Snoops - Cover

Snoops

by LucyAnneThorn

Copyright© 2020 by LucyAnneThorn

Erotica Sex Story: Pretty, free spirited Susan is almost fifteen, and she and her best friend Rose discover a new, thrilling world of intimacy - together, but soon with others too. There's a not so secret diary, and the question of who seduces who isn't always quite clear, but Susan keeps toeing lines and stepping past them gracefully.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Orgy   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Water Sports   .

Linda Jenkins lead her best friend Tracy Watts into her daughter Susan’s room, headed to the closet and opened the door while she pulled the low stool closer and stepped upon it. She reached to the back of the topmost shelf and pulled down the pink, leather bound book. It was a scene that had happened a few times in the last weeks.

They first time they had done this, the girls had been out camping with their class, their husbands were fishing and they’d had a bit too much to drink. Or a lot, perhaps. Whatever the reason, they had decided that they knew too little about their daughters lately and talked each other into stupid fears. Linda let slip that she knew where her daughter kept her diary, and they had gone upstairs at midnight and taken a look.

It had been harmless at first. The usual worries about school and friends filled most of the space, with some personal, yet benign, highlights thrown in. But the focus gradually shifted as they got closer to the current date. The entries became longer and more personal. Susan, who had turned fourteen last year, reflected on the changes in her body, and sometimes the lack of them when she compared herself to her more developed friends. She discovered masturbation. She and Rose, Tracy’s daughter and her best friend, apparently talked a lout about sex and boys, but the more they read, the clearer it became.

Susan wasn’t interested in boys. There was certainly interest in the anatomy of men – older men at that, not her classmates, something both Linda and Tracy did understand from their own youth. But the primary focus of Susan’s budding affections were two people. One was Rose. The other, and the descriptions of her feelings about that person were much more flowery, was Tracy.

They had stared at each other in shock. “I – I need to discourage that,” Tracy had stammered and plopped down on the bed. They had been reading for a few hours, and the worst of her buzz had faded.

Linda acted before thinking and asked the question that changed everything. “Why?”


Like they had done before, the two women sat on Susan’s bed and awed over her infatuation, touched each other while they read through her increasingly sexual dreams and spun naughty stories of Tracy seducing and teaching the budding young woman the wonders of the female body.

Linda and Tracy had attended high school together. They had been polar opposites back then. Linda had been the proper girl with the mousy brown hair and soft face who never got loud and always tried to be nice, the one who hid her budding curves under baggy clothes and waited after sports until she was alone in the shower. She loved literature and arts, and she was quickly stamped with the “nerds and other crazies” label by most of her peers. Tracy, on the other hand, had been lean and fit, running and swimming, “less is more” her motto when it came to clothes, with a short trigger and a biting wit, one of the girls who assembled others around her who wanted to shine in her aura.

When they started sitting together in the cafeteria, it had nearly caused a major upheaval. The gossip wave was like a tsunami. Some of those who thought themselves as Tracy’s inner circle seemed to know that Tracy was only setting plain Linda up for a big fall. A big group had heard that Linda had something on Tracy and blackmailed her. Linda’s parents supposedly paid Tracy’s to stop her being a loner. Someone wrote to the dean that Linda sold hard drugs to poor Tracy in the changing room after Gym Ed.

The dean sent the girls’ Gym Ed teacher, Rosanne Sparrow, to check up on that, sure that there would be nothing to find. They were both doing well in school.

Rosanne Sparrow didn’t find drugs or money. She did find out the reason for the unlikely friendship though. A naked and dripping Tracy was moaning it into the crack of Linda’s pert butt in the showers, two of her fingers demonstrating the depth of her dedication to the cute, brown-haired girl and not even stopping when Rosanne announced her presence until Linda screamed out in unbridled lust, her eyes wide and embarrassed.

With the girl’s enthusiastic agreement, Miss Rosanne Sparrow had done a very thorough oral investigation into the allegations and found no hint of foul play. Only two very taste, very horny pussies and two dedicated and skilled mouths. She didn’t report that last part.


Susan waited until everything was quiet in the house before she took her diary down. She stood on the stool, slid the stack of old clothes to the side and got on tiptoes to squint over the edge of the board. He breath hitched when she realized that Rose had been right with her suspicion. She had definitely put the diary there face down, but now the glittering unicorn was facing upwards. There was no other explanation. She took it down, closed the closet and sat down on her desk. She leafed to the last entry and stared at it.

