Bodyguard Blackmail - Cover

Bodyguard Blackmail

by Dark1

Copyright© 2020 by Dark1

Erotica Sex Story: A bodyguard takes advantage of Taylor Swift and forces her to make a sex tape. Things get interesting when her friend Carrie Underwood shows up. Heavy race play and humiliation warning

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Celebrity   Fan Fiction   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Violence   .

Being a bodyguard to a famous celebrity had a lot of benefits.

You get to go to all the hot parties, drink for free and travel for free.

The better part is getting all the dirt on your client and their friends.

I wasn’t usually into blackmail, but my latest client was just too ripe a target. I really wanted to bankrupt Taylor Swift.

As you would have guessed, she’s as prude in her personal life as she is in her public one. No drugs, no boyfriends, barely drinks. Stays covered up even when she’s at home. Catching compromising pictures of her, even at home, was basically impossible.

She did have ONE strange habit though, a ritual that was both surprising and interesting.

See, at the end of every road concert, Taylor would get drunk and lie in the middle of her bed and masturbate. I’d never seen her do this at home. Ever. Perhaps it was her way of relaxing after a show. Maybe she was just a creature of habit. I didn’t know and I didn’t much care. I watched her do this for months, capturing the event on a variety of hidden cameras I’d put in her hotel room while she was on stage. Even when Taylor was alone in her hotel room, she rarely took her clothes off. It was like she was afraid that even alone, someone would see her body. She would simply drink a glass of wine or two, then shove her hand down the front of her high waisted shorts.

Oh, she did make pretty, pretty noises. I hated her singing voice, but her O voice was fantastic. I couldn’t wait to hear it life and tonight was the night.

“You sure about this?” Ty asked.

“Up to you man. You want a chance to fuck Taylor Swift and make some money, or should I find someone else?” I replied.

“I’m done. I just wanna make sure it’s gonna work.” He said.

“It will. I know her. I know how it goes. Just follow my lead and do what I told you to do. She’s too afraid of her image to argue with us.”

“OK man, I hope you’re right!”

“Trust me. Let’s go, it’s time.” I said.

Ty followed me out into the hall and towards the next room over. As her bodyguard, I had a copy of her room key. I glanced over at Ty, who sucked in a deep breath as I put the key in the slot. I held my breath and opened the door.

I’d been in her room earlier in the day and knew that her bed was around the corner. Ty raised the camera up and followed my lead. We rounded the corner.

“Damn.” Ty exclaimed softly.

Sure enough, Taylor was laying on her back with her hand down the front of one of those damn bloomer shorts that she always wore. This time, however, she had pushed her shirt and bra up and was rubbing her tiny tits with her other hand. An empty wine glass and half empty wine bottle were next to the bed.

“Oh yes. Oh yes! Oh Yes!” she cried out, bucking her hips up against her hand.

“Zoom in man, you getting this?” I asked, turning towards Ty.

“Fuck yeah I am! I got it!” He replied.

“Follow me. Time for the close up.” I said, walking slowly into the bedroom.

Taylor had thrown her head back into the bed and her back was arched deeply as she humped her hand.

“Oh yes. Oh yes. I’m getting it! I’m getting it! I’m getting it!” Taylor screamed. Ty stood at the foot of the bed and aimed the camera straight down towards the squirming singer.

Taylor bucked and screamed several more times, then collapsed in a limp heap on the bed.

“Very hot.” I said, clapping a little.

Taylor let out a blood curdling scream for half a second before I clamped my hand over her mouth.

“Take a breath.” I said firmly as Taylor’s chest heaved up and down rapidly.

I slowly moved my hand away and Taylor quickly tried to pull her shirt down over her breasts.

“Lamar! What are you doing here?” She shrieked.

“You said you wanted to be an actress, so we thought we’d help you make some movies.” I grinned, nodding my head towards Ty.

Taylor turned her head towards Ty, who was still holding the camera.

“Oh dear God, you’re recording me? Why?” She shrieked.

“Well, I was thinking that I needed a pay raise. Think of this as insurance.”

“You’re blackmailing me? What do you want?” Taylor’s voice continued to climb.

“10 million. That’s spare change to you and you know it.”

“Fine, whatever. Just give me the camera and get out.” Taylor waived her hand with an angry tone.

