Her Faux Blown Fuse - Cover

Her Faux Blown Fuse

Copyright© 2019 by Allyfutzus

Chapter 17: Return to Livestock

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17: Return to Livestock - The subject of breast feeding came up as my new customer stood attentively by at the furnace while I worked. Having child birthing classes and related subject matter I jumped right into the conversation while up to my elbows in the stinky oil burner. That didn't seem to affect her whatsoever. The subject was breast feeding. We'd struck some kind of accord as kindred spirits. As usual I was just naive but it seemed perfectly fine to me. I was impressed with her honesty. (Based on True Story)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Cheating   Squirting   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

[The eventual master of satisfying goddesses with complete sexual services unlimited]

The three women of the S.acred H.eart I.nterpretive T.ask force did not get naked to join the party’s essence but eventually came close to me asking a lot of questions while everyone else was back in the spa “fornicating”. Their line of questions mostly had to do with the sister nymphs’ role in the universe, deities who were supernatural spirits among us. The task force was having difficulty associating the supernatural in our midst with faith.

Meanwhile those supernatural spirits were truly enjoying the sex in the spa with everyone else and that was obvious.

Being my former self now as a dairy livestock I had a perpetual erection exactly as I did in my 18th year just out of high school. It felt wonderful and so alive. I remembered it had a mind of its own.

As the faithful got closer, so interested it seems, my penis was moving side to side as if it was watching them. Soon this got their attention and seemed to cause some humor. Their stress seemed to be lightening. Finally one of them reached and took hold which started a round of giggling as the other two also got a feel. Pretty soon they were actively stroking it and having a hard time keeping on subject.

I interrupted, “You know, I’m completely infertile and because of the sister nymphs I cannot contract or pass any diseases whatsoever. I am and was known as the safe fuck. For that reason I have made love to people who never would have been involved in a thing like this, ever. I’ve fucked famous people; I’ve fucked professor’s wives right in front of them for the sake of good science; I’ve fucked any number of human girls who begged me for it. I’ve fucked in front of thousands, large crowds of enthusiastic farmers. I have never been made to fuck anybody not human except the deity sisters and they are very much like humans as you can tell.

Please Wait while image loads

[It was time to explain myself, the returned to livestock status me, the young guy who could fuck like no other human on planet Earth]

“Would you like to fuck me?” I was very earnest. They needed fucking in the worst way.

They stirred kind of gasping at the notion but certainly not disinterested. “If you go with me up into the house we can be alone. While the rest are so busy in the spa they won’t notice. Go up one at a time and then I’ll sneak up.” The one guy with them stood off a ways and I motioned for him to go up as well. I gave him a wink.

All finally up the stairs into the kitchen I motioned for them to follow me as we ascended the steps to a guest bedroom. “Relax. This is our secret. You can’t not want to experience at least a little of this. You have heard from the goddesses in detail. Now how about the chance of a lifetime.”

I was really full of it, caught in my own wonder as being once again the breeder liftstock I once was.

I took the lady who first touched my penis aside and fondled her gently kissing her a deep juicy kiss on the lips and she just swooned in my arms. I reached down and felt in her crotch and she almost shrieked. I knew it would be okay to take her pants off and did slowly, pants, panties and immediately started cunnilingus while the others watched. I immersed myself in my work to truly mover her spirit.

I sat her back sitting on the bed, scooting her and removing her pants completely so I could spread her legs. The others came close to watch as I extended my goddesses made snake like tongue and they gasped but didn’t repel from it. I began with the area around her vagina and slowly immersed into her gently again and again, then the G-spot, good licking, sucking, all gentle. She was pulling my head into herself, completely mine.

I unbuttoned her, the rest of her clothes, removed them and continued to enslave her with my tongue while caressing her breasts. She was ready so I scooted her up more and commenced to play my penis on her vagina juicing her up, smiling at the others before beginning to insert little by little. You could have heard a pin drop as my penis ever disappeared into her.

One of women was kneeling next to her holding her hand and gazing into her eyes, placing her other hand on her forehead gently as if she was administering to her at some level. I kept dowsing my penis a little deeper and the woman kneeling seemed to be alarmed when she who I was fucking said, “It fits! It’s a miracle. It’s impossible but it fits perfectly and feels heavenly! Oh, sweet Jesus this truly is a miracle.” And she started to move with my stroking enhancing our love.

At this point there was great growing interest among all of them and the other two women got naked in anticipation I assumed. They all would take turns fucking me time and again.

I gave them the gamut of my skills as the lover of goddesses. This was just great. I thought perhaps I was converting them in some sense. So I showed them how to stick their fingers in my anus so each of them could get that extra special experience while fucking me. It was really cool. They took turns also watching the movement inside my current fuck partner evidenced by the motion on the surface of her stomach. They begged for it. I fucked them with every instinct I had.

Finally the guy who was very close watching the entire time had finally begun rubbing his crotch intently. I told one of the women she should begin to push three fingers into through my rectum to help relax my anus while I kept fucking one of them. I kept fucking and told him how I was routinely fucked by men who worked at the dairy. I didn’t tell him they were mentally challenged but encouraged him to try me out.

“It’s just the norm. Nothing wrong. You will find my anus quite tantalizing surely. No harm done. Your friends will feel you have joined them in this. It’s important. Go ahead.

“At the dairy doing men was part of my duty, not expected at first and not just any men but we were always juicy, slimy and having them fuck me in the anus was slippery so easy. While I fucked the sister nymphs bent over in front of me, as they milked the cows, the guys fucked me and we were all very happy, instant three-some with a true sense of duty.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.