Riley's Aunt - Cover

Riley's Aunt

by LucyAnneThorn

Copyright© 2020 by LucyAnneThorn

Erotica Sex Story: Jill and her husband had a nice suburban life with occasional kinky games and doted on their pretty, sixteen years old daughter Riley. But then her long lost sister Reese showed up, stirred up old memories, didn't take 'no' for an answer and boundaries were crossed. Riley quickly found something she loved even more than dancing. It's not like Jill and Jack were innocent in all that crossing of boundaries, so sometimes things got a little bit out of hand - and into other body parts.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   .

At first Jill thought she was another estate agent wanting to acquire their property when she looked out through the windows and spotted the elegantly dressed woman in the driveway looking at the house. There had been a few of those already since the houses to their left and right had been put on sale, old and ready to be taken down. Getting three in a row and dividing the properties into five instead of three would double their revenue, not that they had wanted to admit that.

The woman walked closer. Something about her seemed familiar. She was tall and blond, with huge sunglasses covering much of her face, and she moved with a self-assured, cat-like grace Jill could only dream of. Jill’s eyes were drawn to the woman’s sandals when she came closer, the straps barely there at all and the heels needle thin and so high, they bordered on insane. The green summer dress hugged the woman’s hips and was cut deep in the front, showing her plentiful cleavage. She could finally make out features of her face, those not hidden by the sunglasses, and her throat got tight. It couldn’t be?

The bell chimed.

Memories assaulted Jill. She dropped the half-peeled apple into the sink, wiped her fingers on a dish towel and raced to the door. She pulled, no, ripped it open and stared, unable to breathe.

“Jill,” the woman said slowly, pulled off her sunglasses and slipped then in her purse. “It’s been a while.”

Jill stared. She blinked. “Reese!” she finally managed to cry out and jumped forward, crushing her sister in a tight hug. She started sobbing. Reese’s arms pulled her even closer, and they just stood and hugged and cried.


“Yes, we’re still happy together. Jack mostly works from home now. This week is his monthly office week. He’s staying in town,” Jill told her sister. “Riley is on a class excursion in New York. She took up modern dancing as an elective three years ago. They are visiting the Broadway. You never met Riley.” She put one glass of Hugo in front of Reese and sat on a bar stool, cradling her own glass. “God, Sis, I didn’t think I’d ever see you again. Are you and Edgar still...” She couldn’t bring herself to say it.

“Edgar died three years ago,” Reese said sadly and took a sip.

“I’m sorry.”

“It was difficult at first. You know how taxing the business is. We had talked about taking things slower, but then it happened, and I was alone running the show, barely sleeping, learning all the small things I never knew Edgar had taken care of, and I was struggling to keep the business afloat and operating. It slowly improved. I trained up a management staff that takes care of the day-to-day operations now. It’s the first time I dared to take more than a few days off since I married Edgar.”

Jill didn’t want to think about her sister’s business, but more memories from the past surfaced. She remembered them in vivid detail. Those were good days. Wild days. Reese and she had discovered their sexuality, and then a world of kink together, two carefree college girls with few inhibitions. Jack had been a senior at college when Jill joined, and they had quickly become an item. He had instantly found how to trigger her buttons, which was easy because they were the same as his.

Reese went to the same college a year later, and they shared a dorm. Jack had instantly recognized another kindred spirit.

“What are you thinking?” Reese asked.

Jill blushed. “I was thinking back to that morning in our dorm room,” she admitted.

Reese smiled serenely. “I love that memory too. I could still be shocked back then. I felt like Alice tumbling into the rabbit hole when he stripped you and took you on the table while I was having breakfast.”

“It was intense,” Jill whispered. She rarely ever accepted the submissive role in the beginning - she liked being in control far too much for that - but it was different with Jack.

“Making you ask me for permission to cum was a lovely twist.”

“You were such a bitch.” Jill’s cheeks burned almost as hot as they did back then.

“And you loved it. Especially the punishment when you failed to control your runny pussy.” Reese winked.

“I still have that spatula.” Jill took a long gulp. “It was a crazy time at college. The first year after you met Edgar...” She shivered a little. “But then you severed all ties.”

“You were pregnant with Riley. I had to leave to protected you.”

“I know,” Jill sighed, her breath trembling a little. “It was the right thing. But you’re still in the business. What changed?”