“Not so fast. I need some insurance you’ll pay up.”

“I don’t lie.” She replied angrily. “Yeah well, let’s just say I want to have some fun too. Too big an opportunity to throw away here.”

“What do you want?” She asked, her voice cracking.

“I told you, we’re gonna help you make a movie.”

“What kind of movie?”

“It’s called Taylor and the big black cocks.” I grinned.

Taylor’s mouth fell open.

I stared at her for a moment and saw tears forming in her eyes.

“You’re going to rape me?” She asked, her voice breaking.

“Nope. You’re gonna do it willingly. You’re going to have fun and show us what a hot little slut you really are. You’re gonna have big smiles and do anything we tell you to do.” I grinned.

“I can’t. I can’t. I’m not like that, I can’t do...” Taylor stammered.

“Then you’re gonna have an accident out on the balcony. I mean, you have been drinking tonight. It’s going to be so tragic. Taylor Swift, goodie two shoes of the decade, gets drunk and falls off her hotel balcony to her death in front of thousands of people.” I said evenly, leaning over to get closer to her face.

Taylor looked up at me and then burst into tears.

“I’ll give you two minutes to think it over, then you’re gonna take a short trip off a tall building.” I said, standing up and crossing my arms over my chest.

Taylor sobbed wildly.

She begged.

She pleaded.

She offered me more money.

I just kept looking down at my watch.

“Thirty seconds remaining.”

“Please! Please don’t do this! Please don’t!” She screamed.

I grabbed her around the waist and tossed her over my shoulder. She kicked and screamed wildly as I carried her towards the patio door. I pushed open the door when Taylor screamed again.

“I’ll do it! I’ll do it! Please! Please put me down!” She shrieked.

I lifted her off my shoulder and dropped her onto the ground. She sobbed wildly and gasped for breath.

“Yeah?” I asked.

She wiped her nose and eyes with her hand, smearing her makeup.

“Yeah.” She nodded.

I held out my hand and Ty handed me the camera. I held it in front of Taylor’s face.

“I want you to look at me and say ‘Hello, I’m Taylor Swift and I love big black cocks.” I said firmly.

Taylor’s bottom lip trembled a bit, but she looked up at the camera.

“Hey, I’m Taylor Swift and I love big, black cocks.” She mumbled.

“No, no. This is your movie debut. You can do better than that. Smile, love the camera. Sell it to me. Make me believe you. It’s just like a commercial, only you’re trying to sell your love. So, let’s try it again or you’re gonna take your last flight.”

Taylor took several deep breaths, looked down, then back up at the camera.

“Hey there. I’m Taylor Swift and I love big, black, cocks.” She said in a strong voice.


We went back inside to the bedroom.

“Fix your makeup and put on something sexy. We can’t have you look like a fucking wreck for your movie, now can we?” I asked.

Taylor nodded and I followed her into the bathroom and watched as she cleaned the mascara off her face and reapplied it.

“Red lipstick Dark red. Put it on thick.” I directed. Taylor nodded and did as I told her.

“Now, new clothes. Something sexy.” I said.

Taylor walked into her enormous closet and I followed behind her. I dug through a suitcase full of underwear.

“Damn, don’t you believe in thongs?” I scolded.

“I don’t like them.” She stammered.

“Too sexy huh? Here, put this on.” I said, handing her a set of red boy shorts and a red bra.

She stared at me.

“What, you think I’m gonna leave? I’m about to see you naked anyway, this is all for show. Get on with it.” I ordered.

Taylor grabbed the clothes out of my hand and turned her back. I raised the camera as she pulled her shirt over her head and dropped it to the side.

“I like the behind the scenes action. It’s like that in porn sometimes too, when the camera guy records the girls beforehand.” I laughed as Taylor unsnapped her bra and pulled the red one on.

She unzipped her skirt and let it drop, then pulled her flesh colored bloomers down. Not surprisingly, her current panties were quite boring.

“You do have a nice ass.” I commented as she pulled them down and quickly slid the red shorts up over her perky ass cheeks.

“Thanks.” She mumbled.

I grabbed some tall, red heels and tossed them to her.

“These too.” I ordered.

Taylor leaned down and buckled them onto her heels.

“Ready for your big debut?” I laughed.

She nodded weakly.

