1964 - The Dairy of Desire - Cover

1964 - The Dairy of Desire

Copyright© 2019 by Allyfutzus

Chapter 43: Introducing Lois Cont.

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 43: Introducing Lois Cont. - In the west, especially among ranchers, kids were commonly farmed out as labor for starvation wages and no wages at all. It was common for a ranch experienced kid to spend nearly as much time growing up with neighbors as it was living at home. Kids were considered free labor. It was simply the way of growing up. It was not common for this to happen to a farm work naive private religious schooled city kid unpinned from any real farm experience or worldly raw life.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Magic   Reluctant   Gay   True Story   Farming   Workplace   Paranormal   Enema   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Porn Theatre   Transformation   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

[Vicariously they experienced the massive fuck as if they were the one ejaculated into - a miracle!]

Continues In The Kitchen

Lilly assumed all tasks front and rear, tried to hold me up a bit as the first impulse of orgasm shot out and cleared the heads of the guys who had forgotten to get out of the way. They were so focused on Lois. Denny had moved off a good distance and finally disappeared to go back to work, probably not wanting to be around for the clean up work. This sloppy business was nothing new to him and I’m sure he had no patience for it.

The guys split in two directions and luckily they didn’t get much on them. Everybody else was behind me and the gizem kept coming in bigger impulses hitting the wall and cascading sideways with big splat thuds. I grunted a deep gushing exhalation of air with each and Lois’s eye grew huge as my body wrenched around in Lilly’s grip. Lois almost looked as if the blood had vacated her face, astonished as the veto of her logic was having a hard time accepting what was happening right in front of her. It was simply out of this world, a rushed instance of rationale having to somehow accept what was nymph magic for her first time experience.

Poor Lois was really getting the shock treatment introduction. I had to give her a lot of credit for not leaving on a dead run.

A few more rounds went off and Lilly whipped her fingers out of my anus to rush around in front of me. The noted slurp-pop was something really surprising to Lois’s attention. Getting hold of and hanging on to the table top for support Lilly bent over quickly between rounds and squeezed herself on to my penis, fit tight to capture the rest of the climax. The fury of this act is hard to explain to someone who has not witnessed it and Lois was absolutely aghast, I’m sure had nothing from her past to hinge on this. But she held her position right next to me, probably because of her professionalism, staying with her new client through dick and thin. That had to take some strong will as she put one hand on my lower back and the other on my stomach. She was not giving up her post.

Please Wait while image loads

[For example -- only a nymph could absorb the orgasm full blast anyway]

Please Wait while image loads

[And so many more examples developing all the time]

Please Wait while image loads

I leaned forward into Lilly and it was as if a gasket had suddenly loosened; gizem pushed out around her vagina and oozed to the sides, up and down, and made an amazing noise kind of like loose bowels on steroids. She forced herself back against me, held on to the table in front pushing as it groaned from pressure applied. At least the rest of the gizem would not hit the wall requiring more clean up. Lilly would have her satisfaction and something to swallow after we were finished.

She just moaned and writhed with it as the last of the gizem blooped and bubbled out of me. It was true how back pressure from a vagina made my experience so much better. The entire front half of my body was so alive with each ejaculation. It was almost like my spirit was being drawn in two and passing the front half of me into Lilly with each surge.

As I subsided she held on as though she was hoping for a reconvening Happy- mess event, lasting impulse with shoulders shrugged and moments in thought. Then she turned around and started sucking my penis for the remainder and I sighed hugely as my legs got tingles all over. “I love that feeling Lilly! OOH ... keep sucking. I love you.”

“That was hard to believe,” Lois said. “Did I just see what I thought I saw? I don’t really understand what just happened.”

