Midday at the Shelter, Where the Pack Is Waiting - Cover

Midday at the Shelter, Where the Pack Is Waiting

by Kathrin

Copyright© 2020 by Kathrin

Erotica Sex Story: An orgy at the shelter is the best birthday present any girl could ask for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Oral Sex   Hairy   .

All that Carolina wanted for her 18th birthday was a dog. Not a puppy like most would’ve liked, but a real, grown, preferably large dog. One like her friend Teresa had, maybe. Hers was big, and strong, and mmmh ... Teresa had shown her a few things which were all secret, but also exciting, and had populated Carolina’s dreams ever since. And so she was rather disappointed that instead of a panting, four-legged companion she had just gotten an envelope from her parents, as usual.

“Happy birthday,” her mom said shrugging. Her father was, as usual, out on a business trip, but would probably call later. That is, if he remembered, Carolina thought contritely. He, or rather, his secretaries.

“I don’t think I would need that many secretaries,” she remarked unrelated when she tore open the envelope. “I mean, I’d rather have my appointments in my own head.”

Her mom just smiled a tired smile and sipped on her morning wine. “Ah, sweetie,” she said, “they’re certainly not necessary, but Teodoro likes to surround himself with pretty women.”

Carolina nodded but only listened with half an ear, when she pulled out the short note from the envelope. It was a cheque. Not the usual birthday-voucher, but a real cheque, made out for a sum that made her head spin. “What...” she started stuttering. “That’s ... for me?”

Her mom just shrugged again. “He probably thought, now that you’ve come of age, you need some seed money,” she remarked succinctly and emptied the wine glass.

Only a few days later, Carolina stood in the animal shelter. She had cashed the cheque immediately and then went on a shopping spree. She could always use new clothes and had also gotten herself a large, roomy SUV; her first car, which she wanted to bring him home with. On top of that she had brought some cash, which weighed heavily in her handbag now, as she paraded her tight, yellow mini dress in the shelter.

The lady who ran the place gave her a few strange glances, but didn’t say anything else. The home was filled to the brim and everyone willing to take one of the charges off her hands was more than welcome. When they had arrived at the kennels, Carolina paused a moment and breathed in the familiar, coveted smell. Then she adjusted her large sunglasses and went rummaging through her bag. “I’ll go and pick one out now, in quiet,” she said as she was counting the bank notes in front of the woman’s face. “And I don’t want to be disturbed. Leave the keys with me, and I’ll check back with you later when I’m done. Consider this a generous donation.”

She handed a bunch of notes to the woman and received a keyring in return, which she used to lock the door to the kennel behind her to be finally undisturbed at the end of her journey. Then she went along the rows, accompanied by panting and growling on all sides.

Slowly, she began to strip. This was the moment she had been dreaming of, and she stretched every second to enjoy it to the fullest. She opened the neck holder of her dress, which soon dropped underneath her breasts, caressing them absently as she took a close look at one dog after another. Large growlers, small barkers, thick hacklers, thin sniffers. There was one of every kind, and even though she already knew how to select her favourite, she still wanted to take in the entire selection.

It had to be a big one, she decided, when her dress slid down her legs and fell to the floor. Underneath she only wore white, sheer panties, which were barely able to contain her thick, brunette bush, and soon she left them behind as well and gently caressed her pubes as she started to unlock a few of the kennels. A shepherd. A husky. Dobermans. Boxers. Newfoundlanders.

Soon there was panting and sniffing all around her legs and she sighed every time she felt a cold nose between her legs. Slowly, she knelt down and then went on her knees until finally she was on all fours, where she felt surrounded by a pack of wolf offspring, like one of them. And then she just waited.

It didn’t take long until the first one was sniffing her butt, which was pushed up into the air invitingly. It was the shepherd, she thought, and he started licking her, too. Without shame, without restraint, just from pure curiosity and instinct the dog tongue slipped across her furry twat, until she didn’t know any more if the wetness was her own or coming from him.

Then he jumped her. A shrill shriek escaped her throat when finally the long desired moment had arrived, but she immediately forced herself again to be as quiet as possible while the dog behind her began to grind his pelvis against hers. She couldn’t feel anything else except his rough paws on her back and the hairy legs on her butt, as he was panting and hackling above her.

He then got off of her again, without having penetrated her, only to be replaced by another four-legged lover right away, who seemed much more aroused. Before Carolina could turn around to see who it was, she already felt his warm, thick cock in her wet hole.

The hound started thrusting hard and eager, immediately giving it his all. His dick drilled into her hot grotto and filled her as deep and wide as she had ever felt before. None of her toys was close to this, and she didn’t show any interest in human cocks yet anyway, which is why this dog was giving her a good and proper defloration. She couldn’t have wished for a better fucker. He took her without consideration, without inhibition, just bestial, like she had always dreamed, and rammed his fuck cudgel into her young cunt all the way up to the hilt.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.