Magic 101 - Cover

Magic 101

Copyright© 2020 by Reluctant_Sir

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Mages and Wizards and Warlocks, Oh My! What could go wrong when a Georgia boy finds out magic is real? A whole lot, it turns out, but a whole lot of good comes with it. (Codes exist for squick warning purposes, and refer to easily skipped, minor action that are not plot points. There is some violence but it is not sexual in nature.)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Incest   Sister   Anal Sex  

Mom and Dad had purchased a nice RV, the kind that have the van front end and the cabover spare bed, but this one had a long body and lots of room. For their Christmas present, I got a new stereo installed in the RV with a CD player and everything. There would be one in the dash and one in the lounge area. I also got CD versions of about thirty of the albums and cassettes, even a few 8-tracks they had laying around.

This was all a major bummer, of course, as I was too young to drive and everyone else had new vehicles. I wanted a motorcycle in the worst way. I had become a total motorcycle nut after seeing a movie about the Ace Café in London. Those bikes were so cool! Well, that and ‘Easy Rider’ magazine!

The problem was that I could get a permit now that I was fifteen, but I had to have a licensed driver in the car with me until I was sixteen and could get a real license. While this was a rural area, and kids as young as fourteen were driving farm trucks, they were only allowed on farm roads, never a state road. Well, never officially. I couldn’t even get away with that on a bike.

Dad offered to get me a dirtbike, and of course, I took him up on it, but it wouldn’t be street legal so I would need to be careful where I rode. Still, it would get me on two wheels and that was what counted, right?

For Christmas, Mom and Dad ended up getting me a Kawasaki KZ250, a sweet little dirtbike that had enough power to get around, but not really enough to get me into serious trouble. Or that was the idea, anyway! I got a full set of gear too, though I was certain my shields could do a hell of a lot better job than a fiberglass helmet and some leathers.

Pat got me an awesome gift, though I hadn’t been expecting one.

“Hey, we are business partners as well as Mages, so I figured you deserved this. Besides, it fills many functions beside a gift!” he told me, not bothering to suppress his laughter at my reaction.

The watch itself was a Hamilton Cape Horn diver from the late sixties, but it had been completely reworked, so it was good as new. The indices, or hour markers, at six and twelve had been replaced with .5 carat, 6A colorless CZ baguettes! The other indices were .25 carat for the hours except for three, which was a date window. The crystal was artificial sapphire and could hold power, as was the case back, itself a thicker, stronger artificial sapphire.

The stones had been spelled by an illusionist so that they would change color to match whatever shirt I had on. Pat assured me that the spell took very little energy, maybe a joule per century. The band was Pat’s work and made of fantastically engraved and carved gold.

The first two links, those actually connected to the watch body on each side, were an inch and a half long and thick! They were carved with fantastical dragons and Nordic-looking runes. The undersides were engraved with spell sigils and symbols, and those spells were special in and of themselves!

The two primary links each had transportation spells. The one on the inside of my wrist would take me home, and in case home wasn’t safe, the one on the outside would take me to Pat.

Pat told me that the transportation spells themselves were the work product of a transport and location specialist out in New Mexico.

“They thought he was a bit obsessive compulsive as a child. Everything had a place, and everything had to be in its place, but that place changed every day It would make him very unhappy to wake up and see everything in the wrong place! He could never get them back where he wanted them to be, so he had to create new places each day.

“It wasn’t until puberty hit and he became a Mage that things became clear. His agitation came because he was thinking micro, on the local scale. Once he took into consideration the way we move in space, everything became clear again and his compulsions stopped. Well, not stopped, but were transformed. Now he creates transportation spells that are the most accurate ever considered, to within a micron if needed! It’s pretty amazing.”

“Can he tell the future? I mean, predict where something will be? How does he know how to...” I started to ask, because the story was missing something and confused me.

“His spells are almost all keyed to something. To someone, not to a specific place. You have to tell the spell where home is, like registering a location, in order for it to bring you back there every time after the first. The other is keyed to me and both are warded so you can’t pop out in a piece of furniture or something. Don’t ask, I have no idea how it works, but everyone knows to see Chief Hotawa in Santa Fe if you want a transportation spell on an object.”

One really cool, but limited, aspect to the two transportation spells was that they could also return me to where I initiated the transfer to begin with! Need to pop home and then back again? No problem. Need to go anywhere else, you better have a car!

Pat was especially excited about the CZ baguettes. He wanted to know how much each one held, how they held up over time and so on. The artificial sapphire was pretty well known, but he had never worked with CZ. They could be very useful in his jewelry design business, because adding another layer of power possibilities could be just what he needed to take his business global.

