The Making of a Filly - Cover

The Making of a Filly

by LucyAnneThorn

Copyright© 2020 by LucyAnneThorn

BDSM Sex Story: Pretty Innocence is a little air headed, and she somehow manages to screw up her college application. A friend of her parents comes to her rescue with a summer job - or is it that she needs rescuing from said friend? Accompany her into a kinky, debauched wonderland of embarrassment and punishment. Read the story codes!

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Needles   .

“Is something wrong, honey?”

Innocence Mackenzie only heard her mother’s voice like through a fog. “Something?” she thought and swallowed a sob. “Everything!” How could she have been so stupid and get the three letters mixed up? She once again relived the gut-wrenching moment in her head, heard her ob/gyn’s receptionist pronounce the word “mix-up”, felt the mounting panic again, remembered dialing the number for her employer for this summer with wooden fingers and hearing the both apologetic and condescending answer from the HR officer.

“Mom?” she asked and slid the plate with the uneaten toast away from her. “I messed up.” Suddenly, the tears she had been fighting for the last twenty hours couldn’t be held back anymore. Her mother raced around the table and hugged her, rubbed her back and gently tried to coax an explanation out of her.


“Let me get this right,” her father said quietly. “You mailed the scholarship papers to your doctor, the anamnesis form to your employer and your work contract to the college?”

“Jack!” Innocence’s mother whispered and touched his arm.

“Just seeing that I got the facts straight,” Jack Mackenzie told her.

Innocence blew her nose. “I don’t know what to do,” she said dejectedly. The summer job had been given to someone else. Her college had already sent out the rejection letter because she didn’t meet the deadline. Here she was, eighteen, just out of high school, with almost straight “A”s and no plan.

“We will figure something out,” her mother said soothingly and reached across the table to touch her hand. “You still have two weeks to find a job.”

“What if I don’t?” Innocence asked quietly.

“We made an agreement. You promised to pay two hundred dollars household money every month you stay here. If you can pay that, it’s fine.”

Her mother knew of course that she didn’t have that kind of money. There weren’t more than thirty dollars on her bank account. “But,” she started to say, then fell silent.

“Sometimes we do unintentional things, but they happen for a reason,” Clare Mackenzie said. “We will figure something out. Meanwhile, you still have two weeks. There surely has to be a job around. You just need to find it.”


“How did it go, honey?” Her mother dried her hands and turned around. It was obvious at first glance that it didn’t go well.

“They,” Innocence said and bit down a sob. “They want someone with experience. They offered me an unpaid internship!” She turned around and stared at the wall, desperate not to cry again.

“Oh my,” Clare said and hugged her from behind. “Time is getting awfully short.”

“I know,” Innocence sobbed. It was the thirtieth of June. “Can I – can I just give you the household money a bit later?” They had talked about it a few times, and her mother had been adamant that, now that she was eighteen, she had to meet her responsibilities as an adult. She turned around and hugged her mother back.

“I might have an idea,” Clare said quietly. “Drink some water and wait here while I make a call, honey.”

“Okay. Thank you, mom!”

Clare kissed her daughter’s forehead, fetched the phone and went upstairs.


The call took awfully long. Innocence fidgeted on the kitchen chair, glancing at the clock every minute which seemed to run slower than ever before. She waited half an hour. Three quarters. A full hour, and her mother was still not back. She thought about changing into more comfortable clothes, the pencil skirt her mother had insisted she wore for the interview trapping her legs and the high heeled sandals feeling awfully tight. Minute after minute crawled by. Finally, though, soft footsteps pattered down the stairs. She looked hopefully at the kitchen door.

Her mother seemed flushed. She couldn’t read her face at first, but at least there wasn’t the apologetic expression she had dreaded. “Did it go well, Mom?” she asked.

“You have a summer job,” Clare said and sat down across from her daughter.

“Really? Thank you, Mom! What will I have to do? When will I start?”

“Slow down, young lady,” her mother said. “I asked an old and dear friend of your father and me for a favor, so I need you to be on your very best behavior. If I hear one complaint, your father will come and take you back.”

“Take me – back?” Innocence asked.

“Yes. You will be staying with Madeline. I don’t know if you remember her. She has a small farm, but she doesn’t have any cattle right now, so the only opening is that of a live-in house keeper.”

