Well Wished Indeed - Cover

Well Wished Indeed

by Tamalain

Copyright© 2020 by Tamalain

Fantasy Story: Be careful what you wish for, or more likely, how you wish for it.

Tags: Fan Fiction   Paranormal   Genie   Transformation  

Finding the old lamp on the beach had been bad enough. To find a bad tempered Jen in it was worse. Having a bad-tempered Jen found by a contract lawyer that had big ideas is truly the worst possible outcome. The first thing our intrepid lawyer did was to give a command that prevented Jen from granting any of his wishes until he had it properly worded and laid out and finished much like a computer program that has been tested and fully debugged. It needed an execute command to go into effect.

He spent many evenings talking with Jen about details and loopholes in each section of the three wishes he was allowed. As he closed each one, Jen seemed to grow sadder. When asked about why this was so, Jen explained that it was a cursed Jen. It was to use the loopholes to be the undoing of its master. No loopholes, no escape for it from its current master. It had never reached the second wish so far in the many thousands of years it had been trapped in this world. The first wish alone had a full dozen steps in it. Each step must be completed in full and using the legal laws of the land they lived in. Only when a step was completed could Jen move to the next step.

The money wasn’t even the first step. It was to assist in improving its master’s health as a training coach. This alone could take many months, but Jen went ahead with the task as written in the contract. Once it thought it had found a loophole, but a contingency clause prevented it from causing its master from working himself to heart failure.

Health, Money, moderate success. This mortal was not driven by greed which confused Jen. It asked its Master about this one day.

“I have never been the sort to want more than I could need or use. The program wishes I created with you is just going to make a life for me a more pleasant thing to live.”

“And if I find a loophole and can follow the curse as I am driven to do?”

“Then I have failed to do a job to the best of my ability.”

On completion of the last step of the first wish, Jen felt better. Not having destroyed a Master for once made it feel good about itself. The second wish was even more complex in its wording and execution. Again, every legal loophole and quite a few not so legal ones had been found and closed. One hundred steps. This time though, all the preparations made in the first wish made the second wish easy to complete.

The third wish confused Jen. Not one word of it would aid its Master. It described a woman it must find for him. It couldn’t find her. It set conditions and rules the Jen could read until the first was met.

The Master saw the Jen was dejected that it was failing to find this woman.

“I would like to see how the woman I described looks. Can you assume the form?”

Jen did so and stood before him. She was nude and lovely. He had her dress in the style one sees the Jen in books and pictures. He smiled, “You have found the woman I seek. He turned the Jen to a mirror and the Jen cried out as the first part of the wish went into effect, quickly followed by the rest of the wish it had not even been able to read yet.

It felt the power of the curse flow out of her new form. Her power faded and a real body took the place of her summoned form. He took Jen in his arms and kissed her. She could not understand what he had done to her. He showed her the contract he had written.

‘The Jen, once it finds the woman with the form so described in sub-section seven of paragraph six, then will part two go into effect. See appendix two (a) for final section rules on completion of the aforementioned sentence.

The Jen will become the woman as described and mortal, to live as long as I shall live. The curse of death will be lost along with the power of Jen, who will be my wife. (This is a cut-down statement of two hundred fifty-eight pages of contract law, rules, and other assorted legalese that causes ulcers in the non-lawyer type, and judges.)

Did they live happily ever after? Damned if I know. I sent the Jen after him and he outsmarted me, the legal advisor to the demi-realm of the Jen.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.