Lois timidly came around front again while Lilly sucked on. She looked into my eyes which I assumed were a bit blurry. “Are you okay?” I noted real concern in her question. “Oh yes, I’m very much okay. I wish you could feel what I feel right now. It feels as though there’s gizem being drawn through, sucked all the way from someplace far away as it makes my anus vibrate. My penis tip, legs, my middle, a point at the bottom of my spine, my balls where they connect all tingle amazingly when she sucks like this after a climax.” I didn’t tell Lois my anus was wildly heating up. I just loved that feeling, all consuming although I worried about overheating.

I reached out to take Lois’s hand again and she gave it to me as I pulled her close on the side of me and gave her a hug. My middle swayed in and out with the rhythm of Lilly’s suction. Lilly seemed very pleased and reached up from her kneeling position to rub Lois’s bottom with her right hand. It was all good like we were old friends and I was happy Lois seemed willing to keep working with us, such a strange group.

I think maybe Lois could feel the energy from Lilly through me as we hugged. She knew we were very unusual creatures with energies like she had never even heard of and she finally really focused on Lilly’s sucking on my penis perhaps less embarrassed.

I know this was overly shocking for her and the entire act with Lilly was hard to believe but she now had serious intent in her eyes trying to understand what Lilly was doing with my penis in her mouth while obviously sucking so hard, almost as if she was trying to swallow my penis detaching it from me.

She stepped back and I could tell by her new demeanor it was time to get to work although she was very affected by what just happened. She started finishing her initial survey of my body and began moving her hands through the hair on my stomach as Lilly continued to suck, her eyes raising to take note of Lois’s hands.

The boys, directed by the wife, were cleaning up the kitchen with the mops, buckets and squeegees. The wife came over and put her hand in my butt crack rubbing and congratulating me for my ejaculations as if she needed to be part of Lois’s work, needing a little recognition. I turned my head and gave her a kiss and she gave back a really juicy tongue in my mouth which made me giggle. “Don’t laugh buster. I’m going to fuck you.” Lois looked up at her and gave her a funny little smile as she re concentrated on her work. I’m sure the train of shocks at our collective behavior was just beginning to settle her impressions of us.

I found I so wanted her to be okay with us. I was really attracted to her.

It was apparent to me that Lois was going to handle me just as they did livestock at fairs but I didn’t have that much hair to groom. I wondered what she had in mind. She played with the hair from my belly button to my penis pulling it this way and that, kind of like a hair dresser would. She asked Lilly if she could stop sucking after a bit and Lilly, eyes raised, gave her a strange look like, “What the... ?”.

Lilly’s lips came back off my penis with a pop and gizem ran down both sides of her mouth, down her chin and swayed like snot as she said, “I’m not quite done and it’s important to get all the Happy-mess out of him; the reasons are a bit complicated. Think of it as helping a cow let her milk down to avoid mastitis. That’s as close an analogy as I can give you presently but if you’ll squeeze the base of his penis for me, kind of like milking it, also massage his balls while I concentrate on sucking we can, however, have this done much quicker. I can use your help.”

Please Wait while image loads

Lois looked at her a bit astonished but Lilly indicated that she was very serious by giving a gesture with her head, eyes and hand. Her mouth had re locked on my penis and she reached up, grabbed the base of my erection to indicate what Lois would need to do. She again looked her in the eyes as she slipped my penis deeper into her mouth and started sucking with a new vengeance indicated by the deep hollows of her cheeks. Timidly Lois reached over and took hold of my penis at the base and tried to squeeze with her thumb and forefinger rather daintily but Lilly reached up, put her big hand around Lois’s, squeezed harder, tugging, gave the impression with her eyes how Lois was going to have to get to work. Then Lilly focused with both of her hands on my erection and Lois began to squeeze more earnestly.

Lilly massaged my balls gently like washing a cow’s udder. Within a matter of two minutes or less she pulled off of my penis, again with a sucking pop and smiled as she wiped away the excess gizem from her mouth and flung it under the table. “Got it!!” She seemed really pleased. “That was some ejaculation this time. I’m sure that was the biggest yet. I feel fulfilled, entirely for the moment. Now, please, I’m going to get out of the way so you, Lois, can do your work. And thanks for the help.”