Innocence swallowed a “but”. She had been so looking forward to this summer. She had planned to hang out at the lake with her friends and go to parties, but her mother’s stern look reminded her that she had fucked this up herself. “The whole summer?” she asked quietly.

“Unless you extend the contract.” Her mother leaned her elbows on the table and folded her hands.

“As a housekeeper?” Innocence said, shaking her head. “No way!”

“Innocence! Housekeeping is a demanding profession that requires many skills, as you will quickly find out. I do not want to hear you sound like spoiled child!”

“I’m sorry, Mom.”

“That’s better. Your father will take tomorrow off to drive you there in the morning, so you need to make sure you are packed and ready at six.”

“Six?”

“Six. It is a long drive. You messed this up, now owe up to it.”


Madeline put on her sunglasses when the car rolled into the yard and watched the cute red-haired girl swing her tight, pale legs out of it. Despite the pout in the girl’s face, she was pretty, with striking green eyes. Her gaze roamed lower and Madeline felt her mouth water when she saw the t-shirt tighten over two quite impressive breasts. When she had last seen Innocence a few years ago, she had been a short stick. Now she had curves in all the right places.

She watched Jack lug the suitcase from the trunk and pushed herself off the swing. Father and daughter hugged for a moment, then Jack drove off. She slowly walked down the steps to the yard. “It has been ages since I saw you, Innocence. My, you have turned into a pretty ... girl.” She almost said ‘filly’, which would have been difficult to explain. ‘Keep your whits about yourself,’ Madeline admonished herself.

“Thank you, Mrs., uh, Ma’am,” Innocence said with a blush, realizing that she didn’t even know her employer’s surname. The woman looked somehow familiar, but she had never paid much attention to her parents’ friends. And she looked a lot younger than she expected since her mother said “old friend”. She seemed to be in her early thirties and was tall and fit. Her blond, sun-streaked hair was in a loose pony tail with stray hairs giving her a rugged appearance, almost like a cowgirl, an impression that was certainly helped along by the beige trousers and suede cowboy boots. She was pretty, pretty enough to be a model, Innocence thought.

“Ma’am will be fine,” Madeline said with a smile and couldn’t help herself. She just had to pull the pretty girl into a hug, tight enough so her face ended up pressed against Madeline’s cleavage. She released her after a moment and took a step back. The girl’s face was flushed pink and her eyes were wide open, which made her look utterly adorable. “Come on, sweetie, take your suitcase and follow me inside. The sun is brutal at this time. I don’t want it burning your soft skin.”


On the drive here, her dad had described Madeline as a very nice woman, if a little peculiar, and after a few hours, she was ready to agree. Madeline was friendly and welcoming, but there were strange little things that made Innocence feel awkward and embarrassed, like the overly tight hug she had given her. After Innocence had stowed her things in the guest room, they had coffee on the patio, and Madeline questioned her about a thousand things. It could have been completely normal, if Madeline had not sprinkled in so much praise about Innocence’s looks.

“You have fabulous breasts,” she had said for example, making Innocence blush madly. “I bet all the boys are crazy about you.”

“Today was to get to know each other,” Madeline was saying. There was a small pond in the back which glittered silvery in the light of the moon, and the night air was fresh and full of scents from the nearby trees and meadows. She had been allowed a glass of red wine and felt relaxed. “Tomorrow, your work starts. I am an early riser, so please have breakfast ready at six.”

“At six?” Innocence gasped, then bit her tongue. For the first time since her arrival, Madeline didn’t look friendly. “I mean, uh, I didn’t bring an alarm.”

“I’ll bring you one when we head to bed. I like scrambled eggs, two of them. Fresh toast and butter. Coffee, of course. And a small glass of orange juice.”

“I ... yes, Ma’am.”

“Better drink up,” Madeline said, “or the night will be short.”


“Come in,” Madeline said sleepily.

Innocence pushed the door open a little. “Good morning, Ma’am. It’s a little after six. Your breakfast is ready.”

“Come in,” Madeline said again.

Innocence stepped inside and froze, quickly averting her eyes. Madeline was leaning against the headboard, the blanket only up to her midriff, and the flimsy nightie did nothing to hide her breasts.

“Where is it?” Madeline asked.

“What?” Innocence almost asked back before she got the question. “Uh. Downstairs, Ma’am?”

