Would You Like to Play Again: Book 1: First Steps - Cover

Would You Like to Play Again: Book 1: First Steps

Copyright© 2019 by James Howlette

Glossary of Terms

Fantasy Sex Story: Glossary of Terms - A young man's life is accidentally cut short. He is given a choice to go to a new world, instead of being trapped in Limbo. Will he be able to survive this new world and its dangers? Will he finally be able to find a girlfriend? What dangers and trials await him?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   GameLit   High Fantasy   DoOver   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting   Big Breasts   Slow  

Glossary of Terms

Drops:

Items that appear after an enemy in the dungeon has been vanquished.

Items that can drop:

Orbs - exchanged for money

Crafting Materials - hide, scales, ore, silk, herbs that can be crafted into useable items

Tomes - books used by spellcasters to learn spells and abilities

Usable Items - Armor, weapons, potions, repair stones, etc

Drop rate: the frequency to which a monster within the dungeon will leave an item behind.

Grind:

A term used to describe a method of fighting in a dungeon. One way to grind is to use the longest method of travel to a destination, in the hopes of encountering as many enemies as possible. Another is to choose not to progress to a difficult area right away, instead choosing to stay within a zone until a specific goal is achieved. The purpose is to increase experience gained, as well as collecting as many orbs(for money) and other loot as possible. This has the effect of making progression within the dungeon easier, due to the increased stats, levels and or money that was spent on higher tier equipment.

Farm(ing):

To stay within a given area and exploit spawning / replenishment cycles to collect money, orbs, drops or harvestable materials used for potions or fabricating items, weapons and armor.

Spawning / Replenishment:

Spawning refers to monsters returning to a section of the dungeon, after they had been killed, after a set amount of time. The spawning rate differs from floor to floor and the type of monster.

Replenishment refers to harvestable materials re appearing in the dungeon after a set amount of time. Time differs from floor to floor and the type of material being harvested.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.