Since I still hadn’t reached the level where a transport spell was available to me on my own, this would be especially handy!

The other links on the watchband were smaller, three per side, and each had a spell attached. On the inside of my wrist were spells for fresh air, food and water, and one for a shelter that would hold three people and was nigh on invincible to most damage. These were all in case I couldn’t just leave in an emergency. An earthquake, for instance, when I had people I cared about with me.

On the outside were more transport spells, but they were to send items to Pat, retrieve items from Pat, or to send items to a place I registered beforehand, like a safe deposit box or a secure storage facility. The only limits were the size of the receiving area and the power available, and that anything transported was inorganic. I couldn’t use it for transporting people unless I wanted them very dead on the other end. Scary, but very useful stuff!

On the day after Christmas, Boxing Day in the UK, I had a surprise visitor.

“I’ll get it!” I called. I had been coming down the stairs and was going to pass by the front door anyway. It was early for the girls to get here, but I wasn’t surprised that they would come early.

When I whipped the front door open, I was the one surprised. Standing there was an older, white-haired gentleman in a bowler hat, a camelhair coat that reached his shins and a walking stick in hand.

“Henry Lambert, I assume? But then, you prefer Hank, don’t you?” The man asked, his accent very British. “I am David Drummond, and I am the Advisor to the Council of Europe on all things having to do with Wizards. Might I trouble you for a bit of your time?”

I suppose I probably looked like a fish out of water, but I had been raised with manners so, of course, I stepped aside and waved him in.

“Nice to meet you, sir. Yes, I am Hank Lambert. I didn’t know you were coming, so please excuse me if I seem surprised.”

“Ah.” He said quietly, taking off his hat and looking around curiously.

“May I take your coat?” I asked, not sure what I would do with it, but it seemed the thing to say.

“No, I think that won’t be necessary. I had forgotten the change in climate. You are quite a bit further south than my home in Scotland,” he told me, a slight smile on his lips. “Let me just pop these home then, shall I?”

With a wave of his hand, the coat and bowler were gone, though the walking stick remained.

“Who is it, Hank?” Mom asked from the kitchen. I could tell she expected one or more of the girls. She had begun to enjoy having them around the house.

Before I answered, I turned back to my visitor. “I’ll go explain, but would you like something to drink? Coffee? Tea? Something stronger?” When he shook his head, indicating that he was fine, I directed him into the living room and asked him to take a seat.

In the kitchen, I explained that someone was here from Scotland to discuss some Mage business, but that he didn’t want anything right now. Mom gave me the eye, what with this being Christmas and all, but waved me off rather than giving me any guff.

“It has been reliably reported to me, by the American Council, that you are a new Wizard.” Mr. Drummond said to kick things off. “I assume someone explained the differences between a Mage and a Wizard, yes?”

“Yes, sir. A Mage is a magic user, where a Wizard is an innovator.” I replied, trying to keep it succinct. I still had no clue what he was doing here, and I was debating calling on Pat for help.

“Quite. Wizards are rare creatures. There are but two in all of Europe, two in the Asian countries, one in Africa, and now, one in the Americas. There is a stultifying influence inherent in the use of magic. Most Mages learn spells, and thus the use of magic, by rote. They memorize spells and techniques, never pushing the boundaries of magic. Most never even wonder the why of it all and are content to wield what magic they can.”

“Wizards, on the other hand, are like the explorers or inventors of old. We want to know why, how, and just as importantly, why not? Make no mistake, it is the Wizard who has kept us from becoming obsolete. Why, if we had left it to Mages, we would still be sacrificing animals to the gods and making love potions that, more often than not, failed to do anything at all.”

“So, the fact that I have been inventing my own spells and finding new ways to use spells taught to me, that makes me a Wizard? There is no test, no trials or anything? I half-expected to be examined or something,” I admitted with a smile, feeling a sense of relief.

“Oh, there are always examinations, my boy, but they are not all onerous! In fact, I am here to see what you can do. I want to take the time and have you walk me through your magical life from the very beginning. I want to know how you found out, where you were when you emerged, what your first spell was. Wizards, by and large, tend to specialize.

“I, myself, am most interested in animals! I train, breed, modify, and enchant animals, pushing the boundaries of our craft in that manner. My fellow Wizard, Helmut Von und zu Zaftmund, is an illusionist at heart. What, if you had to guess, would you say your specialty will be?” Mr. Drummond seemed to lean forward a bit, as if anxious to hear my answer.

