The Find Book 3 - Cover

The Find Book 3

Copyright© 2019 by toms120

Chapter 7

While the girls were gone, Tom got Steve, Ron, and Rich together with Artamus so they could explain where this was going and the time frame they would need this to happen. One of the first things was for Artamus to realize that they weren’t asking for him to do all of this himself just feed them the who to contact, the where to find these things and where to put the new operation that was coming. They would need supplies, food for the people they were bring in, housing for the same, areas that were safe to build new housing developments, and do we have locals or do we have to bring them in.

Artamus was asked if he could contact the people needed to make this happen. Would these meetings be better there or somewhere else. Tom said, “We can move them as we did you so there won’t be eyes and ears on the meetings. One thing they need to know is that we don’t want to buy them or take over the island or area. We would like to put new industry in their area which would increase their economy and put a lot of their people to work. I want no pressure put on these people, if they don’t want it or only some that is okay, we will find other areas or just wait until we can use Sanctuary. We don’t know how many people we need yet due to how many business ventures we are moving there. Which means who can take what and where, but I want most gone from the United States within 14 months.”

Artamus looked at Tom like he just threw him a curve! Tom said, “I guess you didn’t get all of our “Plans”. We would like to manufacture and put up homes for all of our employee’s. We or should I say You will hold the paper on the notes. There will be people on the Islands that will work for grocery stores and retail outlets that will not be left out. We are trying to build a small nation. The houses are modular and can be sent anywhere and put together. Do you like them, you’re in one,” Tom asked.

Artamus nodded and Tom went on with his examining of the overall plans.

“When we finish building what we need we will start sending them all over the world. We will need roads built, probably another airport, hotels, etc. Any island or area that wants to secede from their countries protection we will take them under our wing. We do not want any that are connected to the Cartels, but there is a lot around Caracas that gets nothing as if they’re not there.”

Tom asked Steve to call Tracy and tell her he needed her. Artamus was asked by Tom, which girl is better at doing what we need? He replied both! The phone rang and Tracy said, “Yes, Boss!”

Tom said, “Give them a day here then have Meg take them home. I want them watched, someone is probably going to try and take them to find out information. I want 2 Seals on them at all times, armed. They are to have Sanctuary Ambassador ID’s on them.”

“Okay Boss!” said Tracy.

“Hold up, Artamus ask them to start packing the office while they have the extra help. Tracy, Artamus needs to pass some information on to them. Also are they going to work out,” Tom asked.

Tracy said, “Yes!”

Tom turned to Artamus and handed him the phone. He told Tracy what he wanted done and asked if that was okay? She said yes sir and hung up!

“Artamus these people are equal to you no matter what title they hold. Just treat them as you would want to be treated! You are going to have the banking business on the islands as a division and before it is over probably more. Start running your business! Do you have to contact anyone besides me from your business. You don’t have to close your operation unless it is drug money and that I want closed and done with.

“If there is any problems with them tell them to contact me. If you have any other business people we can use we want them but remember your putting your name on them! Now, go and do whatever you can do for the divisions because as they increase, your stock will increase. Giving that 2 years ago it was worth 2.14 billion now it’s worth 8.47 you can see why we all work together.

“You do realize that the new business that the boys have told you about has yet to bring in 1 cent, the boats going global we figure at about 500 billion, the houses we don’t know yet because if we buy the plants they will be cheaper to manufacture. You are getting in at the beginning so work with these people and they will work with you. Now go and find a quiet place and write down who, where, and how to approach them for the best help. Also who is on the island and then get them somewhere to talk. I would rather have them away from ears if possible.” Tom explained.

After Artamus left Tom called Steve and asked him if it would be possible to have some kind of microphone and receiver so we can record things that we want done! “I mean rather than have it typed to a memo and sent to whoever?” Steve asked Tom where he was and said stay there I’ll be there in five minutes! A few minutes later Steve walked in with Tracy and Linda!

“Now what did I do,” Tom asked.

Tracy looked at Linda and said, “He has no clue, does he!”

“Nope,” answered Linda.

Steve said, “Okay fill me in!”

Tom said, “Over the next 4 weeks, Artamus will be in contact with hundreds of people and traveling around looking at things for us! I figured if we could put together a Dick Tracy watch or a Secret Service microphone set that he could record it and pass it on later.”

Steve said, “Boss, Tracy and I have been trying to make the voice software work for us. You ready Tracy?”

“Yes!”

Walking over to Tom she put a blue tooth phone over his ear phone. She asked Tom to pick up a paper and press the phone and read the first paragraph. He did this and then Steve told him to tell Tracy to send this to Steve! He looked at them oddly because Tracy wasn’t near the equipment. He did this anyway and about 20 seconds later Steve got an email from Tom and it was the paragraph written out.

Tom looked at the phone and was just ready to say ‘so?’, when he realized what just happened.

Linda looked at him and said, “10 billion first year, can’t imagine after that.”

Tracy said, “He still has no clue.” Linda said to Steve, “Don’t say anything you’re not much better.”

Tracy asked Tom if she could keep the girls a day. Wants to see something. Tom said sure! She explained that Pam has a minor in computer science and a major in Communication. She may be the person to figure out technical problems and open the manufacturing of this product under the radar on ghost island rather than one of the other areas later.

Meg had come in a few minutes before and was listening. Meg asked if she could put in her 2 cents and both Steve and Tom said Go! She started with, “Let’s get 3 containers and 2 mobile homes and bring them in by the house boat. They could easily be made into a small manufacturing plant. Get the boat people to make one of the small cats with a lower draft so we could bring raw material in and finish product out. Also use helicopters to private airports, no major cost completely secure.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.