Reese put down her glass, slipped off the stool and went around the counter. “I’m lonely. I couldn’t stand being away anymore,” she said and ran her hand up her sister’s back. “I needed to see you and Jack again. I want to get in touch with the past again, be part of a family. Get to meet my niece.” She brushed the hair behind Jill’s ear and leaned close. “I missed your sweet pussy so badly,” she whispered and made her cheeks turn crimson.

“We can’t,” Jill gasped quietly.

“It could be like back in college again,” Reese whispered, her breath tickling Jill’s ear. “Wild. Thrilling. Intense.”

“What about Riley?”

“We’ll just have to be careful,” Reese promised.

“Promise not to touch her!” Jill demanded.

“I promise,” she said. “I won’t touch your daughter inappropriately.”

Jill was breathing hard. Their life had been stable and content until today, mostly predictable, yes, but they still had their fun every so often.

“Call Jack,” Reese suggested. “Tell him the good news.”

“How long will you be staying?”

“The whole summer.”


Jill suddenly woke up in the dark, unsure what had prompted it. She stretched her body and realized that it as cold. The blanket had gone, probably slipped off or kicked away. She patted the mattress next to her to no avail, reached out with her legs but came up empty too, so she reached for the light switch.

Soft yet strong fingers gripped her wrist and pushed it back down, and she froze. “Reese?” she asked, her breath suddenly going fast.

“All that talk about the past must have made you horny,” Reese whispered and guided her arm back onto the mattress. “Do you remember the night before you went to college?”

Jill gripped the bedspread. Her breath was racing now.

“I’ve opened the window,” Reese whispered, and the mattress dipped between Jill’s legs, “so you have to be quiet or the neighbors will hear.” Just like she left the bedroom door open so many years ago and reminded her not wake their parents.

Reese’s warm, naked body touched her and Jill whimpered, her mind suddenly thrown back into her eighteen years old self, all the fear and thrill of the forbidden coming back in a rush. “You’re my sister!” she stammered when something cool and hard pushed against her pussy.

“Guide it inside your pussy,” Reese whispered. “Or I’ll bite your tit and make you scream, and everybody will know.”

Jill’s breath hitched. “I – I promised myself,” she stammered, fighting her way back to the present. “After you left, I promised myself it had been the last time.” Her fingers closer around the smooth rubber of the artificial penis. “There have to be limits.” She pulled up her legs.

“But you never could resist me,” Reese said quietly and pushed forward.

“Ow,” Jill whimpered.

Something plopped onto the cushion next to her head, and suddenly there was a tiny bit of light. She could see Reese’s face, her lips pouting with arousal, her eyes wide with lust.

“Hello honey,” she heard Jack’s voice through the phone. “What are you doing?”

“I...” she started to say and her breath hitched. “Ow. I’m – god – I’m being mounted by Reese.” The rubber appendage ruthlessly conquered her barely lubricated vagina, tugged and pushed her insides uncomfortably.

“It’s Wednesday already. Today would be our game day,” Jack reminded her.

On Wednesdays, Riley had a full day of school and dancing practice until seven. She usually stayed at her friend Lisa’s place on those nights, giving them an undisturbed opportunity to play and let her submissive part come out. Reese bit her nipple and pulled.

“Hng!” Jill gasped and arched her back to alleviate the pull. Reese worked the strap-on harder into her pussy. Lubrication was forming to ease its entry.

“If you cum within the first five minutes, you will be hers until midnight.”

Jill almost came from that instruction alone. They sometimes had threesomes with another woman in their bed, and they had tried out dominant girls in the beginning, but it had not been the same. They were either too inexperienced, too timid or in other ways awkward. They couldn’t get into her head like Reese could. “Yes, Master,” she gasped.

“Lick your fingers and diddle your clit,” Reese instructed, pulling out almost all the way and pushing back in a single thrust that felt like Jill’s insides were kneaded like dough. “Do everything you can to make yourself cum. I’ll know it if you cheat.”

“You have no idea how much we have missed you, Reese,” Jack said.

Sweat formed on Jill’s body. Reese’s hips slapped against her thighs. Reese put her elbows on Jill’s upper body, not caring about being rough, gripped her head and pulled her into a kiss.

It had been too long. It felt like the first time all over. The guilt, the embarrassment of submitting to her own sister, and the threat of punishments and further debauchery amplified every emotion. Jill felt the heat building between her legs, and her own fingers, frantically rubbing her swollen nub, pulled it towards the surface while Reese’s strap-on created more of it inside her.