“Sweetheart, you have to look at me when I talk to you.” Madeline enjoyed waking up like this, with a pretty girl to tease whose cheeks now exploded in a nice pink shade. “Why is it downstairs when I am up here?”

Innocence fidgeted with her hands. “I – uh – I’m sorry, Ma’am. I didn’t know. I – I’ll get it.”

“Trays are next to the fridge,” Madeline said sternly and watched Innocence stammer her thanks and slip outside. She had promised the girl’s mother to keep things lighthearted, but that girl had something about her that just screamed to be taken in hand.

Innocence carefully balanced the tray up the stairs. Her very first task, and she was already messing it up! And it wasn’t her fault, really, was it? How was she supposed to read between the lines? She took a deep breath. She need to make up for that first bad impression, or Madeline might think she was an idiot.

She walked into the bedroom, making sure to ignore the lewd sight of Madeline’s breasts, focusing on her face instead, and gave a small curtsy while she said, “Your breakfast, Ma’am.” The porcelain on the tray clinked, and for a terrifying moment she thought it was going to slip, but nothing happened.

Madeline chuckled and patted the spot next to her. “Finally,” she said with a smile. “You can sit here while you hold the tray.”

Hold the tray?

Madeline took her time to eat, telling Innocence this and that between bites and sips of coffee.

It was straining to hover the tray in front of her employer. After a while, her back became tight and her hands started to feel numb. A few times, Madeline stopped the tray when it started to tip. Innocence’s arms started to tremble and sweat formed on her brow.

Finally, Madeline was finished. She took the last swig of coffee and put the cup down. “I’ll freshen up while you do the dishes,” she said. “Come back here when you’re done, and I’ll show you what to do with the wash.”

“Yes, Ma’am,” Innocence said with relief and got up.


She didn’t think she had ever felt as uncomfortable as now, trapped between the washing machine and Madeline’s body while her employer reached around her showed her how she wanted her clothes folded. Touching the woman’s frilly undies was embarrassing enough by itself. Some of them were rather flimsy, Innocence thought, obscenely so, just thin strings of lace and tiny triangles.

“I need to shave every day to make these work,” Madeline explained, straightening out another microscopic pair of panties and running her thumb along the edges of the crotch. “Can’t have stray hairs peeking out there, what would people think?”

Innocence wasn’t quite sure what to make of that. “But people wouldn’t see your panties, Ma’am,” she said and trembled a little when Madeline’s hands guided her fingers while she folded the panties.

“Are you sure?” her employer asked.

She didn’t know how to answer that question, so she kept silent. Thankfully, the appeared to be finished with the folding lecture. Madeline showed her the basket with the clothespins and lead her outside to the wash line. “You can hang the more robust stuff like bed sheets and such here where there’s sun all day,” she explained. “The delicate stuff goes at that end in the shade so it doesn’t bleach.”

“I see,” Innocence said. She had never thought about such details before.

Her days turned out quite challenging, far more so than she had thought. She was constantly kept busy, starting with breakfast and holding the tray for Madeline, doing the wash, scrubbing floors, vacuuming carpets, dusting boards and pulling weeds, and Madeline was quite critical with her work.


It was Innocence’s fifth day. Madeline had sat her down on a bar stool in the kitchen and was leaning against the counter. “I’m not a hundred percent satisfied with your work, Innocence,” she said.

“I’m trying, Ma’am,” Innocence quickly said.

“I know you do. But you take so long for some of the work, and you fail to see obvious tasks. I have to point out everything to you. I don’t know if this was such a good idea. Perhaps I should call your mother.”

“Please don’t!” Innocence pleaded, then bit her lip. She didn’t want to appear desperate. But she was. Her dad had made it clear on the way here that failing this job meant they’d have to kick her out. A deal was a deal, that had always been his motto as well as her mom’s. “I’ll try harder.”

Madeline sighed, not letting on how much she enjoyed this. “You want to, but frankly speaking, I am not convinced that you can improve that much without a few rather intense measures.” She pulled her phone from a pocket and went through the address book, covertly watching the girl’s reaction. Clare had let on that she had put her daughter under a bit of pressure. Judging from the girl’s panicked expression, it was more than just a bit, and Madeline wouldn’t be the Madeline Clare knew if she didn’t take advantage of that.

