The Find Book 3 - Cover

The Find Book 3

Copyright© 2019 by toms120

Chapter 8

The trip to the hotel was short, they registered, and their luggage was taken to their rooms. The rooms were connecting just in case. They then went out for something to eat. Meg asked what type of security system was in the office and was told not a good one, but there were two cameras in the vents. After dinner, they headed back to the hotel.

When they got there Meg called the houseboat and told them when they would be in and wanted someone watching the office early in the morning and would call when she arrived. She said, “I need a truck so we can load the office up, 3 armed guards for safety and help to load there and the girl’s apartment if they had the room. See if we can get a small container so we don’t have to handle it twice. I want both big helicopters at the airport.” Tracy asked if it was a little overkill and Meg said “gut feeling”

Sleep came quickly and in the morning the girls were on the move to the airport. Short trip and after they cleared customs in Caracas Venezuela the girls left for the office. Meg’s phone rang and was told someone just entered the office! Meg said we will be there in five minutes! Back us up when we get there but don’t let them leave! Upon pulling up out front Meg handed Tracy a weapon and said, “We’re going in first.”

Meg and Tracy entered the office first and within a minute Tracy came back out and retrieved the girls and told the guard to keep an eye open as someone may come looking for the guy. The truck showed up and someone came up looking for the guy and was taken inside and tied up with his partner. The tape showed that 2 bugs were put in the filing cabinets and one on the phone, but nothing was touched.

After the bugs were removed, all of the furniture was moved into the truck and the office was emptied. Next was the apartment that was the girls. The furnishings were left but all else was taken. The truck was taken to the airport and the merchandise and the tied people were put into a container and the big helicopter moved it to Ghost Island by the houseboat. Meg took the twelve passenger helicopter to the island and before landing, she flew over the area to see what it looked like because the girls had never been there. Breath Taking!

Picking up the satellite phone Meg called Tom. She gave him the basics of what happened and said she needed Anna and Kelly A.S.A.P., also Fry. Tom said okay and they hung up. When she landed the boy’s already had the girl’s luggage loaded on the yacht that Ron ordered for them.

Meg went to the container to talk to the 2 men that were taken! The girls followed. Meg told the guards to strip them. While doing that she said to the men that she was only going to ask 1 time who they were working for! Before they could say anything she said, understand that a no answer or a smart or wrong one will not be taken well! The first one we will take trolling this afternoon, slice his manhood lengthwise but not all the way thru. Then we will attach a rebel lure and a small butterfish to it. We then will start a slow troll with the boat.

The answers came out within seconds on who, what they were to do, and who they were to report back to which was not the same people who paid and gave them the orders. Mark was called and was told what was said. He said to Meg that he was N.S.A. and not a very nice man. Meg said okay. Mark also told her that he and a few friends were coming down to visit a family that shouldn’t have got involved.

The yacht was beautiful and the girls stayed there. Once settled, Tracy had Rose and Pam go through boxes the guys brought and separated the signed documents from ones that just needed to be copied and put on a hard drive. Tracy asked one of the men to get an overhead camera so the copies would be better and easier to send to the hard drive then the originals could be destroyed. The signed copies would be copied and put on the hard drives but the original would be kept.

Late in the afternoon, the girls wanted to go to the beach. They grabbed towels and Meg picked a small bag. Just before they got to the beach 2 divers came out of the water. Meg called the houseboat to find out if they had any divers in the water and was told NO! Do you need help and she said not yet!

Whoever she was talking to said I would hate to be them! About ten minutes later Meg called and asked if they could bring the 2-seater and bring some rope. When they got there Meg and Tracy had the two down. Landing close, Meg tied their two legs to the skid rails under the Helicopter and told the pilot to take them out trolling but don’t kill them. He answered, Yes Ma’am.

The girls put their towels down, stripped and walked toward the water. Tracy called back and asked if they were coming? Both stripped and caught up with them. They swam for about 45 minutes and got out and dried off. Rose asked if it was okay and Tracy said just don’t flaunt this in front of the men it’s not fair. Let’s get some food then I want to find out who those Bozos are.

Meg asked the pilot when she got back if they were okay and was told, Yes but really scared.

We dipped them a few times and when we got back the 2 others told them what you said and there not doing too well now. We separated them from each other and from the other two guys! After we eat give the first 2 some truth serum and then re-question them! After we are done with the divers, make sure they are not one of us! Don’t want to kill a Seal because someone gave them orders.

After dinner, Meg walked into where the first diver was and he asked if she was crazy and did she know who she was dealing with? She answered NO! At that, he gave her the cartel’s name which was the same as the other 2 told them. He said they are to meet a sub in the morning and there would be hell to pay if it didn’t happen. Meg left and went to where they had the second diver and he was very scared. He told her that if he didn’t get them that his family would be killed or worse. Meg asked him were they to meet a boat in the morning like his buddy said and he said no! He told her that they were dropped off by a sub that was carrying dope and was picking up money to bring back, on the way back they were to meet the sub six miles out at sunrise. We had enough extra gear for the two men.

Meg asked him his name, which was Juan, then asked him “where was his family now?” At my sister’s house! Is there anymore family? No! Juan, I want a note written that they would know it’s from you and tell them to go with my people. Take only what they have to!

Meg picked up the phone and called Mark and asked where was he? He said about one hour out. How many are with you? He replied, myself and six! Can you drop in? Yes! Good leave two in the plane, I need an extraction of a family. Cartel is watching them and will kill them if anything goes wrong. We will send you a text from hubby so wife and sister know it’s real! Will you be able to dive in the morning? Yes said, Mark. Do we want a sub? Mark answered, “ Yeah why not”. Tracy sent the text and address and Mark said see you soon! Be safe said, Meg. Juan asked, “ Who are you people”?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.