I thought for a moment, but there was only one answer, really. “Power, I think. Magic power. I can, for instance, fill a gem with energy faster than anyone else seems to be able to, and can fit more into a stone than anyone else, too. As with my shields, I seem to be able to store more power, and use what I have with greater effect than others.” I shrugged, feeling a bit embarrassed. It felt like I was bragging, even if that wasn’t really the case.

“Fascinating. If what I have heard is true, that may very well be the case, young man. Why don’t you tell me of your journey, and let us find out if that is true or if there is another specialty, closer to your heart.”

He seemed absolutely fascinated by the tale of the wooden box, and even more so when I told him I saw the Mage compass before I emerged as a Mage. The monocle got him excited, if his ‘Ooohs’ and ‘Aaahs’ while examining it meant anything.

“And you say that you don’t just see Ley lines when you look through this lens?” he asked, peering through the monocle and looking around.

“No, I see ... wait, you only see Ley Lines?” At his nod, I shook my head and continued. “I can see every kind of power. From the energy in a plant leaf to the power flowing through electric lines in the walls of the house. I see power in the sun, in the earth, and in every living thing. I can draw from that power, though it is slow and definitely harder. I think I am having to convert it to usable form, though I haven’t spent much time studying it since there is so much usable power around here.”

“Fascinating!”

He actually laughed out loud when I explained where I lost my virginity, right on top of the waterfall where the ley line flowed. We ended up going to the swimming hole so he could see it for himself, and based on the smile and the nods, it was something he expected.

“This is what I call a nodule. Some have called it a wellspring or an eruption, but it is all the same. It is where a ley line actually rises to the surface for a moment, cresting through the soil to the open air before dipping back into the earth. Probably tectonic in nature, but we don’t really know for sure. In any case, it is a very powerful source!

“That you first saw magic here, then lost your virginity and emerged here, is probably why you are so attuned to power in all its various forms. I think you are absolutely correct, Hank, you are a power Wizard without a doubt. Though I think shields might have been your specialty without this unique origin of yours, since you have an uncanny touch with them already. If you are like the rest of us, you will find areas where you are not as good, but you will excel in any avenue of research dealing with energy, just as I do with animals.”

We spent the rest of the day going over the spells I had created or modified, and my unique use of power to erect and maintain my multiple shields. He seemed impressed with both my innovations and what he said was my unique outlook.

He was able to suggest several research avenues that I hadn’t thought of and point me towards a couple of specialists I might be able to work with to produce what he called amalgams.

“My boy, if you work together, the end product is often greater than the sum of its parts! Not just in value, oh no, but often in experience, and sometimes in power.”

When Mr. Drummond returned home again, he left me with the sigils, the psychic connections we used for the other Wizards.

“We have a sort of association, over and above that of the various ruling councils. We meet each quarter, or more often if needed, and discuss what we are working on, solicit advice, or offer help if it is needed. Wizards, my dear boy, are what keeps magic alive and useful, but working alone breeds hubris.”

Christmas was over, and the New Year was around the corner when Pat let me know about the yearly American Council meeting in January. There was no requirement to come to the meeting, but all Mages in the Americas were invited, and it did include a fancy dinner and a reception after.

“It’s mostly an excuse to get together and party, brag it up a bit, and be yourself without worrying about anyone knowing you are a Mage! Since everyone there is a Mage, or controlled by a Mage, people tend to let their hair down. It’s fun, though I don’t usually go. My wheelchair puts a damper on things. This year though, I think I am going to go, make some business contacts. You should come with me.”

“Hell yeah! Party time!” I joked, but I told him it did sound like a great time to make business contacts. I promised to let him know about the baguettes in my watch, about the dual sapphire crystals that protected the face, and the highly detailed movement visible through the back side of the watch.

One thing I had to deal with before the New Year was Alicia. She was moping around like her dog had died, and the other girls were urging me to take her aside and talk with her. With that in mind, and because I hated to see her sad over the holidays, even if she wasn’t one of mine, I invited her out on a date.

“A date? Are you crazy? My dad would skin you alive, me too for that matter, if I were to bring a white boy home as my date. My Dad barely tolerates Lynn and Bernie as my friends. Why do you think you have never been to my house?” She asked, glaring at me.

“But, wait, how ... that doesn’t even make sense. You are mixed, aren’t you?” I asked, flabbergasted by the idea that her father would be prejudiced against me. I was a nice guy! Okay, I wanted to sleep with his daughter, but duh ... every guy at school, probably including the teachers, wanted the same thing.