How long had it been already?

Reese spit into her open mouth, reminding her of their pet games. “You spit into a dog’s muzzle and they know who their owner is,” their father had explained one day and demonstrated on their new sheep dog puppy, and that same night, Reese had put a dog collar on her, spit into her mouth and fingered her pussy while she was on all fours. Two years later at college, she and Jack had taken up that game and added more and more twists. She swallowed Reese’s spittle and felt it slide into her stomach.

The heat exploded. Every nerve ending in her body sang with pleasure, and she would have screamed Reese’s name if her sister had not recognized the signs and covered her mouth.

“Is she cumming?” Jack asked while his wife still shook and gasped in the throes of her climax.

“Yes,” Reese said, breathing hard, hammering the artificial cock hard into her sister’s pussy and keeping her climax rolling.

“Three minutes and eleven. You should give her one with the tawse for every second she was early.”


Jill reveled in the feeling of soreness while she prepared breakfast.

“You’re smiling,” Reese observed, sliding onto a stool.

“I should feel guilty,” Jill told her and slid a cup under the coffee maker’s outlet, pushed the cappuccino button and turned back to the eggs. “I am a bit afraid too.”

“You feel that thrill again.” Reese took the filled cup and added a spoon of brown sugar. “Yum,” she said dreamily after taking a sip. “Somehow, you even make me feel the thrill again.”

“I guess things got blunted for after a while.” Jill turned off the heat and slit the eggs onto the plate with the hash browns. She added salt and pepper, sprinkled a bit of fresh, sliced parsley over them and slid the plate in front of her sister. “There were always slaves around you, always things going on.”

“It did. But then I haven’t had sex since Edgar died,” Reese confessed while she picked up the cutlery, shocking her. “Aren’t you going to eat anything?”

Jill sipped from her water. “I’m only allowed if I’m instructed to since it’s play day, but I’m not allowed to ask.” She held up her glass. “This is all I can have otherwise.” She put the glass down and waited if Reese would tell her she could have something to eat.

Reese, instead, slowly ate, making delighted sounds. “Yours are still the best,” she said with a smile. “Is that rule only about meals?”

Jill blushed. “No,” she admitted. “The loo, too.”

“Jack hasn’t lost his touch.”


“Please, Reese!” Jill begged. “You promised to keep her out of it!”

“I promised to keep my hands off her,” Reese said sharply. “Hop onto the bed.”

It felt utterly wrong to crawl naked onto her daughter’s bed in the girlish room decorated with posters of singers and models. But semantics mattered to Reese and Jack. She wasn’t sure how he would react if she complained about it. Riley wasn’t here, and the bedding could be changed. Still, it felt like an invasion, almost like a desecration.

“Knees a bit wider,” Reese instructed and rummaged through the woven hamper next to the bathroom door. “Perfect,” she said.

“Reese!” Jill cried out. “That’s going too far!”

Her sister sat down on the bed next to her and stroked her cheek. “Riley probably thinks you’re such a nice, proper woman. What would she think if she saw this?” She shook out the used, pale blue panties and slipped them over her sister’s head, making sure the gusset rested over her nose and mouth. “Head on the mattress, honey, and grab your ankles. You know the drill.”

Her body trembled while she waited, the so familiar shame and guilt filling her chest. She should put her foot down.

“Ow!” she gasped, taken off guard, when the tawse hit her taut butt.

“One,” Reese said. “It wiggles a bit more than it used to, but I like it.” Splat. “Two.”

Jill gasped. Her sister didn’t hit hard. Jack’s punishments were intense from the start, but Reese, she had a different approach, knew exactly how to build up the impact, and with hundred and seven more swats to come, she had all the time to do so. Splat. Splat. Splat. Jill’s backside grew hot. Splat. Splat. She tried to keep from wiggling. Splat. Splat. The warmth spread through her body.

“Now we’re getting somewhere,” Reese said in delight once they neared half time when her finger slipped effortlessly into her sister’s pussy, and she took a minute to admire her glistening body and her heavy breathing. Her butt was a deep shade of red by now. “That’s why I love the tawse, Jill,” she said, wiping her slick finger on it. “The build-up, the beautiful, uniform tan, the slowly increasing sensitivity. You think you can take it easily, it’s not that painful, and it keeps that way for a long time. But then, without noticing, you reach a tipping point.” She kisses her sister’s taut half-orbs. “More specifically, your cute, red butt does.”