“I love you Lilly, so much,” I said with an earnest but wispy suction affected weak airy voice. That prompted one more shot of gizem that hit the floor. “Oh - YEAH!”

We all went outside into the beautiful morning sun and Lois began the work of handling every square inch of me, grooming and focusing on the parts needing additional attention, like my anus. We advanced with the others walking clear out by the road and I was jack knifed holding on to my ankles as she poked and perused. In the following two days I would be handled by her ever so arousing and mesmerizing, like somebody rubbing my scalp endlessly. She had a very gentle way about her as she pushed at my anus with her fingers and tools.

I had an erection almost the entire time she worked on me, of course I did, and especially while she worked on my anus to make it look normal. She was able to use my stiff penis as a towel holder, a hand hold, a tiller among various things and she got used to steering her work by grabbing on. “You wouldn’t believe how detailed the judges get with livestock. Every square inch of you has to be perfect.” She gave me a cute smile as she realized how much she was getting used to handling my penis. “It’s really handy.” I indicated with my eyes how I liked the feel of her and I wondered how she would feel if she decided to fuck me. Luckily she couldn’t read my thoughts because that would have been embarrassing.

She groomed my balls extensively while holding my penis up against my stomach. “I can hold that for you if you like Lois.” She gave me a genuine smile but kept that work her duty and used all kinds of lotions on me. My penis and balls were the part she said would make me the most points because it was so obviously going to gather the most attention - “because it is foremost located frontally. You have only two legs and your penis is exceptionally big in presence. Nobody is going to miss seeing that. And we’re sure it will bring a lot of interest from the fair crowd especially when Lilly makes it even bigger.”

I showed her what Lilly did with her thumb pushing the very tip of my penis back and forth, opening the hole this way, that way, and I did it just in passing like I didn’t really care. But she tried it side to side and it was so arousing. I gasped a little and started to ejaculate. “Oh ... sorry!” “That’s alright for now. Later we’ll worry about making a mess when I have you nearly finished for show. But for now... , “ she hesitated. “You know, I have some stimulants I could put down that hole in your penis you might like.”

She continued to play with the tip and I got weak in the knees. She seemed to get a big kick out of making me do that. “Wow Lois. That’s wonderful. It’s almost as good as fucking.” Then I realized maybe I was embarrassing her and me both.

I was erect on two legs and unlike the other bovines my penis and testicles presented out front, first for judge’s view. They were paramount my greatest assets and because my reputation preceded me, just like my erection did, the judges were going to grade heavily on that.

She worked for a long time on the foreskin to make it more supple and rubbed the very tip of my penis with oils which again made me weak all over from the delirious feeling of that. She even used cotton swabs just inside the opening. That caused me to get really weak in the legs and I almost fell over a few times which made her laugh. I had to hold her head for my steady rest while she held my penis. If she wasn’t slow in her movements she would cause a little ejaculation to shoot out and that wasn’t helpful in her efforts but sure made me happy. She kept having to wipe that away and off of herself and I kept having thoughts about how she’d like to have that gizem injected into her vagina.

Please Wait while image loads

Then plenty of cow balm rested in the can on my butt as she applied it with a strange tool that felt quite unfamiliar to me even though I was so used to having the sister’s hands pushed in. This was different and I wondered what other livestock did, if they reacted to having that thing stuck in them, left there for some time. It spun around under her direction and pried side to side but didn’t hurt I guess because it didn’t go in very far. She was pretty gentle and the thing apparently grew in size somehow going in and out, again and again. But she really seemed to know what she was doing.

I assumed it was just applying stuff to my anus and not winding up through inside like Lilly with her long hose. Whatever it was it made my penis really react and I was constantly ejaculating minor amounts but trying so hard not to jerk around fearing I’d bother her work. Luckily Lois was not causing me to really go off with a big blast even though it really tingled and made me buzz with energy. She knew what I was capable of but just the same I didn’t want to scare her.