The knowledge that her mother and her aunt had read that gave her a funny feeling down there. A part of her felt betrayed and outraged that the two women she trusted most would invade her privacy like this, but Rose, always the pragmatic one, had pointed out that they didn’t know she knew, so she could write anything there and they’d believe it was the truth, a perfect means of retaliation.

Rose came up with the scheme to make Aunt Tracy uncomfortable. She had told Susan what her grandmother had told her about Aunt Tracy and her crush on her female teacher, ensuring her that playing on that wouldn’t get her in trouble.

Little had Rose known that Susan had already written about Aunt Tracy before then. Even with the memories in the diary, she couldn’t pinpoint when exactly she started looking at her honorary aunt differently, at which moment she started feeling these breathless tingles whenever Aunt Tracy looked at her with that intensity. Rose thought Susan was only writing what she did to shock her aunt and mother, but the more she wrote, the more she realized she was still writing the truth.

The grownups never talked to her about her diary’s contents. Aunt Tracy, though, found more reasons to spend around her when she visited Rose.

She took a deep breath and started writing. It would probably be a week until they read this entry, unless her mom went snooping on her own and shared what she found.

She wrote about last night’s sleepover at Amy’s place, about the silly games they had played at first and that had them in stitches. She wrote about the raunchier game they had played later on in the safety of Amy’s room. It had started out as truth or dare. Rose, knowing how excited being naked made her, made Susan strip naked in front of the four others. Amy had started worrying about being caught, so Rosa had decided that it would be easy enough to hide one naked person and talked the others into it, ignoring Susan’s half-heartened protests. The game had been changed to “truth or do something to naked Susan” and lasted for hours.

They had never gone past partial nudity and pecks on the lips before. That night was different. Towards the end, Rose and Meghan had gotten into some kind of competition about who could come up with the most outrageous thing to do with Susan. They had all pretended they found it gross when Amy sat on Susan’s lower tummy and slid her naked feet over her chest. They had laughed and joked when Sarah practiced french kissing with her. It had been completely silent though when Rose upped the game and showed the others how she preferred to masturbate. On Susan. With a finger in her pussy.

Once Rose had touched her down there, Susan couldn’t have stopped her. She was so high strung, she could only moan. She remembered Rose tickling her pearl and almost cumming from that, but then Rose had grinned wickedly at her, told Amy to spit on Susan’s clit and rub it and coaxed Sarah into more kissing to muffle Susan’s moans.

She wrote about her plans for tomorrow. She’d head over to Rose and they’d start planning their end-of-year presentation for biology. They had picked the nearby forest as their topic since much of the year had been about plants, but they needed to narrow it down to a certain tree as an example. Mr. Hastings had given them quite a bit of leeway there.

Afterwards, they planned to splash in the pool for a while and get some sun. It was that part where Susan let her thoughts get really naughty. She had an idea. She wrote how she feared she’d embarrass herself if Aunt Tracy was around in that skimpy black bikini she had worn a week ago. She didn’t even have to lie – and she’d never do that in her diary – when she described how seeing her strong, endless legs in the bikini made her mouth dry and her nipples tingle. She confessed to being transfixed by the sight of Aunt Tracy’s full and barely covered breasts. She told her diary that she was afraid she’d start stammering and make a fool of herself, or worse, being found out and put on the spot.

She let her mind run free and shared a wild fantasy with her diary she had a few days ago while playing with herself. In that fantasy, she had been in the shower at Rose’s place and had forgotten to lock the door. When she had stepped out of the shower, Aunt Tracy had been there, looking her slowly up and down, her gaze stopping at Susan’s small breasts, and she had just stood there, watching her nipples turn hard. It was all there was to it, just Aunt Tracy staring at her naked body with that intense, knowing gaze, and Susan being embarrassed and thrilled, because she had had a nice cum shortly after.

It would have to do.

The next morning, before she headed over to Rose, she slipped the diary under her pillow so half of it stuck out. Her heart was beating a mile a minute, but she faked being cool and cheerful when she hugged her mother goodbye and left. She knew her mom would be in her room and collect the wash from her hamper in a few minutes.