“Ty, get in here and watch her. I want to be out front for the big reveal.”

Ty came into the closet and I walked out into the bedroom. I sat on the bed and aimed the camera at the doorway.

“And, action. Make it sexy!” I called out.

A moment later, Taylor came around the corner. The bra had given her small tits a bit of a lift and the heels made her legs look even longer.

“Hey there.” I called out.

“Hey.” She said, forcing a smile.

“How’s it going?”

“Pretty good.” she forced.

“You ready to party tonight?”

“Uh huh.” She nodded.

“Why don’t you crawl over here then?” I suggested.

Taylor dropped to her knees and crawled towards me like a vixen in a music video. I aimed the camera right at her face, capturing her small breasts as they hung underneath her.

“Why don’t you tell everyone again, what you want?” I asked.

“I want your cock.” Taylor said slowly.

“What kind of cock? Try again.” I grinned.

“I want your big, black cock.”

My cock jumped.

“Well come get it then you fucking slut.” I said.

Taylor recoiled like she had been slapped, but moved closer to me. I aimed the camera down as she reached up and grabbed for the top of my pants.

She struggled with my belt and zipper though, and I grew annoyed.

“You don’t do this much, do you?” I said angrily.

She shook her head no.

Frustrated, I set the camera down and pushed my pants down. My dick pressed against my boxers.

“Think you can figure out how to take those off?” I spat.

Taylor didn’t reply. She just grabbed my waistband and pulled my boxers down. My cock sprang out and slapped her in the face. She recoiled backwards.

“Oh my God.” She said softly, her mouth hanging open.

“Not used to that huh? You’re gonna play with the big boys now.” I grinned.

Taylor just watched my cock sway back and forth like a cobra.

“Get with it girl. It won’t bite you.” I said firmly.

She slowly reached up and grabbed the base of my shaft. Her hand didn’t fit all the way around it.

“It’s so big.” She whispered.

“Yeah. So, get on with it.” “What do I do?” She asked.

“You never sucked a dick before?” I asked, sort of shocked but not really surprised.

Taylor shook her head no.

“Jerk it and lick it to start.” I directed.

She nodded slightly and began to slowly move her hand up and down my shaft.

“Good, now lick it. Up and down” I said.

Taylor leaned her face down and stuck out her tongue. I picked up the camera and aimed it straight at her face. She closed her eyes and slowly ran her tongue from the base of my shaft up to the head.

“There ya go. Do it again. All over it.” I said.

She continued to lick up and down my dick, moving around the sides and picking up a bit of speed.

“Good girl. Now, the head.” I ordered.

She lifted up and holding my cock with both hands, began to lick the head of my cock.

“There ya go, you’re learning. Just like a microphone. Now open your mouth and put the head in.” I said.

Taylor opened her mouth wide and pushed down, sliding the very end of the head of my dick into her mouth. I zoomed the camera tight on her face, watching her eyes clenched closed tightly.

I then tossed the camera to Ty.

“Here, take over. I got something to do.” I said. Ty caught it and aimed it down at her.

“You like that big, black dick in your mouth Tay Tay?” I asked, brushing her hair out of her face.

“Uh huh.” She mumbled softly.

“What? I can’t hear you! Say it again, say it loud!” I said with a laugh.

Taylor lifted her head up.

“I like your dick in my mouth.” She said, opening her eyes slightly.

“No, say it again. Tell me how much you LOVE my black dick in your mouth.”

“I love your black dick in my mouth.” She replied softly.

“Again! Louder!”

“I love your black dick in my mouth!” She replied, her voice raising.

“You want me to fuck your pretty mouth, Tay Tay?” I asked, giving her an angry look that I knew the camera couldn’t see.

“Yes.” She replied softly.

“Say it.”

“Yes!”

“Ask for it!”

“Please.”

“Please what?”

“Please fuck my mouth.”

“Say, ‘please Sir fuck my mouth with your big, black dick.’” I ordered.

A pained look spread across Taylor’s face, but I shot her a scowl.

“Please Sir. Please, fuck my mouth with your big, black dick.” She said slowly.

“Again! Better!”

“Please Sir, fuck my mouth with your big black dick!” She replied loudly.