Incentive? Innocence’s mind was racing. She didn’t understand, but she knew that she couldn’t have her call her mom. “Can we try these measures, please?” she begged.

Madeline sighed again and looked sharply at the girl. “Are you sure? You haven’t even asked what measures I am talking about.”

Innocence bit her lip. “I trust you,” she said.

Her employer put her hand on her shoulder. “That is fine, but I don’t want you saying you haven’t been warned. I am very fond of traditional forms of educational help, which means corporeal punishment.”

“Like ... spanking, Ma’am?” Innocence asked wide-eyed.

“Depending on the seriousness of the offense. I also believe that embarrassment has a high educational value.”

“Embarrassment?”

“Don’t parrot me, Innocence. Yes, embarrassment. In fact, I think we should start with that right away. Something you can see as a constant reminder to improve. Please stand up, sweetie.”

Innocence reluctantly slid from the bar stool and stood in front of her beautiful employer, not sure where this was going. A part of her wanted to run away and hide, but she knew she had no options. She couldn’t let Madeline call her parents.

“Lift your arms,” Madeline instructed, and Innocence’s eyes widened.

“You...” she said and watched the older woman’s fingers approach the hem of her t-shirt.

“Up,” Madeline said, gripping the hem.

Innocence forgot to breathe. Madeline wasn’t doing what she thought she was?

“Shall I call Clare?” the woman asked softly, and Innocence raised her arms. She was trembling a little, and blushing madly, and Madeline took her time to slip the t-shirt off the cute girl’s body, stopping to admire the perfect, pale bra-clad breasts when the hem was above Innocence’s head. It was difficult to keep her hands away, but she didn’t want to rush things. “It’s a shame to hide this cute body anyway,” she said lightly and pulled the t-shirt off. “From now on, a bra is the only item of clothing you may wear above the waist.”


She couldn’t imagine getting spanked like a small child by Madeline, but it looked like she was quickly approaching that indignation. She had managed all of three hours without admonishment, and that was probably only because Madeline was busy in her study and not watching her like a hawk.

“Do you see this?” Madeline scratched her nail over the porcelain and pulled away a near transparent flake of what was probably dried milk. “Doing the dishes is such a simple thing.” She made a helpless gesture. “Yet it seems you need more encouragement.”

“I’m sorry,” Innocence pleaded. “Please give me just a little time to improve, Ma’am!”

“Give me your bra.”

“What?” Innocence sputtered. “But-”

“Now.” Her eyes were hard.

Innocence was close to crying, but she knew she had no choice. If Madeline wanted embarrassment, it was exactly what she got. Besides her ob/gyn, nobody had seen her naked breasts for years, and she felt utterly ashamed. The older woman started tapping her toes on the floor impatiently, so she forced herself to reach back and open the clip. She needed a few deep breaths until she brought up the courage to slide the bra down her arms, and she quickly covered her chest with one arm while she held out the bra to Madeline.

Madeline took the bra from the girl’s shaking hand, put it aside and guided the girl’s wrists to her sides. “No hiding yourself,” she said. “How do you feel?”

She almost sobbed. “God, I feel so embarrassed,” she stammered.

“That is good. It will be a delight to watch your pretty tits wiggle around.”

“How – how long will I have to stay like this?” Innocence asked, her chest heaving.

“What a silly question,” Madeline chuckled and touched the girl’s lower back. “Wash the dishes again. Make sure they are really clean this time, but don’t dawdle. Afterwards, you can give the study a thorough cleaning.”


Innocence’s feeling were on a roller coaster. Her embarrassment reached new heights when she cleaned the study. Madeline had her dust the high shelves, sweep the hardwood and mop it, and while the older woman pretended to work on her laptop, Innocence could feel her stare at her chest whenever she wasn’t looking. A few times she caught her blatantly staring, and she was sure she saw her lick her lips at least once. All the ‘accidental’ touching suddenly got a new meaning when a worrying thought wormed its way into her head. She was nervous and sweating. She almost pushed a picture frame from one of the boards but caught it at the last moment. She trembled when Madeline made the round and inspected her work.

When the older woman declared that she was satisfied, Innocence almost sobbed in relief.

Thankfully, while incredibly awkward, the rest of the day passed without further incidents.

The next morning was utterly embarrassing. It was the same routine as every day, but now she had to sit bare-chested on Madeline’s bed while holding the tray, and the woman’s gaze barely left them.