It was a bit embarrassing to be making such a mess but we were outside and it didn’t matter. It certainly wasn’t as big a mess as a heifer giving birth. I just hoped no strangers would happen upon us because it did have the look of a rather strange operation, she so intent on her working in my anus while gizem just flowed out the other send.

Then it hit me, just like every so often, the parochial boy realization that I was totally naked. I was alone with a lady who I’d just met for the first time moments before and we were outside in the sunshine as she probed a tool in my butt and I ejaculated all sorts of gizem on the ground although it did feel so amazingly great. What was it about this situation, why should I not have been embarrassed, fatally? But I had to maintain regardless, act normal for her sake. She had to have been a little bit nervous too.

I just grabbed my penis and squeezed it out, again and again, to evacuate the gizem as best I could. I tried to keep my mind off of my situation as anything but simply being livestock and so very ordinary while I jacked off. But there’s something about being completely naked outside in the cool air that makes one very aware and adding to that my groomer, Lois, who was really pretty cute.

My summer job at the dairy made me a breeder livestock, a total surprise upon arriving, but just the same I now fucked for a living, and all the time. I really wondered what was going through her mind as she probed my anus with her work and handled my penis, really erect, as she made me look better. Did she have any desires because it was obvious that she owned me at the moment and I would not have resisted her if she decided to fuck me.

[Did she understand just how much I could love, show her things beyond her experience, fuck her so supernatural as if she was one of the sister goddesses]

Please Wait while image loads

“You will probably have an erection during the judging since you seem to have an erection most of the time anyway.” She spoke as she hung on it with one hand steadying herself, leaning forward to dress up my toes. “They do not deduct for an erection. It’s allowed because they can’t deduct for an ordinary breeder whose best use is erected in the first place. Many breeders are hormone heavy by inducement and have erections during shows as it is. They also urinate but I don’t suppose you’ll do that.” She laughed. “It just happens when it happens. In your case I believe that an erection will merely make points for you and especially because there will be the curiosity factor. If we could figure out how to enhance it during judging, like the wife does with her hand in your anus, it would undoubtedly be an advantage. But we can work on that later. I just wish I could make your testicles look a little bit more full. It seems that one hangs lower than the other.

“I wonder if we could look into a vibrating butt plug able to control your arousal and erection activity instead of a hand up inside you. Hmmmmm.”

I pondered that, thought it would be fun to have an erection all the time while people gathered around looking and it would be really fun to have my penis doing tricks which would undoubtedly bring me positive response. I got aroused just thinking about it, kind of like a fetish; maybe people would take turns jacking me off. It gave me a bigger boner curling up with a twang springing from her grip. “Oh my!”

“I’ll bet Lilly can make my balls bigger if she wants. We should ask her.” I smiled down at Lois as I was becoming aware of her firmer and almost constant pulling on my penis, re gripped. She squeezed my balls nicely. I couldn’t stop thinking about her fucking me but I didn’t want to be so forward with her by name. I simply was being honest. “I sure wish I had somebody to have sex with right now. Honestly, this makes me so horny.”

She groomed my feet, toes, toenails, fingers, fingernails, my brand burn extensively. She applied stuff to my tattoo, waxed my scalp - “Ow,” groomed my facial hair to have a perfect short stubble beard. She said I was going to have to go without glasses, however, for the show. I was disappointed I wouldn’t be able to see very well. “I would really love to be able to see people’s expression.” “Sorry, it can’t be that way because the rules don’t deal with those”, said Lois. “The other bulls won’t be wearing glasses.”

While we were outside, she working on me, Lilly had gone back to the barns and the son arrived in his truck. “You must be Lois,” he said. “Nice to meet you. What do you think of our livestock sire here?” “I’ve worked with a lot of animals as you know, especially bulls. I’m so impressed with Tom. He’s just exceptional. You have a winner here. I’m teaching him how to act for the judges.”

