The Find Book 3 - Cover

The Find Book 3

Copyright© 2019 by toms120

Chapter 6

Six O’clock came quickly for Meg. She dressed and went to work out. On the way over she made a quick stop at 17 to find out if they needed anything. Both girls were getting ready to work out so Meg took them with her.

Walking into a barn type building there were a lot of people doing moves. When Meg walked in, all except one person bowed to her and she bowed back. This confused Rose but not Pam. Rose asked Meg, “Why did they bow for us?”

But Pam answered, “Because she is a grandmaster. I knew I’d seen her face before!”

Meg said to Pam, “Please do not bow or say anything because most people don’t know us and it may save both of our lives by having the advantage.”

Pam said, “You said ‘us’ is there more than just you?”

“Yes,” replied Meg, “Three grandmasters, 16 masters...” and from behind them came a voice.

“No 17 masters!”

Both Rose and Pam jumped and Meg said, “It’s about time Tracy, congratulations.”

As they turned 2 men and a girl were standing there. Rose snapped her head, looking across where the dark-haired man was standing, she turned back and asked, “How?”

And Meg said, “Magic!”

Pam said, “OMG!”

Tracy said, “I got the same feeling the first time but they’re just regular people.”

Pam looked at Rose and said, “I’ll try to explain later.”

Arron said, “Let’s go!” They worked out for about 40 minutes when Mark’s phone rang. He answered it and said, “Time must have got away from us. Yes! Yes, Ma’am!” He hung up and said, “Damn hired help.” And everyone laughed.

Meg said to the two girls that there is no hired help in the kitchen that the four girls are the stepdaughters of one of the owners and are worth multi-billions of dollars. “Come with me and we’ll go get Breakfast.”

Walking in the girls sat next to a young man and he was given a hug by Meg. Sitting on the other side of the girls Meg sat, a young guy then sat and Tracy on the other side. The guy said, “Ah new...” and before he could finish two slaps were heard and Micky was laying on the ground, holding his chest.

Rose said, “I didn’t see either one of them move.”

Mark said, “And they call me Magic.”

Pam just said, “wow”.

Tom said, “Enough!” And they said, “Yes sir, but he started it.”

Tom said, “Don’t Care!” He turned to the two girls to say something when Artamus came in with Steve, Ron, and Rich Fry.

Artamus went over to the two girls and gave them a hug and explained that everything was good and please work with these people. With that Artamus said a phrase and told Tom, “They will work with you now! I got that from Aaron and it made sense! Safewords are great!” Tom asked how the meeting went with the boys and Artamus could not believe what was to come.

Linda came over to Artamus and asked him would it be alright after breakfast to talk to the girls? Artamus said sure. “I work for you guys so I guess they are an employee also. Since we now own your company, I guess Tom will need to fire them so I can hire them in OMG!”

Tom turned to the girls and asked if they wanted to work for him! Linda said, “This is Tom Hoffman and he owns all this! The Company will not go out of business so your jobs will be safe.”

Rose said, “We hold 4.2 billion in gold for you and many cash accounts!”

Pam said, “Wow that’s a lot!”

Linda came back with, “As of yesterday morning the company’s worth was 847 Billion!”

As they were talking the girls started to bring out food, Linda told both girls that after you finish eating, come with her and then you can clean up after.

Tracy said to them, that if there is anything in their background tell Linda! Rose asked who is Linda? She replied, “CEO, COO, CFO, Tom’s future wife and could be the best friend you ever need!”

“These people are your new family. Let me give you a quick story. A little over a year ago I was approached while still in college and asked to work for a new company over the summer. I said sure. There were three hired by that man over there. When we got here we were shocked. How Steve did this before we got here fascinated all of us. We are expanding so fast that is almost impossible to keep up with.

“Rose, I know you are aware that we mine minerals and stones but that is just a small amount of what we do.”

Meg interrupted Tracy and said, “Tracy is now the new Steve and runs all computer operations and was given one share in this company and draws a salary also.

Rose said. “OH MY GOD!”

it took Pam a moment and then said, “WOW!”

Tracy said, “Don’t let her kid you, as Mark says that little girl over there is a Retired Sargent Major in the Rangers and has a Grand Master ranking in martial arts. She runs the construction of our mining division and soon will build the Undersea city off Ghost Island and an airport and deep water harbor.

Both girls asked, “What Undersea City.”

Meg said, “We are building a city under a dome 100 ft. deep under the ocean. Right off Ghost Island. We are also going to put many of our other company’s and relocate them to Grenada Island.”

The phone rang and Meg answered it and then said okay! Meg asked the girls to grab a drink and something to snack on and come with her. She took them to Linda’s office and said call me if you need me!

Linda replied, “Okay Meg but if you are free I can use you now? I will just be a few minutes. Stay it is nothing you can’t hear.

Meg, I have some copies of papers for you and have put the originals in the safe. She handed the copies to her and she looked at some and started to cry. Getting up, Linda hugged her and said it’s long overdue!

The 2 girls looked at them confused and Linda said, “Sorry! Since Meg came to us she has performed so far above expectations and has come up with so many ideas its mind-blowing. She has never asked for anything and just kept going forward! These papers are just something that her people can pay her back with. When she left the military due to Mark and Aaron needing a female guard and she gave up going to college for her finishing her Geology degree and a construction engineers degree to take care of us because we were more important. Well Anna and Rich Fry got in touch with their

colleges and signed off on her paperwork and she was granted a degree in each.”

Rose said, “Wow!”

Linda continued, “Also Aaron and Mark are trainers for pilots of helicopters and jets and have got her qualified for all except 2 of the new fighter plans. I think they did this so they didn’t have to take us shopping anymore. Also, Fry says your design for the city will work and wants you there. The Runway, Harbor and work on the City. Meg, make sure Micky is ready and stop hitting your little brother.”

Pam asked Meg if Micky was her little brother and she said no but Linda said she and Tracy treat him like one if they don’t kill him first.

Linda said, “Meg go get cleaned up we will need you later. I need to talk to the girls now!”

Linda said, “Okay girls let’s talk! I need to know a few things, please be honest. First, do you want to work for us?” Both of the girls said yes. “Second, Are you friends or lovers?” Friends. “If we have to move you are you willing to go?” Both said yes, slowly! “Okay, Rose- the University of Texas McCombs, Major in Business, accounting, bookkeeping.” Rose said ‘yes.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.