“Do you know what I’d like to do?” Madeline suddenly asked after taking a sip of coffee.

“No, Ma’am,” Innocence said.

“Your rosy nipples look so tasty. I’d like to spread jam on them and lick it off.”

Innocence gasped. So it was true, Madeline apparently wanted her in a way that was totally inappropriate. She had never considered girls – or women – when she had thought about sex, and she was appalled and a little panicked. If Madeline leaned forward, there was nothing she could do against it unless she wanted to spill breakfast all over the bed. She could almost see Madeline’s full lips around her nipples.

“Why are your nipples so hard?” Madeline asked, halting her racing thoughts, and Innocence realized that they were in fact feeling tight and tingly.

“I – it has to be the cool air,” she quickly stammered.

“Probably,” Madeline said with a grin.


She tossed and turned, worrying for hours. “Goodnight, sweetie,” Madeline had said. “Sleep well. And put some jam on the tray tomorrow.”

Her employer wasn’t really going to do that, right? She stared at the ceiling. It was too crazy to think. She was an employee, she had rights, right? Innocence let out a silent laugh. Like a right to modesty. Things were slipping totally out of her control. If Madeline tried to touch her breast, she decided, she’d run, no matter the consequences.


She died over and over again. Every minute, Madeline’s manicured fingers would reach for the jam and hover there for a moment, and Innocence would freeze and forget to breathe. She felt terrified. Mostly. There was also a strange warm feeling because this beautiful older woman was so entranced with her pale breasts like they were the most mesmerizing sight in the world. It felt wrong, but she couldn’t brush it away.

“I’m done,” Madeline said.

“Oh,” Innocence gasped. She had been sure that the older woman would go through with her threat.

“Unless you feel there is something I forgot.”

“No, no, Ma’am, everything is fine,” Innocence quickly assured her and got up. “I – uhm – I’ll be downstairs doing the dishes, Ma’am.”

“Innocence?”

She stopped in the doorway, but she didn’t dare to turn around. “Yes, Ma’am?”

“Cover the jam and put it in the fridge. I might have use for it later.”

“Yes, Ma’am,” she said with a racing heart. Madeline never gave her a minute to compose herself, did she?


“Let’s celebrate.”

“Celebrate what?”

“Your first full week, silly,” Madeline said and patted her lap. She couldn’t mean... “Sit down,” she said a little forcefully, and Innocence found herself sideways on her employer’s lap, her naked breasts far too close to the woman for her comfort.

Madeline lifted the glass of champagne to the girl’s lips and tilted it, catching her by surprise. She may have tilted it a bit too fast. Champagne splashed over Innocence’s lips, ran down her chin and dripped onto the chest. “Really,” the older woman chided, “can’t you even drink?”

Innocence yelped. “But,” stammered, “you gave me no-”

“Don’t try and talk your way out of this,” Madeline cut her off, put the glass away and wiped drops of champagne off one perfect breast with her fingers. Before the girl could protest, she put the fingers against her lips. “It’s all you will get,” she said, and when Innocence tried to argue against it, she slid the fingers into the girl’s mouth.

Innocence froze, unable to believe what was happening. First Madeline had shamelessly touched her breast, and now she had stuck her fingers in her mouth.

“I don’t feel you licking,” Madeline said, wiggling her fingers in the girl’s mouth.

Helpless, with tears in her eyes, Innocence resigned herself into the inevitable and began to lick Madeline’s champagne-coated fingers. It wasn’t bad, taste wise. It was just utterly embarrassing.

“Stop,” Madeline said quietly, “let me scoop up some more.”

Innocence had her breasts touched again and again, and licked the fingers each time. She was sure there couldn’t be any champagne anymore. She was about to tell Madeline that when the older woman laid her hand her breast and smiled at her. “That wasn’t so bad, was it?”

“It was so embarrassing!” Innocence said.

“Which of the two? Licking my fingers or feeling me touch your wonderful breasts?” To emphasize the point, she gently twirled the girl’s stiff nipple between thumb and index finger.

Innocence was put off by the touch of another woman, made even worse because her nipples somehow didn’t care at all and sparkled with every touch. She tried to find the words to tell Madeline that without sounding like an idiot, but once more she was too slow.

