Beth Outtakes - Cover

Preview

Beth Outtakes

by Bronte Follower

Copyright© 2020 by Bronte Follower

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, mt/ft, Ma/ft, ft/ft, Mult, Teenagers, Consensual, BiSexual, Fiction, Incest, Father, Daughter, Safe Sex,

Coming of Age Sex Story: While writing Beth, I sometimes find myself going down rabbit holes. While such are always fun, those bits often wind up in places I don't want the story to go. Rather than delete them, I've saved them, possibly for future stories; I have borrowed pieces for other parts of Beth. These will all be short or a bit longer and may have beginnings and/or endings being abrupt, unconnected. Savvy readers can probably find where many of them started, but others, not so much.

This was the first time that I’d written most of a longish chapter (longish, at least, compared to chapter lengths at the time) and at the end realized that the story had truly gotten away from me. This is also the most metaphysical the writing had gotten, and I realized that I didn’t want the story going there, too. Or, rather, not so deeply. Given that I’d just written nearly 8000 words in one sitting, I really didn’t want to consign it to the trash heap. From this effort began my practice of copying the currently unwanted text to another file in hopes that I could use it somehow, somewhere. Now, this has a home. Perhaps bits of it will see life in a different story, sometime, somewhere.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.