She always tried to prepare herself, but she always failed just the same. Today it was exceptionally bad. Aunt Tracy opened the door wearing small, golden bikini bottoms and a green spaghetti top. The bottoms were like a huge sign pointing between her legs and telling Susan to stare.

“Hi, Aunt T-tracy!” she tried to say cheerfully and stumbled over the few words.

“Hi, Susan,” Tracy said and pulled her into a quick hug that made her tingle. “Come inside. I had to send Rose to the grocery, but she will be back soon. You can meanwhile keep me company in the kitchen.”

“Uhm. Sure,” Susan said and put her backpack down under the clothes rack, then followed the older woman into the kitchen.

“Lemonade?”

“Thanks. I’ll fetch it myself.” Susan poured herself a glass and sat on her customary chair. Aunt Tracy finished slicing up some vegetables, put them into a plastic box and stowed that in the fridge. Susan had a perfect view of her honorary aunt’s legs, and the bikini bottoms left half or her butt cheeks uncovered. She felt a sudden urge to kiss the soft skin there and closed her eyes.

“Rose said you’re heading into the woods?”

She almost yelped when Aunt Tracy’s voice was suddenly right in front of her.

“Uh. Yeah. We need to pick a tree for our biology presentation and describe the animals and plants living there.”

“You have to be careful about the ticks there. Here’s some deet. Let me put some on you.”

Susan froze when Aunt Tracy knelt down and took her ankle. She barely registered the cool spray of the insect deterrent, because the older woman was leaning forward and her top fell away from her body, letting her see almost all of her breasts. She definitely felt it though when the strong hand started spreading the deet up her leg, around her calf, past her knee and all over her thigh.

Aunt Tracy lifted her leg higher and her fingers reached Susan’s shorts.

“These hidden, warm places are especially important,” she said, put more deet on her fingers, slipped then inside her shorts and covered the very tops of her thighs, her fingertips sliding along the edges of Susan’s panties. She had to lean forward a bit more.

Susan could see her nipples clearly. That, and the sensation of her fingers, got too much. A soft moan escaped her throat.

Tracy froze. “Are you okay, Susan?” she asked. “Was I too rough?”

“No!” Susan squeaked and blushed. “It – it’s okay. It just ... tickled.”

“Oh. Well, let’s take care of your other leg.”

She was just doing the top of Susan’s other thigh when Rose skipped into the kitchen and stopped. She stared wide eyed at the scene.

“Hi, honey! Did you get everything?” Tracy asked without looking up.

“Of course, Mom,” Rose said, and she mechanically put the bag onto the counter. Her mother couldn’t see her, so she looked hard at Susan, then pointedly at her mother’s chest, then she waggled her eyebrows in question.

Susan blushed and gave her a hint of a nod, which made Rose grin.

Just then, Tracy’s fingertips brushed that sensitive spot again and Susan let out another small moan.

“She’s ticklish,” Tracy observed and pushed herself up on Susan’s legs. For a moment, she stood there, bent over, her hands on the girl’s thighs, and looked at her face. “All set,” she said quietly.

Susan tried, but she couldn’t look up. She could see Aunt Tracy’s breasts up close in their full glory, dangling invitingly downwards, and she felt her pussy grow wet. She swallowed when Aunt Tracy didn’t move and looked up. Her cheeks exploded in heat, because Rose’s mom smiled knowingly, lifted an eyebrow, looked down at her own chest and back at Susan. She winked and stood up.


“Oh. My. God.” Rose said, leaning her bike against a tree. “That stuff in the kitchen, that was awesome.”

“She totally caught me staring,” Susan whined. “God, that was so embarrassing!”

“You looked cute. And she totally wanted you to stare.”

“You think?”

“Gosh, Susan! She hasn’t done my legs with the deet in ages, and she knows you can perfectly do it yourself.”

“Oh. That means...”

“Yeah. It’s working. Come on, the big ones are that way.”

“Rose?”

“What?”

“I left the diary out today. Well, I put it so it looks like I forgot it under my pillow.”

“You’re such a bad girl,” Rose chided playfully. Then she sobered up. “I still don’t know what to do about your mom.”

“I might have an idea,” Susan confessed.

“Really? Tell me!”

“If you let me touch your boobs.”

Rose frowned for a moment. “You’re not just making this up to touch my tits?”

“I swear.” Susan twisted her middle finger around her index finger and held them up.

