Cold Encounter - a Flash Story - Cover

Cold Encounter - a Flash Story

by Millie 90 lbs of Dynamite

Copyright© 2020 by Millie 90 lbs of Dynamite

Flash Sex Story: Place: an alley in a big city, somewhere in the northern Midwest of America. Time: a cold winters night, and it happens as you read. Players: a young runaway black girl and a rough bigoted man. Situation: Rape. This is a violet story about the rape of a black girl by a racist white man. I don't think it requires much explanation. If you like such stories, read it, if you don't pass it bye. If you're looking for a sappy romantic fuck, this isn't it.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Rape   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Violence   .

This is a very short flash story from the disturbed mind of Millie. It contains Rape of an underage girl. If you don’t like that sort of thing, um, why read it? If you do like, then read away and enjoy her pain.

The cold of the night clawed its way inside me. My face pushes against the cold, rough, hard bricks of the building, chaffing my tender flesh from the relentless rubbing my left check against the nodulous surface. Up an inch, down, up then down, as my body lurched from the hard thrust from behind me.

My hands pressed to the wall, clutching the edges of the bricks as if I prevent my falling if he let go of me. I feel my pants and panties bunched around my ankles. The man’s knees pressed into the back of mine, the roughness grinding into my own knees touching that rough brick, all the while her pumped into me.

His long, hard strokes sent agonizing shards through my guts, like shards of glass cutting along the inside of my asshole. He drives that disgusting prick into my guts, deep thrust, one after another — tearing, ripping muscles around my rectum, God awful, agony from the invasion of my ass. He just keeps pumping. After an eternity, his thick streams of chum flood me. His discharge mingles with my blood. The nastiness leaks from my sphincter around his cock. Some dribbles over the flesh between asshole and pussy. Some dribbles down my legs or spatters on the cobblestones of the alley.

All the while, he whispers in my ear, “When little girls have boy haircuts, dress like boys, and act tough, they get fucked like the boys. Especially monkey nigger cunts.”

His big nasty dick rips into me, cutting, slashing up shithole. My belly rubs over the bricks, it hurts. He holds me in the air, clutching digging his thick fingers deep into my waist, fucking me, fucking me hurting me.

Tears run from my eyes. My left check erupts as the salt of my tears gets into the scratches. My breathing is shallow and fast, each thrust drives the air from my lungs. With each withdrawal, I suck in a new breath, I near the point of hyperventilation. He’s discharged, even so, he continues to force his cock inside me, all the way inside until his balls bounce off my pussy.

The man pulls my top up until my bare chest is exposed to the fridge nights air and cold, rough bricks. My nipples and budding tits mash against the coarse building, more discomfort. And still, this angry stranger pounds into me.

“How old,” he asks, pumping harder than before, his hips thrust, his whang gouging me.

“Fourteen.”

“Oh, motherfucking-motherload,” his second burst of cum floods me, one thick discharge after another flooding inside my guts, following down leaking in a slow, steady stream of disgusting cum, down my legs or trickles to the stones below.

Wrapping one arm around me, he lifts me up, somewhat, and steps away from the wall. I hang at an angle, dig my fingernails into the mortar between bricks, his other hand assaults my pussy. A fat finger burrows in my hole until it finds the resistance of my hymen.

“Oh, sweet cherry pie. Must be a lesbian ho, sick little tomboy dike. I’m going to destroy your cunny, bitch.”

Pulling his cock from my ass, a giant splatter of cum and blood falls to the ground making a Rorschach blot on the cold cobblestones. With on massive piercing stab, the big bastard cleaves my pussy. His fat cockhead lunges inside me, intruding deep, tearing my muscles, shredding my hymen. He thrust further inside as he rocks his hips in violent shoves.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.