As she talked she had a firm grip on my penis while she held a cotton swab stick stuck a ways into the tip with some kind of stimulant on it. I was kind of glassy eyed enduring that. I think my mouth was hanging open, head tilted back. It felt just wild, borderline hurting but nothing like I’d experienced yet. The stimulant apparently affected my balls as well like they were warming up, tightening up, something like that. The son noticed that, she noticed him noticing her but she retained her grip and was in the midst of a procedure, not wanting to let go. “We have to make every inch of him perfect and the work is coming along very well.”

Please Wait while image loads

She held my erection steady to make her point as she slowly twisted the swab in place kind of immersing it in and out both directions, just a little deeper with each rotation. It just reaffirmed her professional stance with him because obviously she knew what she was doing. She explained in detail what she had for a goal and mentioned how the stimulant was very powerful. It also made my penis tremendously hard and started to hurt with that thing inserted further in each time. It got so hard that when she jerked in one direction I was forced to body turn in that direction too. I was switching about, back and forth while she and the son talked with her hand gestures. But the son seemed to acquire more respect for her which was unusual for him, he the big male jerk.

I was delirious and almost falling down with the crazy stimulation of the swab and whatever she’d put on it because she’d nervously started running her finger nails up and down the big vein, the backside of my penis. It made my nose tickle and I was moaning, not even realizing I was making noise. She pulled the swab out and put more stimulant on it and reinserted it. I was gasping, about to have an ejaculation with her continual arousing methods.

The son turned to go as Lois pulled the swab out again and I let out a crazy deep shaky moan, “AAaaaaoooooooohhhhhh!”, started to buckle at the knees and gizem spurt out to hit the barn nearby. The son turned and looked at me like I was nuts. Then he stopped and actually noted what Lois was doing which gave him cause to enjoy what he thought was some great boy torture. “Okay then,” she took a new swab and really loaded it with the material she was applying and stuck it back in, quickly twisting and he smiled and chuckled. “I’ll get out of your way.” He, newly interested, stood for many moments studying that swab in my penis as she dipped it further in and out. Then he laughed again. “I’ll bet that feels weird. Good luck to you. Oh, and I hope that critter doesn’t go off on you with a big ejaculation. I know. I’ve been hit. Be careful. It goes off like a bomb.”

The son went in through the garage muttering to himself, chuckling. “She calls him Tom? It should be DICK.”

I laughed to myself. He was so convinced I was just animal livestock. He didn’t even remember I had a name.

“Lois?” “Yes?” “That swab and the stuff you are putting on, it is almost making me have an orgasm.” “Oooooh,” she said and she didn’t touch the swab for a while. She’d already seen what happens when I go off. That swab might have come out of there like a bullet.


Please Wait while image loads

The next day, mid morning, she had me laying on my back for a while as she reworked my balls and penis, toes and heals, shampooed my body hair over and over with conditioner, various types. She decided to shave my balls, the area behind my balls, from there beyond my anus and then she waxed it... “O-o-o-ow!”, one of several times waxing. That was my least favorite thing and I teased her that she was going to have kiss it. Then to my surprise she did! I couldn’t believe it. “Do you normally kiss your client’s penis?,” I asked. “My clients are normally critters and no, I don’t kiss them especially where I just kissed you.” “I see, mmMMMMmmm,” I said. I stopped, even with the pain of waxing, got an extra stiff boner and had thoughts about the bunk house and I really wanted to make love to her. To my surprise she slipped fingers in through my anus and massaged my balls nicely as she gently stroked her fingers. I wondered what or if she was trying to tell me something with her actions.