“Okay,” Rose said took off her t-shirt. “Only a minute, though.”

Susan had to mentally slap herself to get her body to move. She quickly took the two steps to her friend and laid her palms on her chest. Rose’s breasts were larger than hers, nice B-cups by now, and she had small, pointy nipples that pushed against her hand. She sighed dreamily and slid her hands in slow circles all over the soft yet firm flesh. Her pussy was gushing, and she could see in Rose’s eyes that she was enjoying this a lot. Not that she’d ever admit it. Susan explored them with her fingertips and slid her fingers along the cute, inviting nipples, fighting the temptation to lean forward and wrap her lips around one.

“Time’s up,” Rose said casually after a while, pretending not to be out of breath, and pushed her hands away. “Enough fondling my tits, pervert. Now spill.” She put her t-shirt back on.

Susan waited a moment for her head to clear. “Mom’s still got all her pottery stuff in the shed. Even the kiln still works. Years ago, she tried hard to get me into it. We had to put on swimming outfits because we got wet and dirty from head to toe.” She looked Rose in the eyes. “You could tell her you wanted to try out pottery and ask her to teach you.”

“You think she would do that?”

“Are you crazy? She’ll be all over herself.”

Rose took a shaking breath. Then she took a step closer, gripped Susan’s head and kissed her. For real. With tongue.

Susan moaned into her mouth, but then Rose pulled already away again, leaving her totally confused and horny.

“That was only a thank you. Don’t start perving after me,” Rose said sternly.

“I won’t,” Susan lied.

“Good. I think we should pick this tree.”


Tracy forced herself to breathe evenly. She had come up with the idea herself, but she would have chickened out already if Linda had not encouraged her over and over to go through with it. The thing with the deet had been risky, but she was about to jump to a whole new level. The opportunity was too good, and what Linda had read to her while Susan had been on the way over had been too tempting. She quenched the wave of guilt and listened closely. The shower stopped, and she stood next to the door in her bedroom with the small clothes basket under her arm.

Not a minute later, she heard the bathroom door open, and she stepped out into the hallway, almost bumping into Susan who had a large towel wrapped around herself. “Oh, sorry,” she said and put down her basket. “Did you check closely for ticks?” She didn’t wait for an answer but took the girl’s hand and pulled her gently into the bedroom. “Best let me give you a once-over to make sure. It’s always difficult to spot them by yourself.” She closed the door and tugged on the towel.

Susan offered no resistance. She was caught completely off-guard, and before she knew it, she was naked in front of Aunt Tracy! Her body started tingling, and she feared she would faint.

Tracy started innocently by running her fingers through Susan’s hair and feeling her skull over for ticks. She saw Susan’s lips twitch when she slid them behind the girl’s ears, and again when she reached the back of her neck. It was incredibly difficult to resist the temptation to just lean forward and kiss her, but she had to. She didn’t know if her lewd fantasies would ever reach their conclusion, but now was not the time to find out. Yet.

She lifted one of Susan’s arms and slid her fingers down her armpits, drawing small twitches and little giggles from her. She did the same on the other side, then stepped behind her and needlessly ran her palms up and down her lean back.

Susan didn’t resist when she pulled her towards the bed and had her sit on the edge. She took one of her feet and slid her fingers between her dainty toes. “No ticks there,” she said once she was done with the first. “And none there either.” She took both ankles and folded Susan’s legs, pushing them up without resistance. “Hold them like this,” she instructed, and the girl immediately complied.

Susan couldn’t believe what was happening. She thought of protesting at first, since she had already checked herself well and knew she didn’t have ticks, but Aunt Tracy was so casual about it, she would look like a petulant child. The sensation of her fingers on her scalp had been wonderful, but what really threw her was the intimate feeling when Aunt Tracy inspected her feet. She didn’t understand at first when her legs were folded and she was told to hold them it place, she only knew that her embarrassment tripled.

Then Aunt Tracy did something unthinkable. She crouched down, pulled Susan’s butt cheeks apart and leaned in close.

Susan whimpered. Just a second later, all air rushed from her lungs when Aunt Tracy slid a finger through her ass crack. Her skin burned where she touched her, and she felt nasty and horny like never before. She didn’t get a reprieve, though, because once Rose’s mom declared Susan’s butt tick-free, she pried her knees apart and slid her fingers along the sensitive wrinkles between her thighs and pussy lips.

