Best Summer Ever - Cover

Best Summer Ever

Copyright© 2021 by Alured de Valer

Chapter 10

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10 - My scheming little sister sees me as the perfect guy for her and her friends to use in learning how to date and build relationships. Throw in a couple of unexpected events like getting a hot car and it was my best summer ever! Winner 2021 Clitorides Award for Best Incest Story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

Monday-Tuesday, May 21-22

We dropped Morgan off before 9 and I walked her to her door. She gave me an affectionate peck just in case any parents were lurking, told me she’d let me know about Friday and headed inside.

I took Kacie home and dropped Mom’s keys off on the kitchen table as we made our way through the house, then let my sister have first shot at the bathroom. I changed into my sleepwear while waiting for her to finish, then went in to brush my teeth when she gave me the all-clear.

Kacie stood in her doorway in her nightshirt, brushing her hair and looking at me at the sink. As I rinsed and spat the final time and turned to go, she grabbed my T-shirt and hit the switch for the exhaust fan.

Shoving me over to the toilet, she pulled down my boxers, pushed me to sit and straddled my lap. Before I could ask what she was up to, my sister had me in a liplock and was helping my dick achieve the desired state, then pulled the gusset of her panties aside and mounted up.

“I almost knocked the little bitch off your lap this afternoon,” Kacie moaned as she set up a rhythm. “I’ve been waiting for this for hours.”

“This isn’t going to work for any of us if the two of you are going to start catfighting,” I gasped out. “She’s supposed to be your best friend, for crying out loud. I already told her this isn’t a competition. We can’t afford any jealousy.”

Kacie groaned as she picked up the pace, pressing her fabulous tits against me and going for another kiss. Much as I had with Morgan, I just tried to hold on for as long as I could.

My sister eventually attained her satisfaction, wresting another load out of me in the process.

As we regained our breath, Kacie leaned back and looked me in the eye.

“One thing you’re going to have to learn about me and Morgan is we call each other names like that all the time,” she said. “Like when she called me a shameless hussy this afternoon. It’s almost a term of affection, certainly not done out of spite.

“But I was still ready to push her off and take her place.”

“OK,” I panted. “Just don’t start fighting over me. I don’t want to have to choose. I might just call it quits with both of you.”

“I promise we’ll be good,” Kacie said, reaching over to pull a strip of toilet paper off the roll.

After she wiped up and adjusted her clothing, Kacie gave me another look.

“We’ll have the house to ourselves all day tomorrow,” she said, cocking an eyebrow. “We can try some things without risking being interrupted.”

“What about Morgan?” I asked as I found my feet and pulled up my shorts.

“I expect she’ll have a lie-in tomorrow,” my sister said. “She can have some really bad cramps at times. Since school isn’t an issue, I doubt she’ll be up and about too early.

“I think that’s one reason she was so insistent with you. She knew she was going to be out of commission and didn’t want to pass up the chance and have to wait even longer.”

“I told Jed I’d run with him in the morning, but it shouldn’t take too long,” I said. “We should be done in about 30 minutes or so. And we’re going to lift weights after dinner for maybe an hour.”

“Well, don’t use up all your energy,” Kacie said. “I plan to be the one who wears you out the next couple of days.”

With one last kiss, she was through the door to her room, closing it and leaving me to go to my own bed.

As I crawled under the covers, it hit me that I’d had sex with two girls today and it looked like I wouldn’t get strung up by either of them for doing so. Not bad for a Monday.


At breakfast the next morning, Kacie presented me with a glass of juice and stared at me until I drank it. Pineapple, not something we normally kept in stock.

“What was that?” Dad asked.

“Pineapple juice,” Kacie said. “Morgan said she read an article about men’s health that recommended drinking eight ounces every morning.”

Mom snorted at that. When Dad cast her a questioning glance, she just mouthed “later” and tried to suppress a smirk. I had no idea what she found so funny.

I received a text from Jed that he’d be outside his house when I was ready, so it was my turn to be first out of the house today.

I trotted over to Jed’s to find him dressed in his workout gear, holding a football and a tape measure like they used for measuring field events at track meets. He directed an underhand toss at my chest from about 10 feet away. I caught it out of self defense as much as anything. The ball had some zip on it.

“Good hands,” he said. “The snaps will be about like that. Can’t lob it back there when 11 angry men are intent on wreaking mayhem upon your body if they can get there before the kick is away.”

“And the tape measure?” I asked.

“I wanted to mark off some accurate distances,” he said, “10, 20 and 40 yards for gassers and the eight and 14 yards for snaps. I thought we’d jog a quick half mile to warm up, do 10 gassers and then another half mile to cool down. Then we can work on snaps.”

“How fast are we talking for the warmup half mile?”

“I’d say under 2:40, 2:30 would be better,” Jed said. “After we hit the gassers, the cool down will just be as hard as you can go.”

“I hope you aren’t expecting any great bursts of speed from me,” I said. “They only clocked me at 5.2 for 40 in PE last year. You’re probably faster than that and you’ve got a hundred pounds on me.”

“Well, neither one of us is a candidate to anchor a sprint relay,” he said. “This is just to build up endurance and I need someone to push me a little.”

“OK,” I said. “How do we measure the half mile?”

“Once around this block is right a 600 yards,” Jed said. “If we start at this corner, we’d need to finish at the one diagonally opposite. We can walk back over here to set up for the gassers. We can work on the snapping in that vacant lot the next block over. My goal is to be finished by 9:30.”

Jed reached into a recycling bin, pulled out some empty soda cans to use as markers and filled them with sand from his mom’s greenhouse in the back yard to weigh them down. Then we measured off the distances for the gassers. After that, we walked over to the corner, did some stretches and got to work.

Setting his watch to stopwatch mode, Jed pressed a button, shouted “Go!” and took off. For a big lineman, he set a pace that I struggled to match. As we completed our first lap, Jed looked at his watch, gasped “1:40” and increased his pace. He clicked his watch off as we reached the far corner, which was actually closer to 900 yards.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.