Reese let the tawse fall again and again. Jill’s whimpers turned to little cries as each layer of swats on already inflamed skin turned it darker.

Jill gripped her ankles harder and sobbed into her daughter’s panties. Her poor ass felt like a giant, throbbing bubble of pain, and Reese had been so right. Her head knew that she wasn’t hitting any harder, yet it felt like the leather was tearing the skin off her butt. She had lost count long ago, and the panic of not knowing how much more she had to endure filled her with despair. She yelped and squeaked and drooled.

She screamed for the last few, but then Reese was in front of her, pulled her up and ripped away the panties. Reese pulled her head against her chest, not minding the drool and snot on her tight, full tits, rubbed her back, caressed her hair and whispered, “Good girl,” over and over, making her sob even louder for a while as the last control on her emotions slipped.

Jill couldn’t exactly say when things changed from being comforted to kissing Reese’s breasts, but she didn’t hesitate when her sister lay back and guided her head between her legs, asking her to express how grateful she was for her punishment. Caught in that submissive, dangerous moment, she worshiped Reese’s plump pussy, sucked her familiar juices into herself and helped her to a screaming climax.


Thursday was a fun day, even though Jill had a lot of trouble sitting still, but that was a regular problem she had and she loved the constant reminder of these intense games. Like in old times, they spent hours at the mall, trying out clothes, some of them beautiful, others just plain risky. They giggled like teenagers when they both managed to flash one of the sales ladies. Reese skillfully reduced a young male sales clerk to a stammering mess, having him fasten perversely high-heeled shoes on her naked feet and flashing him her naked pussy, rubbing her calves against his arm and battering him with ambiguous flirtations. He would probably have lost his job if they had taken him up on the discount Reese had talking him into.

“You were incredible,” Jill said and shook her head. They had dinner on a boat moored at the small harbor. “I didn’t know just how much I missed you. It’s a bit frightening.”

That night, they made sweet love, just two women intimately familiar with each others bodies, torturing each other with flickering teases from skilled fingers and tongues until they were completely exhausted and fell asleep in a sticky tangle of limbs.


Jack arrived a little after lunch time and they talked for ages, catching up on details of their lives and mostly avoiding the topic of Reese’s business. They had Italian style barbecue on the patio, and afterwards, they watched a movie, the two women snuggled against Jack’s sides.

“You’re not jumping our bones, Jack,” Reese said and rubbed her fingers of his hand which was idly caressing her clothed tit.

“I’m a bit drained,” Jack admitted. “Today’s meetings were canceled at the last minute, so Shanna and I went back to the flat and killed the time.”

“Who’s Shanna?”

“His secretary,” Jill said and pushed away the tiny stab of jealousy. “His panther girl.”

Reese shifted so her head was in Jack’s lap. “Panther girl?” she asked.

“You’d love her,” Jack said. “She’s got skin like dark chocolate and not an ounce of fat. The face of an angel and the mind of a predator. She started as an intern last autumn after she was thrown out of college for trying to blackmail a professor.”

“Oh,” Reese sighed. “A bad girl.”

“A very bad girl. She does almost anything to get ahead, especially in the bed. She got three of our secretaries fired based on fake evidence.”

“And you let her?”

“They weren’t that good, and they were scheming little bitches too. Just not up to her caliber.” Jack tugged Reese’s top up above her breasts. “You’d love her tiny tits. They are just two small, firm mounds that are mostly taken up by her huge areola, and her nips are incredibly long. Reminded of teats of a black feline the first time I saw them, and it just fits.”

“I’d be happy to meet your panther girl,” Reese sighed and pushed his hand harder against her tit.

“I’m pretty sure we’ll find an opportunity.”

“Have you sampled her yet, sis?”

“No,” Jill admitted.

“Not for lack of wanting to,” Jack said with a chuckle, “but I am waiting for the right opportunity.”

“Opportunity?”

Jill bit her lip and looked away.

“Loretta, our head secretary, is going to retire in a few weeks. I thought we could play a little cuckquean game beforehand so she can blackmail me into giving her the job.”

“You twisted fucker,” Reese said playfully. “I hope I’m not throwing a monkey wrench into your plans.”