Tracy observed every little reaction. She saw Susan’s nipples turn to needles, watched her lips tremble with every breath and noticed the goosebumps travel up and down her arms. The hard breathing told her how aroused the girl was, and she could smell it as well. She went for the kill.

Susan almost cried out when Aunt Tracy’s fingers touched her pussy lips. With an incredible effort, she lifted her head and looked down to see her spread her pussy completely open.

“You have a pretty pussy, Susan,” Tracy said and slid her thumbs up and down over Susan’s inner lips, brushing the outside of her rapidly swelling clitoris.

She didn’t expect Susan to be on such a hair trigger. Suddenly, the girl’s back arched. She cried out, and her legs snapped shut, trapping Tracy’s hands. Her eyes rolled up and her body started shaking and twitching. She made a short, keening noise, and Tracy’s hands got drenched. The smell of sex filled the air. It was the most beautiful thing Tracy had ever seen.

Tracy crouched there, breathing hard herself, and tried to cling onto the last hints of sanity left in her mind. Could she still play this off? Did she even want to? She wished she had more time, but she had to act soon. Rose, already showered and waiting downstairs, would no doubt get curious if Susan didn’t show up soon.

Thankfully, the chore of finding a solution was taken from her. Susan’s legs slowly relaxed and allowed her to withdraw her hands. Tracy stood and moved to the side to allow Susan to get up onto her wobbly legs. “Aunt Tracy,” the girl said quietly, avoiding her eyes. Her face was pale. “I – I’m sorry. I don’t know what...”

The girl’s expression was a sweet mixture of orgiastic bliss, love and utter embarrassment. “It’s okay,” Tracy said and kissed her forehead. “Don’t worry about it. It will be our little secret.”

Some color returned to Susan’s cheeks. “I need to, uh, dress, and get downstairs,” she stammered, wrapped herself back in the towel and traipsed to the door.

“You should wash your pubes, though,” Tracy reminded her.

Susan turned around. “Oh. Yes.”

Feeling naughty, Tracy slipped a thumb into her mouth and slid it slowly back out, tasting the girl’s juices for the first time. Wetness gushed into her bikini bottoms, and she realized she’d have to change them and do some washing down there herself.

Susan blushed deeply and left.


The girls were at a sleepover at their friend Sarah’s. The parents had a barbecue at Linda and Jake’s house. The two of them had been friends and more with Robert and his wife Tracy since their college days.

When Linda and Tracy started college together, Tracy had absolutely refused to cramp their tiny flat in the dorms with a second bed, which made the logistics of picking up boys and fooling around with them undisturbed a bit complicated. Working out a schedule was futile given Tracy’s spontaneous nature, but she had a simple solution. They would simply stop caring about privacy.

“Either they get it and are okay with it, or they aren’t the right ones,” she had decided for the both of them.

A lot of dates balked at the idea of having sex next to another couple, but then Tracy met Robert in her self defense class. He liked sports like she did, could take her cutting tongue without blushing and shoot back just as hard, and he had few inhibitions. He respected her limits and was decisive without being clingy or controlling. Soon, Tracy trusted him enough to help her roommate, best friend and sapphic lover through a dry spell. It didn’t hurt hat he was a few inches taller than Tracy, had a nice body, a perfectly sized cock and a handsome face with intelligent gray eyes.

Jake joined the menage a few months later after an open air festival. Linda met him in the hallway just outside her door where he was trying to pick up all the personal item Mindy was throwing at him from within the opposing flat while she ranted and raved.

Linda had quickly figured that Jake’s hands weren’t big enough to pick up all the stuff and offered him a folding basket. Mindy, seeing that he wasn’t alone anymore and even more miffed that he was with a girl, threw the last stuff out in one go and locked the door.

“Can I ask how you got Mindy’s knickers into such a twist?” Linda had asked. “You don’t have to answer.”

“You wouldn’t believe me if I told you, so I won’t even try. Thanks for the basket. I’m Jake.”

“I’m Linda. I live ... well, here, apparently. Would you like a drink?”

Jake glanced over his shoulder at Mindy’s door. “I probably shouldn’t,” he said.