“Yeah, Momma is Korean. Daddy met her when he was stationed there in the Army, but he about had a heart attack when Darrel tried to date a white cheerleader. At least he brought home a black girl for Christmas,” Alicia said with a sniff, her eyes brimming with tears.

“Ah, I see. Hey, you okay?”

“He said no, Hank. He said that it took a while to get rid of the guilt, that he loved me but couldn’t love me like that,” Alicia said. Then she broke down crying and clinging to me.

I just let her cry it out, not having the first clue about what to do other than pat her on the back and whisper silliness in her ear.

When she stopped, her cries backing off into sniffles, she hugged me tight for a moment, then pulled back.

“I want to come over and spend time with you, Hank. I want to make love with you, like you do with Lynn and Bernie. I only held back because of your rule, but as much as I love Darrell, well, that is just over.” Alicia was watching me closely, trying to see how I was reacting.

“You need some time to think about this, Alicia. You need time to heal a bit, okay? I want to be your lover, but I want to be your friend more. As your friend, you don’t need a rebound guy, okay? I don’t want to hurt you more than you already are. You take the time you need; I am not going anywhere. After the first of the year, if you still feel like you want to spend more time, we can see how it goes.”

Alicia seemed to take that okay, wiping her cheeks and nodding sadly. I was surprised to see a small smile steal over her though. With a sly grin she asked, “Can I still give you blowjobs?”

Alicia was the most orally fixated girl I had met, or ever even heard of. If I let her, she would come over every single day just to blow me and play with herself. Not that I was complaining, mind you, but it was kinda odd ... in a super-hot, ‘Dear Penthouse Forum‘ kind of way.

New Year’s Eve had me a bit maudlin, or reflective or whatever they call it. I guess you are supposed to look back over the year you had and remember what you had done, right? Then look forward and plan for the new year?

It seemed like the last six months had been an absolute roller coaster ride for me, but when I looked closer, it just felt that way because this was all so ... weird.

I had learned I was a Mage, though if I looked at it objectively, I wasn’t all that impressive as a wielder of Eldritch Forces! I was a bit better than Mickey Mouse was in ‘Fantasia‘, I could actually do the household chores without disaster striking! The majority of the spells I had learned or created were ... domestic.

Yes, I had those physical improvement spells, and they had really helped get me into shape. In six months, I had grown an inch and a half, put on about thirty pounds of muscle, and not a zit in sight! I had learned to heal too, but mostly cuts and scrapes. That was good and bad though, since I really wanted to help Pat out.

I had invented a couple of spells, though it would be fairer to say I re-purposed and refined a couple. I had been practicing a lot with bits of gravel and river rocks, and I could make one of them look pretty decent, with real facets like a jeweler does. No one would mistake my attempts for real gems, but I wanted the skill in case I ever needed it, and it made me feel less like a fraud.

My most marketable skill was acting as a conduit. Not all that impressive, really, except that others couldn’t do what I could as easily. My affinity with the various forms of power allowed me to do in seconds what took others hours, and to do more with what I had. That was cool, and definitely lucrative, but it wasn’t, I don’t know, it wasn’t meaningful, I guess.

My only other new talent seemed to be for shielding. Even Pat hadn’t been able to raise more than one shield so far. That Warlock asshole had been pretty decent in switching shields quickly, but as powerful as he was, and as much power as they obviously packed in that amulet, he couldn’t touch me.

And what about that amulet? If he expended that much power attacking me, is that why I haven’t heard from him again? Is he still recharging it? Pat said it could take him days to charge even a simple one-joule item. If that Council amulet was as powerful as Pat thought, it could be six more months!

That made me think of the Cunt too. I had managed to make two friends and two enemies this year. Not a great track record. Had I really shredded her ability to communicate, or had that just been a roundabout way of attacking us, using the Council as her proxy?

My girls! I can’t forget my girls. Maggie, my sexy sister, had become my lover. Her friend Carrie, sweet, gorgeous Carrie, had been the impetus. Her curiosity and desire, along with Maggie’s assurance that I was a nice guy, let her open up to me. I was still half-convinced that it was the abundance of magical energy at the nodule, the waterfall, that made them relax and trust me.

Not that I was complaining!

I had begun separating them from me though. Not pushing them away, but loosening the bonds even as I drew Lynn and Bernie in closer. I wanted the older girls to be able to go away to college without any stress, without any anxiety or bad feelings between us. They would still love me, but they would be able to find love elsewhere too, maybe find the guy they are meant to marry and have a family with.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.