“Not at all. I already have an idea how to work you into this if you’re game.”

“You know I’m game for almost anything.”

“If that’s true, are you game to wrap your pretty pussy around my cock while we finish the movie? All that sitting and talking has me a bit stiff.”

“I thought you’d never ask,” Reese giggled and slipped off her shorts.

Jill slid to the floor and opened Jack’s fly. She guided her husband’s cock into her sister’s runny pussy like she had done so often and reveled in the naughtiness. When Jack’s cock was sheathed fully inside Reese and they leaned back comfortably, she started licking them.

“She’s so submissive when you’re around, I almost forgot about that,” Jack whispered and nibbled on Reese’s neck.

“Have you ever thought about enslaving her for real,” Reese whispered back.

Jack groaned.


The air rushed from Reese’s lungs. She had seen a few family pictures by now, but those didn’t do the sixteen-year-old justice. They didn’t even begin to come close. She was about five-three and had that youthful, lithe perfection of a dancer, the puppy fat her peers were likely still struggling with long gone. She could tell that the girl’s top didn’t do a thing to push up her breasts, but they swayed firmly under the fabric, positively huge in contrast to her narrow frame. Her legs were spectacular, her butt absolute perfection, and her face was stunning, carrying that youthful sweet next-door-girl look full of wide-eyed astonishment. Then he noticed the eyes. Heterochromia, she recalled the medical term from her college days, the left one a crystal green, the right one a brilliant amber. She could bring in a million, if not multiple, at an auction. No, she couldn’t think that.

“This is Reese,” Jill said like they had agreed to keep away the awkward questions, “a good friend of ours from college days. Reese, my daughter Riley.”

“I’m so happy to meet you, Riley,” she said, kissed her niece’s cheeks and hugged her, taking in her scent. “Jill and Jack never told me that the have the most beautiful daughter in the world.”

Riley blushed all over and stammered some kind of greeting. She had never seen the woman before. Something about her seemed familiar, but she couldn’t pinpoint it. She was impressed, though, by the woman’s perfect posture. “Mom and Dad never mentioned you,” she finally managed to say. “Are you a model?”

Reese laughed. “No, but I do run an agency.” She put her hand on the girl’s naked shoulder and felt a small tremor there, a tiny subconscious signal that her resolution would be put to the test. “Your mother told me you dance.”

“Yes,” Riley said eagerly. “I took it up because Jenna, that’s my best friend, did, but I found I really love it, and Mrs. Conner says I’m really good. It’s sometimes hard, but it’s so cool to be on the stage and spin and jump and twist with the music, it’s almost like flying.”

“Oh my, now I can’t wait to see you do that. When is your next performance?”

“We’re having an end-of-year production next weekend. Can you be there?”

“I wouldn’t miss it for the world, honey,” Reese said and put her hand on Riley’s lower back while they followed the others onto the patio.


“Reese!” Jill hissed, her eyes blurry, and pressed her forearm harder against her sister’s throat. “You promised!” she growled.

Reese shivered a little and shook her head to clear it. Now was not the time to admire Jill’s feral side. “I didn’t do anything,” she said.

“You flirted with her. You touched her shoulder and back.”

“Just like women always touch each other.”

“I’m not one of your stupid prey.” Jill grabbed Reese’s hair and yanked, pulled her head back painfully. “I’m your sister. Riley is your niece, your family. She is a nice, innocent girl with a bright future ahead of her! Don’t you dare destroy that!”

“What’s going on here?” Jack asked, stepping behind his wife and prying her arms away from her sister. He hugged her forcefully to his body, trapping her arms.

“She’s trying to get her claws into Riley,” Jill sobbed, struggling in vain.

“Now, now, honey. I know you can’t help but worry, but Reese wouldn’t do that. Isn’t that right, Reese?”

“You know me, Jack,” Reese said. “Family is sacred.”

Jill only laughed sadly and struggled harder.

Reese suddenly gripped her chin hard. “Let’s make a deal, then.”

“What deal?” Jill hissed.

“Unless your little sunshine outright tells me to be naughty, I’ll be a perfectly well-behaved auntie, but to make sure of that, you agree that every day is play day from now on.”

“You’re crazy!” She spat into her sister’s face, but Reese didn’t even flinch. Reese just wiped the spittle up with a finger and sucked it off. “Jack?”

