The Find Book 3 - Cover

The Find Book 3

Copyright© 2019 by toms120

Chapter 9

Mark had the Seals put up a drone and spread 6 Seals out of sight in the woods to watch the beaches. Getting on the beaches again was not going to happen. He then went back to the yacht so he could rest for a while.

A few hours later a helicopter came over the Island and landed near the houseboat. From 3 different directions, the 2 girls and Mark came into the clearing and 3 Seals entered from the last. The door opened on the helicopter and Fry came out. Someone from the houseboat asked if they needed a hand and Meg said, “No, we have this covered.”

Fry replied, “ Yeah I guess you do.” Ron, Anne and Kelly came out next. Fry jokingly said, “So I see we picked up a few things.”

Mark laughed and said, “A helicopter, a submarine and an arsenal of weapons. Oh yeah, I forgot, a few dollars also. Let’s go talk!”

They went back to the yacht. On the way back the girls were saying how beautiful the Island was. Once they were settled Mark started to explain, the girls wanted to go to the beach and just before they come out of the woods two divers came out of the water.

Meg called the houseboat to find out if they were ours and was told No. As soon as they started to pull their suits Meg and Tracy overtook them and called for a copter and some rope. When it got there she tied their legs to the sled and told the pilot to troll with them but she wanted them alive to question.

Meg said, “The day before we found 2 men in the office we were to clean out and brought them back here. The 2 divers were to find them and bring them back. A sub dropped them off about six miles out and was coming back the next morning after they did a drug delivery and cash pick up, they were to pick up all 4 of them at dawn. The one diver was forced to do this with a threat to his family if he didn’t do it. Two men on the sub were put in the same position by the same Cartel that I was here to take care of. The diver helped us as the Captain would know him and not be alerted that something was wrong. Six of us went out early at dawn and waited. Two stayed near the bottom as the others bobbed on the surface. A few minutes later the sub came up and the tower opened and we all boarded. The Captain saw Juan and relaxed. We took control of the 2 on top and entered. We made the crew lay on the floor and tied them. Juan got the two to help us as he told them we will help their family. We got the Sub to the dock, tied it up and removed everyone. To shorten this, we search the Sub and found about 420 million in cash, gold, and jewels. As we did the Captains Quarters, a notebook with account numbers and passwords were found and 2 canisters with Radioactive stickers on them.”

All said “WOW!”

Ron said this ship is not Nuclear Powered so they were being brought back to be sold. Ron looked over to Fry and asked “Kilo – Class and Fry said yes! Ron replied that this Sub is one of the quietest subs ever made. It is a diesel-electric powered unit. This Sub can go into 6 meters of water. Is capable of missiles, torpedoes, mines and possibly surface to air missiles. The sub can take a 50 person crew but can operate with 18 crew members.

Anna asked Fry that she knows that he hasn’t seen the sub yet but do you think you may be able to put lights and camera’s on it so we could inspect the sea floor without having to dive the whole area? How deep will this sub go?

Fry looked a Ron and he said the sub will dive 250 meters and it may already have lights and cameras, but if not we can do it. Anna, Kelly and Meg all said you don’t know the time and effort you just saved us. Meg said the Sub can help us build the city. Kelly looked at Anna with a questioning look.

Anna said, “I’m thinking that we could use the Sub as a walkway between pylons, so the floor can be attached.”

Meg said, “Good guess Anna.”

Tracy asked Mark if he could get Rose and Pam because she needed some notes taken. Tell Rose to bring her recorder. Anna said I was told to give this to Pam. Tracy said, “When was the last time you held 10 Billion dollars in your hand?”

The girls walked in and hugs were all around. Anna walked over to Pam and said, “I was told this was yours.” Pam started to cry! Tracy explained what the item was and what it could do. Kelly and Anna wanted one and Tracy said so far there is only 3 of them.

“Miss ‘I don’t know if I can do the job’ came up with a new product that will be worth about 10 billion the 1st year and then later in the morning she revamped the satellite system from us not having to buy six satellites at multi-billions per unit to only one unit.”

Pam said, “Okay enough.”

Tracy said, “Pam make a folder for each one then when done you can send it to them. Okay, guys, it’s Potty Break time.” After about ten minutes she said, “Okay let’s go again. Rose, Pam how are you doing?”

“Hopefully tomorrow we will finish,” said Rose, “Then what to do with it and where to next?”