Linda was bored and a bit undersexed. Tracy and Robert had gone to the beach for thanksgiving holidays and left her high and dry. Her trusty old vibrator just wasn’t the same. Jake looked nice. Not as tall and wide shouldered as Robert, but he still appeared to have a good body, she liked his style of dress and the fact that he didn’t run his mouth off about Mindy got him an instant recommendation. She picked up a stray envelope and gripped the wrong edge. A book slipped out and dropped to the floor. Linda stared, and she suddenly knew she had to get Jake into her flat.

“Oh god!” Jake had gasped and almost dived for the porn booklet, but it had been too late.

When he tried to slip it into the basket, Linda snatched back the glossy booklet with the bright orange title “Alice’s Anal Adventures”, and in less flashy letters, “A picture story”.

He had stared at her so cutely, totally embarrassed and helpless. “I’ll keep that for now,” she had said in a moment of bravery, rolled it up, slipped it inside her bra and bent over to pick up some more stuff, making sure he got a good view at her tush.

“Uhm. Linda. Can I have the...” he had stammered.

“After we have had some wine in my flat and looked through it.”

Linda learned the reason for the breakup between Mindy and Jake an hour later, and she would have laughed her ass off about it – if said ass had not been stretched delightfully by the most fabulous cock at that moment. Mindy, apparently, had needled Jake for weeks to pluck her anal cherry. Yet when he did, she was so nervous that her pucker was like Fort Nox. Instead of listening to Jake’s suggestions of extended foreplay, she had tried to impale her ass on his cock while Jake lay on his back. She had managed a few inches before it hurt too much, and then she had thrown a tantrum and accused him of being an insensitive, brutal guy with no skills in the bedroom.

Mindy’s loss, Linda’s win. He had not minded having sex on the same bed as Tracy and Rob later on, or watching Tracy and Linda do their own thing while their partners recovered their stamina. When Tracy had been riding Rob and Linda had urged Jake to fill her ass, he had not hesitated.


Tonight was planned as a relaxed evening that went from a casual dinner to a lot of shared nudity and affection, with the women switching back and forth between the males. The dishes were taken care of, and the wine was on the patio table. Everything was set, but Linda and Tracy had talked and felt the need to come clean.

“Rose and Susan have grown up a lot in the last year,” Linda said to start the topic.

“Rose especially,” Jake joked. “What?” he asked his wife after a few seconds. “No nudge to the ribs?”

“Well, she has developed a lovely pair of perky little tits,” Linda said and looked hard into his eyes. “And quite a tight ass.”

Jake remembered thinking just that the last time he watched the girls goof around in the garden in their bikinis, and his trousers suddenly grew tight. He felt a wave of guilt rush up and looked at Rose’s parents. Robert appeared as flabbergasted as he felt, but Tracy had a coy smile on her lush lips. “What’s going on?” he asked.

“They are starting to become sexually active,” Tracy said. When she saw her husband’s worried look, she quickly added. “With other girls.” Did she qualify as a girl herself? She decided yes, for now.

Slowly, they came clean about the situation. They had to start from the very beginning, and it took quite some time. At first, worry had dominated the men’s reactions, but their wives knew them well enough, had seen their covert stares at the girls.

“I know Rose adores you, and you’re the only man she gets shy around,” Tracy said to Jake. “That Susan has a bit of a crush on you, Rob, is no secret.”

“What,” Jake started to ask and had to clear his throat. “What are you suggesting?”

Linda answered instead of her friend. “Tracy and I talked about it. Given how fast they are maturing, and how curious they are, we’d like them to have their first experiences in a safe environment with people who love them and whom they can trust.”

Rob stared at her, then at his wife. “People like us?” He swallowed hard. “They are only fourteen.”

“I turned fifteen the day before Bill plucked my cherry,” Tracy reminded him. “They are just a few months younger and more mature than I was at their age.” She stood up, walked around the table and sat on Jake’s lap. She ran her hand over his crotch and found his cock straining against its confines. “I think Rose would love you to be her first and teach her everything there is about sex with a real man.”

Jake shivered and tilted his head back. “You two are serious about this!”

“Just imagine,” Tracy said, sliding from his lap and freeing his cock with practiced skill. “Imagine Rose’s full, rosy lips wrapping around your large cock, looking up at you with her big doe eyes that beg you to tell her she is doing alright.” She slowly slid her lips down his rock hard shaft, and he moaned.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.