“I don’t see why not,” he said. “With Reese here, there is quite an imbalance between dominants and subs anyway, and admit it, it’s hard for you not to submit to her.”

“But don’t you see, Jack?” Jill asked, stopping her struggles and taking a few shaking breaths. “That’s how she works. She gets you into a corner and dangles a poisoned carrot. If you bite, you’ll have to beg her for the antidote, but that may contain a different poison. You remember Louisa?”

Jack was silent for a few seconds. “Of course I remember her. Such a nice girl. She tutored you for a year, didn’t she? And she was the first girl Reese captured and sold.”

“She became one of the prettiest and fastest pony girls,” Reese said. “She seemed happy when I last saw her.”

“You kept her from climaxing for a full term, but held her always on the edge. She was a total wreck and failed all her classes.”

“You didn’t attempt to stop me,” Reese said with a knowing smile. “Who of us flogged Louisa’s cute little butt until she promised to suck Jack’s cum from her pucker?”

“I didn’t understand it back then,” Jill defended herself.

Her sister leaned forward until there foreheads touched and looked hard into her eyes. “Liar,” she whispered.

Jill gulped. “Only while you’re here.”

“Only while I’m here.”

“You’ll keep an eye on her, Jack.”

“More than one, my pretty slave.” He tilted her head back and hissed her.


It hurt to see how quickly Riley and Reese were bonding. Jill understood, of course. Reese was an outsider to her, a sympathetic ear who withheld judgment and revealed some truths about the adult world that parents couldn’t easily share. She worked mechanically on the vegetables while she stared at her daughter and sister through the window, watched them joke and giggle on the porch swing, watched Reese lean close and whisper something that made Riley stammer and blush and whisper something back under more wide-eyed blushing. She nicked her finger and yelped, quickly sucking on the shallow cut and cursing silently.

Later that day, she cheered madly when the dance show was over. It had been arranged as a travel in time through the most famous love stories, and it had pieces of ballet, ballroom dancing and crazily fast modern parts with dizzying laser beams. Riley looked perfect in every single one of the costumes, and she danced like possessed.

They accompanied her to the banquet afterwards and watched her blush and glow while praise was heaped upon her from all sides. Jill had never felt prouder.

Leanne Conner, Riley’s dancing instructor, took them to the side while Riley shook hands with a few of the school’s important alumni with Reese next to her. “Jill, Jack, I know that you probably have already made plans for the holidays, but you have seen Riley’s performance today. With the right instruction and dedication, she can make it to the very top, but two months without training are a long time, especially at that age.”

“What are you suggesting, Leanne?” Jack asked.

“There are limits to the things I can teach her, and I have obligations coming up I can’t ignore, but a friend of mine saw her and offered to instruct her. She is one of the best, and that she is even interested in your daughter shows how much talent she senses.”

“Oh,” Jill said proudly. “How often would she have to train?”

“Every weekend,” Leanne said.

“Well, one day a week could mostly work.”

“I’m talking about whole weekends. Monica feels that a few hours, or even a single day, doesn’t provide enough repetition to make the lessons stick.”

“Oh. So she’d be away all of Saturday and Sunday?”

“Probably Friday evening to Monday morning. It’s a bit of a drive there – Monica would fetch her and bring her back – and she wants her proteges well rested.”

“What if we want to go away for a holiday?”

“A weekend or two won’t be a problem,” Leanne assured them.

“And the price?” Jack asked.

“Oh, no, you won’t have to pay a thing. Monica values talent much more than money.”

“I’m not sure,” Jill whispered. Jack and Riley would barely have time with each other.

“We’ll let Riley decide. It is her dream and her future, after all. She is old enough.”

“If you are home tomorrow afternoon, I could drop by and bring Monica, then you could talk it through with Riley and they could get to know each other. If the chemistry doesn’t work, it won’t do much good anyway.”

“We don’t have any plans,” Jill said. “Drop by whenever it fits.”


Monica was tall, raven-haired, with piercing blue eyes and a body that showed that she had been a dancer herself, even though she was in her early fifties. She described enthusiastically how she loved working with talented young people to help them focus and improve so they could pursue the same dream she had had.

Riley’s gaze was glued to her lips from the beginning, and when Jill finally asked what she thought, her answer came immediately. “I’ll do it!” Riley said, barely able to sit still. “Mom? Dad? Say I can, please!”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.