyway!” They all said same here! Meg told them, “That’s your starting salary, plus insurance, house, and others! Will go from there!”

Once they were done, Meg loaded them and took them to Tina’s. They were set down in a field and they walked over. None of them could believe that home. Tina opened closets and showed them it came with everything except the food! Linens, Curtains, everything. Next, she took them to the office and they were GOD SMACKED! Tina said, “It is all tied in together!” They thanked Tina and left.

They went to the boat to get checked in. Meg told them not to talk about your wages as not everyone was making that! “If someone starts to question you just hit 911 and please don’t talk about work outside! People are watching us! Because of what you will be doing this week we will be keeping you on the boat! Being new and Amy and Carrie will explain some of what you will see will blow your mind! Not by choice but the pace is gonna be unbelievable!”

Meg set the plane down by the cruise ship and Lorrie said, “That’s the Boat?”

“Yeah WHY!” said Meg.

“OH Nothing!” said Lorrie.

Meg then said, “We are going in and getting you set up with rooms, then we will get something to eat! After that we will get you to your cars and get you to your places to get what your gonna need for the next few days! If you have Meds you need to get them and your passports! Sorry, but for the next few days until your houses are made, we want no one outside without a buddy like diving! Let’s Go!”

When they got inside Meg took them to get registered than went to the dining room for food. She contacted a few girls to take them to get their things! Tracy and Pam talked to them about what they might be doing! When Terri came in Meg asked her to try and keep an eye on them tomorrow as she had Linda coming in for meetings! “Their smart but don’t think they did anything like this. Please be patient. We are gonna need them soon for the Toy!”

“Yes Ma’am!”

After a short time, Ellen rounded them up and her and Lena’s crew took them to get their stuff so nothing could happen!

Meg pulled Bonnie aside and asked her to, “Let Steve get everything set up before you disturb his day!

Bonnie laughed, “I don’t think they even tried to hide this stuff!”

Meg said “No one was looking, so why hide it!”

“Once I get done with the rest of this, we need to go over somethings that are really important,” replied Bonnie!

“Okay, I’m assuming you already have a file on this stuff so can you send it to me?”

She went into her backpack and took out a multiple terabyte external hard drive and

handed it to her. “Here’s a start,” said Bonnie!

Meg looked at her and said “REALLY!”

Bonnie said “Open it and get the file names then give it to Linda as Tom will need to see this! Also depending on how good these kids are I might keep one for the three of us to use!”

“Also, you have an accountant coming in two days. Okay, gotta go see you soon!”

Meg got with Tracy and Pam and started to go over what was needed to send Linda tonight to get some answers. They talked and Sara copied! When the Mini-me’s got back Missy watched and listened!

Missy asked, “How are you going to get all this done?”

Tracy laughed and said,

“WE are not, You three are!”

She looked at the other two and they said, “She’s not kidding!”

Amy said, When you tell them what you want done it will be as one of them said it and No one will ARGUE with them!”

“WOW,” said Missy! “We will probably need at least one more of us to accomplish this!”

“Missy you will see over the next few days that you will be making decisions almost immediately and will try to stay ahead of what your being asked for! Like knowing where someone is going and doing and having transportation and a room for them before they ask. These two out think us and what we need! Makes tasks easier for them before they know they need it! That makes it a task to do, not a problem! We have got to where we are today, by fixing the problems before they exists!

“The meeting tomorrow is because we are fixing things before, they even happen! We have 15 planes made for XTI (one of our companies) out of the 60 we have deposits on which is great!

“The problem is there’s no way to get them to the customers, Most can’t fly this plane, No way to maintain them yet and only we can, no way to collect the balance or no account to put it in! That’s only 1/3 of the things we need for them! Oh and no people to do these jobs! As soon as these planes hit the market, we will need thousands of them! The original plane was gas powered, it’s now electric! These are faster, fly higher and has no limit on distance. We will need to handle all of these things in 3 months as we are now making 5 a week instead of 2. I can keep going but I think you see the big picture here! We need help!

“Oh, and with people comes housing for them, food, etc. Which means stores, supplies, yada yada! Now think about 2 million TOYS!”

“Yeah, I got it,” said Missy! The rest of the girls showed up and Missy said, “WE are in a world of DODO”!

“Meg why can’t we pick up Belle’s sister-in-law tomorrow morning? 3 hours there and 3 back, will put you here around noon. I sure Tracy and Pam can keep Linda busy until your back!”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.