Madeline’s hand slid around the full breast and started caressing it. Her thumb, still moist with spilled champagne, started teasing her nipple.

“Don’t!” Innocence whispered.

“You have gotten more comfortable with your nudity,” Madeline said. “To keep up the your embarrassment, I will touch your breasts every morning, noon and evening to keep you motivated.”


Innocence tried hard to avoid making mistakes. She did every chore with complete focus. She endured Madeline’s regular, inappropriate touches and fought how her body betrayed her with arousal. There was no use fooling herself anymore. She had tried so hard, and it had worked for days, until this morning. She had burned the eggs. She quickly made new ones and was only a tiny bit late, but Madeline had smelled her mishap. Now she stood against the kitchen counter and Madeline’s hands roamed all over her naked butt. “Please,” she begged, like she heard herself do so often lately, “I’ll do better.”

“You will, I hope so,” Madeline said, took her shoulders and turned her around. “You’ll be naked from now on to remind you not to make such obvious mistakes again, sweetie, but I feel there has to be another consequence for trying to hide your mistake from me. That is simply not acceptable. I am really, really tempted to call your mother.”

“Not that!” Innocence as expected cried out.

“Then you can choose. You can either have a severe spanking or suffer a little embarrassment. What will it be?”

The though of a spanking, a severe one, terrified Innocence. She took short, gasping breaths. “The – the embarrassment,” she finally said.

A few minutes later, she was staring helplessly at Madeline, tears of embarrassment running down her cheeks while her hips moved on their own volition to meet the experienced woman’s touches to her sex. She wanted to explain how much she hated this, wanted to cover her body and run, but all she could do was grip the edge of the counter behind her and moan.

“I know it embarrasses you,” Madeline said softly and ran her slick fingers along the girl’s swollen clit, “but just feel how your body reacts, almost like it needs it. Just let yourself go. Be a good little filly and cum for me, and all will be right again.”

It was all too much, and she couldn’t stave off the intense sensation any longer. Innocence heard her own moans speed up and turn into short yelps. Her body started tingling all over, and her pussy felt like it was melting.

“Cum for me,” Madeline said again, and it was the only thing Innocence could do. She came in a shameful, shattering orgasm that made every nerve in her body sing.


“I was surprised to find that you are still a virgin,” Madeline told her and spread jam on Innocence’s other nipple too. “That is quite rare nowadays.”

Innocence had no idea what to say, so she kept quiet and focused on balancing the tray. It seemed like yesterday’s events had pulled out the stops for Madeline. The older woman’s lips wrapped around a nipple, just like Innocence had been dreading for so long, and the nipple grew almost painfully tight when the soft, warm tongue started to lick it. The tray started shaking and Innocence redoubled her efforts to keep still, a feat that got harder and harder with every second.


It was inevitable. No matter how hard Innocence tried, and that was far harder than with anything she had done before, it was always just a matter of time until she either did something wrong or got caught by her lack of experience.

“That red light means that you have to switch the bag,” Madeline explained with a sigh and pointed to the light in question on the vacuum cleaner. “It’s no wonder there is still all that fuzz on the carpet.”

“But I thought it only meant it had power, Ma’am. I really didn’t know.”

“I’m sorry, but ignorance is no excuse, sweetie. It’s time to talk about punishments.”

“But...” Innocence started to say, but one look into her employer’s determined eyes told her that arguing was futile.

“We need to talk about this. I don’t want you to complain that you didn’t know what you were getting into,” Madeline said, walking slowly in a circle around her.

Innocence tried to follow her with her eyes, but she felt stupid when she had to crane her neck painfully. She stared at her feet instead.

“I will punish you however I see fit. If you need your cute butt spanked, we will do that. If I think you need a stricter reminder and feel like caning your beautiful breasts, you will accept it. In fact, I am a bit fed up with all your arguing about my methods.”

Innocence parted her lips, about to point out that she didn’t argue much.

“Go on,” Madeline said, “prove my point.”

Innocence swallowed hard. It was so unjust and she felt so helpless.

“You know what? Let’s terminate your employment.”

“What! No!” Innocence started trembling. “Don’t send me home.”

“I wasn’t planning to.”

“But ... but you said...”

“I’m offering you a different contract.”

Innocence was breathing hard. Her heart was throbbing against her rib cage. She stared at Madeline and got a tight feeling in her stomach.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.