[I couldn’t believe what was happening those first nights fucking in the bunk house over and over again, my new experience, so magical, but now I was being treated like royalty, a royal certified fuck]

Please Wait while image loads

[She hadn’t seen the best of my skills, the round robin fucking, back and forth like this, fern then pool and fern again, pool again]

Please Wait while image loads

She continued working on me and started telling me about how she knew Betty. “Really? You know Betty? Oh... , I love Betty. I’d love to see her again.” “Oh, I’ll tell her. Come on, now up on your knees. She’ll certainly be at the fair.” I’d not given that fact any thought. I was going to get to see Betty. Maybe I’d get to see Gail and Linda too. I, absent minded, began stroking my erection as I thought about Betty and Lois told me to stop that because she was letting some lotion soak in. “Oops, sorry.” I felt dumb as my face got red. “Oh, that’s alright,” soothed Lois and she softly ran her fingers up and down my butt crack again pausing at my anus for gentle inspection.

“Lois?” “Yes.” “You know you arouse me out of my mind with this work. You realize that don’t you?” “I suppose I do sometimes but it’s all necessary.” “I know you realize that and I’m just going to confide in you how I’m rather horny for you as well, sorry, but that’s the truth. Okay, now I’ve said that and I won’t mention it again. I’m just besieged with naughty thoughts while you work. How could I not?”

I sighed heavily and looked distant as I closed my eyes imagining my love making with her and I so wished she would stroke my penis.

Lois stopped for a moment and gazed at me, inquiring and then said, “Betty told me all about you, you know.” “Oh, that makes sense,” I said. I smiled at her thinking pleasant thoughts about Betty and what Betty had probably told her. Lois started massaging my back and my butt really nice and then my butt crack, my balls. She massaged me focusing on my anus. “Okay, steady on your knees.” It felt just great to have her gentle massage because I was waxed and really hairless making it feel more sensitive and arousing. “I’m going to try to make your anus look better. It’s a challenge.” “How come?” “Lilly and apparently some others, even the owner’s wife, have been sticking their hands up through your anus an awful lot. That’s just not what an anus is normally used for and they have been forcing it open a lot wider for some use they have inside you. It’s a bit outrageous to think about and it doesn’t look normal any more, distended, like it’s been abused. That’s not at all normal for livestock. I’m afraid some judge might notice that and alert the others to a defect.” “What can you do about it?,” I asked.

“I’m going to use some cream I got that’s kind of experimental. It softens tissue and I’m hoping that, along with vitamin E, will give you some quick cure before this weekend. They might not notice it at all because it is not something that normally is focused on at livestock shows. Let’s hope that’s the case. But you don’t have a tail to cover it up.” She began applying some cream to my anus and she stuck her fingers in with more cream to spread it inside and out. I got a throbbing erection and I really wanted somebody to either stroke it or insert it in a vagina but that wasn’t going to happen. I groaned some more.

[as example, this from an upcoming scene at the county fair, my anus getting invaded, of course]

Please Wait while image loads

Then Lois pulled out something very familiar to me. It was the butt plug to an enema something like my father used to use on us kids. My eyes got big when she started stretching the hose attached to the plug insert, kind of letting it snap back. “Wow, I know what that is Lois!” “You do?” “Yeah, from my childhood except it wasn’t as big as that one.”

Lois looked a bit amused and a little bit pondering as she started dipping cream on the end of it. “What are you going to do with that?”, I asked hoping I wasn’t going to get an enema right then. “I found this thing and thought it handy for doing just what we are working on here, now. It’s made for bovine anuses specifically and I’m going to apply the cream inside and out plus use it to administer the vitamin E needed in a slow rinse. I think it will work great. You okay with that?” “Oh, yeah, I guess. It’s just that it brings back memories of my childhood not pleasant. It’s a long story I won’t bother you with.

“Okay, well, I don’t think this will hurt. It’s nowhere near as big as a hand.”

“Oh! You guys are busy.” Lois jumped when a voice appeared from out of nowhere and she looked back to see Lilly standing behind us. “Hi Lilly!” I said. “Come here will you?” I wanted to kiss Lilly and she came around as I stuck my tongue out. She bent low and we swapped spit with a good juicy kiss. “I love you Lilly. I want to fuck you right now but Lois is trying to fix my anus. You guys apparently have really worked it over, over-time.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.