Meg go! She said, “To start with I need a bulldozer, rollers and vibrators so we can level for the runway, clean fill and dirt so we can pour concrete. Men and women help, like cooks, food, power, water, an approved plan of what we are doing. This may sound funny but we are going to need this just to get the rest started. Roads, houses, apartments, security, and I don’t know if you are aware but right now Caracas is not stable. We may have to go somewhere else to get help and supplies. What I’m talking about is 4 months work which only leaves 1 year to build a city and boy’s we are going to do this.

Fry went next. “Hydro-electric generator, solar panels, wind generators, a power grid to control all this. Cable, wires, piping, satellite dishes, desalination plant, oil rig by Ron, building factories for modular home manufacturing, lumber, people to work in the plants, Seals or equals for all our operations. We will also need soil and are we taking it from local places or our mine. We need to lease 2 large container size ships and multiple barges. Some of them will have to be redone to handle plates. This will have to be done with exact timing.”

Fry slowed down and Tracy jumped in. “Ron, how long will it take to order a hundred mobile homes and get them here?” He told her to give him a few hours and will have an answer.

Fry said, “Rose I need to go to Grenada Island and see if we can find about 25 acres near the Airport. Call Artamus to see who to talk to.”

Fry continued, “Mark, find us 3 used 707s or equal. Try to get the same type so parts will fit all. We can refurbish the planes and repair the engines ourselves. We will need mechanics for them and the helicopters. Military personnel is fine but Boeing if necessary.”

Meg came back with, “We can’t make all these decisions without Tom and Linda. Have them come in and bring at least 2 of the kitchen girls, so we can eat and Mark DO NOT say anything or I Will Hurt You.” Mark smiled and said, “Yes ma’am.”

Tracy said “Some of these things we can do. Roads, where to put things, they will probably trust our judgment but I think I would rather they put the final on it. The number of people we need at first, are we keeping the Sub? What are we going to do with the canisters? How are we going to keep all of these areas going at the same time? Anna any idea how long Boston is going to keep producing? Or what should we do with it.” Mark got on the phone and made a call.

Linda picked up and he said, “Hold I’m putting you on speaker.”

Tracy started, “Linda we need you, Tom, Artamus, Aaron, and at least 2 kitchen girls here. Bring Vickie but see if Micky can keep working. We need to make some decisions and we want to have you approve of them. I need Steve so, bring Mary also. There are no major problems we just want your and Tom’s go ahead. Some of these things must happen now. Please, book a flight today and leave Jill in charge. We don’t need the boat people yet but we will need some more help. Seals etc. will be fine. We are ordering 100 mobile homes. Stay out of Caracas it’s not safe there. Go to Grenada Island. Tell Artamus to call Rose we need who to go to on the island. We will explain the rest when you get here. For right now we are fighting time and need the go-ahead.”

Linda said, “We are on the way. We will keep a skeleton crew here. I am taking Jill and all of the kitchen girls.”

Tracy said, “You know the best. Thanks, See you soon,” and hung up.

Rose’s phone rang and she picked up. Artamus told her who to contact and go see this man. “Tell him who you are and what you need. Give me 45 minutes so I can find him. You can head to the Island and I will call you. Tell Pam I owe her. This thing is Fantastic. Take some money with you but use your card if you can. We have more than enough cash to buy that island. I assume Meg will take you, have her open an account on the island. There are some accounts we already have I will transfer some don’t worry. We are on our way.”

Tracy was told what was said to do and Meg said, “I’ll get a helicopter fueled and ready. Get the account numbers and the passwords, check how much is in each account and where to move it. Also, grab a half-million in cash. Does anyone know how much is in these accounts?”

As they were waiting, Rose started to trace the accounts. “The captain must have been taking drugs from the shipments or moving other things on the side,” said Rose. “Between the 12 accounts, there is an average of 8 million dollars per account,” Rose called Linda, explained what she found.

Linda said, “Open 3 accounts in Grenada under a fake Corporate name, 2 under Sanctuary and the rest split into these 3 accounts in the Cayman’s.” She then gave her the account numbers and the passwords. “Artamus will call you in a few minutes,” and she hung up.

Tracy came in and she told her what was said. Thinking for a moment, Tracy said, “Use Land Security as one, Mobile Homes by Sub Funding, and Modular Homes Unlimited.” As they were talking Mark, Ron, and Rich Fry walked in. Tracy said, “Use Mark’s Military number he won’t forget that. Next, Ron,” and he gave her an old address, then Fry gave her his high school locker number and combination. “You and Meg handle the other 2.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.