I grabbed the back of her head with both hands and yanked her forward. Her mouth came open in shock and I moved my cock into it. Taylor tried to fight me, but I was far too strong. I pulled her towards me, pushing her down onto my dick. I could feel it sliding into her mouth and then down the back of her throat. She kicked her feet and slapped my thighs, but there was no stopping me.

Inch after inch, my cock slid down her throat until my balls were resting on her chin. She looked up at me with a frightened expression and I admired the makeup filled tears running down her face.

I looked over my shoulder at Ty.

“You getting this? Doesn’t she look good?” I asked.

“Oh yeah, I’m getting it. Hot as fuck man, hot as fuck.” Ty replied.

I released Taylor’s head and she struggled to extract my cock from her throat. When it finally came free, she fell back onto her ass, coughing wildly.

“Good stuff there, Tay Tay. Did you like that babe?” I grinned.

Taylor wiped the spit from her mouth, still gasping for air. She looked down at the floor.

“Well? Did you like that babe? We’re just getting started.” I said, my voice angry.

Taylor nodded her head slightly.

“What’s that?” I asked.

“I liked it.” She said softly.

“What? You like that dick in your throat?” I asked.

“Yes.” She said. She paused, and then added “I liked your dick in my throat.”

“Good, get ready.” I said, standing up.

Taylor started to back up as I stood in front of her, but I grabbed her head.

“Open up Tay Tay.” I said, poking her mouth with my cock. Taylor tried to turn her head away but I held her tightly and shoved my cock forward against her lips.

Ty moved around the corner of the bed, camera in hand.

“Open up bitch.” I growled, yanking her head backwards by the hair. Taylor let out a gasp and I slid my cock into her mouth.


“Fuck man, great stuff! Great stuff!” Ty exclaimed.

I’d been throat fucking Taylor for probably half an hour. Her hair, makeup and face were a complete mess. Spit and slobber covered her chin and had run down onto her chest.

At one point I’d pulled her bra off her shoulders and pushed it down, revealing her tiny tits.

“Say it again baby. Tell us. Tell us what you love.” I ordered, sliding my cock out of her mouth.

“I love it! I love your big black dick in my mouth!” Taylor panted.

“Tell the camera.”

Taylor turned towards Ty and looked up.

“I love his big black cock in my mouth.” She repeated.

I grabbed her head and forced my cock all the way down her throat again. Her gag reflex kicked in again and I felt her throat muscles clench around my shaft.

“Fuck man, that never gets old!” I exclaimed.

“When is it my turn?” Ty asked.

“Soon man, soon.” I replied.

We both jumped when we heard the phone ring.

“Grab that.” I called out. Ty placed the camera on the bed and picked up the cell phone from the side of the bed.

“Carrie?” Ty asked, pressing the end button.

I slid my cock out of Taylor’s mouth.

“Who’s Carrie?” I asked.

“Carrie Underwood. We’re on tour together.” Taylor panted.

Her phone made the text message noise.

“Hey girl, what are you doing? I’m drunk. Wanna do something?” Ty read aloud.

I pondered for a moment.

“Reply to her and tell her to come up to the room. Tell her we are partying up here.” I said.

Ty nodded and typed a reply.

“OK man, done.” Ty said.

“Cool. Come get your dick sucked then.” I said, moving out of the way.

Ty quickly moved in front of Taylor and before she could react, he slid his dick down her throat.

“Fuck man, that’s nice. That’s real nice.” Ty commented as I picked up the camera.

“Get her up on the bed and make her work for it.” I suggested.

Ty nodded and pulled his cock out of her mouth and then climbed onto the bed.

“Up you go, Tay Tay. Get on with it. Let’s see what you can do.” I said firmly.

Taylor crawled up onto the bed and moved between Ty’s legs. My eyes moved over her small, downward hanging breasts and then to her perky ass.

“Come on babe, do it.” Ty said, brushing Taylor’s hair back.

I moved around the bed and zoomed in close as Taylor grasp Ty’s cock and lowered her head onto it.

“Fuck yeah, that’s it. That’s it. Suck it!” Ty demanded, forcing Taylor’s head up and down a little. “Smile for the camera Tay Tay.” I teased, moving up closer to her face.

Taylor looked up at me with her mouth full of dark meat.

“Tell us how much you love it, Tay.”

Ty released Taylor’s hair, allowing her to lift her head up.

“I love it. I love it.” She said weakly.

