Her Faux Blown Fuse - Cover

Her Faux Blown Fuse

Copyright© 2019 by Allyfutzus

Chapter 15: Awareness Turns to Me

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15: Awareness Turns to Me - The subject of breast feeding came up as my new customer stood attentively by at the furnace while I worked. Having child birthing classes and related subject matter I jumped right into the conversation while up to my elbows in the stinky oil burner. That didn't seem to affect her whatsoever. The subject was breast feeding. We'd struck some kind of accord as kindred spirits. As usual I was just naive but it seemed perfectly fine to me. I was impressed with her honesty. (Based on True Story)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Cheating   Squirting   Illustrated  

Please wait while image loads

[Where lies the answer to the question few know how to ask]

The sister nymphs, goddess deities, were not part of faith-religious community of spirits whatsoever but were charged with observing humanity in its entirety, every aspect. And because the faithful were being called on, a demanded change up to deductive reasoning, the sisters were returning from their realm for a visit to the time bound worlds as the embodiment of human females although strange in their own way. They were so sexy.

The future of Earth’s Humanity was hanging in the balance and faith was not going to provide the necessary solutions. That was obvious.

Times had changed measurably from scant human population on a resource rich planet to over population and the nature of existence was stepping in to seek balance. Yes, it was reality of reactions, chemistry, physics, biology, science of observation beginning to tell of a future with almost insurmountable problems. The ticking clock demanding improvements was being stretched too far and this before environmental awareness became a popular subject well before the turn of the century.

The amazing appearance of my once lovers stopped everyone short of gasping for long moments. I broke in with the question, “Lilly? Is Lilly, uhm, is she okay?” She wasn’t present. She held a portion of my heart so dear. So much time has passed and now the ache was returning almost unbearable with new found memories.

Loon spoke. Loon was the queen bloom of the perfect flower of sister nymphs.

“Lilly is fine and you remember how she was present for a portion of the day replaced by us, the five of us. Some things don’t change and you will see her later.” “I’m so happy to hear that. I’m remembering her in detail and I love her also.”

What followed was getting to know one another again, showing my present lovers, Sylvia and Maria, so many instances, examples of my existence with the sisters long ago. Times at the spa were suddenly simply supernatural. And all the while the members of the S.acred H.eart I.nterpretive T.askforce patiently observed with awe.

They were to become apologetic claiming they were just unaware of things now enlightening in the presence of new company. Of course the nymph sisters were so impressive and especially when Branch spoke all attention was focused on what she said, explaining.

It brought back vivid memories for me, in detail, the dairy, her explanations to a very young guy, me, the reasons why Fern was busy extending her arm through my anus doing her work inside my body while Branch would continue informing me of the what and why of my new role as breeeder livestock. Believe me, it was impressive feeling physical outrageous changes taking place with my virgin penis and more.

And then a question struck me, needing an answer. “Who is Sister Jane?” “She apparently has the presence and ability to act as one of you.” “Right here,” a voice behind me answered. I turned. It was Lilly! I ran to her, hugged and lifted her in my arms off the deck. All eyes were on us. “You’re A-LIVE,” I cried.

I broke down and fell weak with the enormous rush of emotions. And then I realized, looking around, there were all the characters of my past, present and accounted for to include my Sylvia, Maria, the members of the S.acred H.eart I.nterpretive T.askforce and Father McGillicuty. It seemed like a quorum of decision makers. And oh my GAWD, even the Swill Sisters were present.

Multiple realms were combining. The moment was entirely monumental and a lot of hugging needed was required.

Loon stepped forward to make her presence as the authority known. “We are here to observe without intervening as Nature commands. But we can guide you if you are willing. For the most part Humanity has no awareness of our existence and for good reason. But although we are not time bound creatures you can imagine how we do understand Earth at a supernatural level. And in all the realms, universes we observe, the future coming to this planet is as such, in question, and has been played out in other realms already before. There is experience to draw on.

“There is success in this and also not. Like I mentioned we don’t intervene, only make suggestions if pressed to do that. It’s all up to you to follow what your will tells you. This time is pivotal. But one thing I can tell you is how you must be honest to the core, observant and willing to allow yourselves the broad focus including all facts, even those distasteful and not just a narrow scope. It’s wrenching in its scope for the human mind but there’s a secret to success. You must rid yourself of hatred, entirely, and learn to thoroughly understand each other. Every human needs it, requires respect and the lack of it throughout time is basically what causes problems. Knowledge begets knowledge starting right now.

“But there is one among us who is aware, as a human, and can when pressed rise to the need.” She looked at me. “OH-OH,” I thought. A long pause. They, as well, all turned to stare at me. I felt really naked and blushed.

Please wait while image loads

Suddenly, I was confronted, a vision in my mind which others seemed to be aware of. Lilly was fucking me on the back of the flatbed truck at the dairy, an old memory quite alarming but at the same time bringing me the renewed sense of love for her and the outrageous nature of making love to she and her sisters.

There were gasped from the S.acred H.eart I.nterpretive T.askforce, a sense of fear, something terribly wrong was apparent to their lack of intuitive reasoning and experience.

“Tom is and knows the embodiment, his, the only human on Earth such as himself. He understands us although he’s not supernatural. But he was absolutely integral in saving us from annihilation years ago. He is regaining his memories along with his abilities at their full potential. And just how you regard him is your choice.

Please wait while image loads

Yet again there was that awareness causing the group to have a vision from the past and it was me with Lilly. Again I hugged her feeling her increasing warmth. And then I noticed something which brought tears to my eyes. She had the long ears of a true goddess. “Oh Lilly!” I hugged her renewed and she circled my neck with her arms giving me one of those deep in the mouth tongue kisses I remembered so well.

The amazing gang on Sylvia’s deck was now mostly in the large spa and there was, for the most part, a sense of celebration while passing the wine around. However, the members of the S.acred H.eart I.nterpretive T.askforce stood apart, clutched close together and observed yet apparently not wanting to leave.

Then, an amazing thing to witness, given the super cross section of individuals present, Siza got out of the water and dripped her way over to them glistening in her wet nudity. The Sacred Heart group clutched closer as she advanced close not knowing what she might bring.

The rest of us were, as mentioned, celebrating the rebirth of our old realm now united and including Sylvia and Maria who were totally thrilled to be among such amazing guests. But I felt the need to join Siza as we welcomed the faithful with her exotic and supernatural presence. She was indeed the first actual supernatural deity they had ever seen present in the flesh.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.