“Come on, you can do better than that. Tell the world what you love.” I encouraged.

“I love it. I love black dick. I love sucking on big black dick.”

“You wanna get fucked by that big black dick?” I asked in a menacing voice.

“Uh huh.” She replied in a frightened voice.

“Say it.”

“I wanna get fucked by a big, black cock.”

“Hey man, I got an idea. You ever had a girl lick your ass?” I asked Ty.

“Once.”

“Did you like it?”

“Yeah, wasn’t bad. Why?” He asked.

“Roll over man, I think Tay Tay wants to lick your crack.”

Ty’s smile spread across his face, his white teeth glowing against his black skin. He flipped over and stuck his ass in Taylor’s face.

“Now, I’m sure you’ve not done THIS before, so let me give you directions.” I said, looking at a horrified Taylor.

“Put your hands on his ass.” I ordered.

Taylor slowly complied.

“Now, spread it open.”

Taylor opened Ty’s ass cheeks.

“Woah man, that’s cold!” Ty laughed as the cool air hit his crack.

“Right down there babe, put your pretty tongue right there and shove it up as far as you can.” I grinned, pointing to Ty’s ass.

Taylor began to back up. I reached out and grabbed her head, then shoved it forward.

“Don’t back out now bitch. Don’t forget what floor we are on.” I growled into her ear as I pushed her into Ty’s ass.

She closed her eyes, but stuck out her tongue and gently pressed it against Ty’s crack.

“Oh man. Oh man, she’s doing it! She’s doing it!” Ty exclaimed.

I picked up the camera and aimed it at her face again.

“How does that ass taste, Tay Tay?” I asked.

Taylor looked up at me.

“Good.” She mumbled.

“Get in there deeper Tay.” I teased.

Taylor pushed her head down further, trying to get her tongue deeper into Ty’s ass.

Just then, there was a knock on the door.

I grabbed Taylor’s head and pulled her backwards, then leaned down close to her face.

“That would be Carrie. When she comes in, you’re gonna put on your best slut performance. You’re gonna tell Carrie how much you love black dick and what a fucking sex slave you secretly are. If you give any hints as to what’s really going on, there are going to be two celebrity deaths tonight, clear?” I said firmly.

Fear spread across Taylor’s face and she nodded in understanding.

“Good. I’m gonna go get her now. Be right back.” I grinned.

I pulled on my shirt and jeans, thinking that I didn’t want to tip Carrie off. I walked towards the door and opened it.

Carrie Underwood was clearly thrashed. Her hair was messy and she was clinging to the door frame for support. A tight, low cut gold sparkle dress clung to her body, but showed off her curves and legs.

“Oh, hey. Is Taylor here?” Carrie slurred.

“Yeah, we are partying inside. Come on in.” I said.

Carrie took a step forward and fell into my arms.

“Sorry, I’ve had a couple and these heels are really tall.” Carrie giggled. “It’s OK babe.” I said, wrapping my arm around her waist.

“You’re really big.” She exclaimed as I stood upright and we began to walk into towards the bedroom.

“Uh huh.” I grinned.

She grinned drunkenly back at me.

We walked around the corner of the bedroom and came to a stop.

“Oh my God!” Carrie exclaimed, lifting her hand to her mouth.

Ty was on his back, propped up on a pile of pillows. Taylor was in front of him, sucking his cock again.

“What’s up Lamar?” He called out, grinning as he held Taylor’s hair.

“Not a lot man.”

“She’s hot.”

“Taylor? Is that you?” Carrie called out.

Ty let go of Taylor’s hair and she lifted her head up and turned around.

“Hey Carrie.” She said weakly.

“What’s going on?” Carrie exclaimed.

“What does it look like?” I laughed.

“Taylor, are you blowing him?” Carrie asked.

“Yeah she is.”

Carrie took a drunken step forward towards the bed.

“Oh God Taylor. That’s huge!” She cried out.

“She loves it, don’t you Tay Tay?” I asked.

Taylor looked at me, then looked at Carrie and nodded.

“I love it. I love black dick.” Taylor said in a robotic voice.

“Oh Tay. I had no idea! You’re such a good girl!” Carrie exclaimed.

“She’s actually a slut for black dick, isn’t that right?” I asked, moving behind Carrie.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.