Best Summer Ever - Cover

Best Summer Ever

Copyright© 2021 by Alured de Valer

Chapter 101

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 101 - My scheming little sister sees me as the perfect guy for her and her friends to use in learning how to date and build relationships. Throw in a couple of unexpected events like getting a hot car and it was my best summer ever! Winner 2021 Clitorides Award for Best Incest Story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

Tuesday, July 31

Morgan continued to chatter away as we exited the mall and headed for my Beemer. We’d spent more than two hours in the place and the only thing we’d bought was lunch.

We were pulling out of the parking lot when my girlfriend asked the question I’d been waiting for.

“How do you know that salesclerk, Cassie?” she asked.

“She helped me last week when I was buying Kacie’s birthday present,” I said.

“Didn’t Danny give her the bag from Victoria’s Secret?” she asked as I pulled onto the section-line road. “I thought you gave her the symphony tickets.”

I explained how Danny and I had swapped gifts because he felt like his purchase wasn’t quite enough.

“I thought it worked out well,” I said as I slowed down for a stoplight. “It probably looked better having the Victoria’s Secret stuff come from her boyfriend, even if no one really bought it.”

I figured I would live longer if I left out the part about Cassie trying to give me her number. I was just glad the woman didn’t ask why I hadn’t called in front of Morgan. But my little elf wasn’t done digging yet.

“You and that Lela looked pretty friendly,” she said. “I thought you told me you didn’t do anything with any of the models.”

“And I didn’t,” I said as I turned onto the road leading to our subdivision. “In fact, I doubt I had any chance with her. She didn’t seem too terribly impressed with me and her mother made sure I knew she didn’t find me acceptable for her 15-year-old daughter. Then Fran Goldstein told me some things about them both that made me glad I didn’t become involved. I get the feeling I would have found myself in a bigger mess than I did with Marie.”

“And Fran Goldstein is...?” Morgan started.

“The one I actually did fuck,” I cut in.

“I was going to say ‘the one who took the photo they’re using for the poster,’” Morgan smirked before returning to the topic of my potential bed partners. “That Cassie sure seemed like you could have added her to the list. She kept telling me how lucky I was to have such a handsome boyfriend. I may have to tell Arlene to chaperone you next time you go into that store.”

“I don’t think that’ll be very soon,” I said. “I keep expecting to get arrested for public lewdness just for buying a giftcard from there.”

I soon pulled up in front of Morgan’s house and walked her to the door. I told her I’d see her at the pool tomorrow and received a kiss that might have been a bit much for broad daylight, then headed to the apartment.

The easy chair, television, tablet and air conditioning occupied my time until Arlene got home about 5:30. I could hear the garage door engage and went to greet the redheaded goddess. She gave me a more-than-friendly kiss, then handed me her tote bag as she unlocked her kitchen door.

“I had a very interesting phone call about you,” she said as I followed her toward her master suite, mesmerized by the sway of her hips. “It seems you were causing a disturbance in a lingerie store.”

“I made the mistake of following a pretty girl without paying attention to my surroundings,” I said. “Kinda like I’m doing right now. At least she didn’t lead me into a bridal shop.”

“They want you to do an appearance,” Arlene said as we entered her bedroom, “sign more autographs. It’d be the standard rate plus a cut of the day’s sales. The store manager said swimwear sales spiked this afternoon after you left. She’s already looking to see if she can order some of the posters. They should be out next week.”

My goddess did feel the need to admonish me regarding my actions.

“I realize today just kind of happened organically,” she said, stripping out of her suit, “but you need to be careful. That kind of thing can get out of hand in a hurry.”

“You mean like this?” I asked as I pulled her in for a kiss and worked my way between her naked thighs.

Arlene squawked in surprise as I steered her toward her bed and fell on top of her when she tumbled to the mattress. I was the one with a tongue down her throat as I pushed my shorts and boxers down far enough to free my already-hard dick and quickly plugged in. She moaned into my mouth and her legs clamped around my butt as I began thrusting.

Fuck dinner, I thought.

I didn’t try anything fancy, just pounded away and listened to her grunt each time I hit home. Arlene quickly juiced up and began rolling her hips and contracting her vaginal muscles, trying to wrest control of the situation away from me. I think she failed because she unleashed a gush of fluid as she threw her head back and wailed.

That made me smile. It had been a while since I’d made her squirt like that.

We kept at it with Arlene shuddering delightfully every so often. She finally squeezed me in a way I couldn’t resist and I increased my pace, hastening my end. I pushed deep and groaned as I unloaded into the redhead for the first time since Bastille Day.

I rolled off and we both gasped for breath. I was going to miss this, especially if her attempt to become pregnant worked. She’d already notified me there’d be no hanky-panky until it was clear one way or the other if the implant took.

“Not that I’m complaining,” she wheezed as we lay side by side, “but what got into you?”

“A beautiful woman who told me I was going to get so fucked tonight was standing naked in front of me,” I panted. “What was I supposed to do?”

“Jan told me about you taking charge with her last time,” the redhead said as she rolled over to lay half on me. “I think she liked that.”

“And you don’t?” I asked.

“I didn’t say that,” she said with a grin before giving me a kiss. “Sometimes a girl likes knowing a guy will go all caveman on her. You’re getting pretty good at it.”

With a groan, Arlene sat up and slapped me on the thigh.

“You go shower in the apartment and dress up a little,” she said. “I’ll be ready in an hour.”

“Scrub your back?” I offered, running a finger down her spine and making her shiver.

“Not if we’re ever going to get out of here,” she said. “You’re taking me to Morton’s. I’m craving cheesecake for dessert.”

That motivated me enough to follow her instructions. I pulled up my underwear and shorts, zipped up and was ready to head back to my hideaway. I’d never even taken my shoes off in giving my redheaded goddess a good rogering.

I took my time, scrubbing everything I could reach and shampooing twice. I had to use one of the girls’ combs after I dried off and toweled my hair. I needed to make myself a note to get one to keep here. In fact, I should probably tell Mom to just get me two of everything when she did my back-to-school shopping.

I decided to go with a pale yellow Oxford cloth and khakis. The shirt would go well with the blazer, which I’d left here Friday night. I left the tie I’d worn last week when I’d had my reunion with Morgan hanging over the clothes bar.

I went ahead and closed up the apartment, turning down the AC, and went to wait in Arlene’s kitchen.

Arlene lied to me. It only took her 45 minutes to get ready. She was positively stunning as usual, wearing a turquoise version of the white sheath dress she’d worn the last time I’d taken her out. She again wore her hair up with the dangly earrings.

She teasingly dawdled as she pretended to look for something in the little clutch purse she carried.

“Get your sexy ass out that door before I find a horizontal surface,” I growled in her ear as I made to wrap her up from behind.

“Behave,” she laughed as she swatted at my grabby hands.

I opened the door for her and hustled around to the passenger side of the Z4 as she locked up her house. After helping her to her seat, I took the other and began backing out of her drive. It wasn’t even 7 p.m. as we headed toward the freeway and an overpriced meal. What did I care? I was going to get so fucked.

I decided to go all in, pulling up to the valet parking stand when we reached our metro area’s Morton’s, which was located in a very upscale area sandwiched between uptown and downtown just a few miles away from the really tony neighborhoods. This was near the area where Meredith Metzger lived. It was a running joke that even the maids and gardeners in this part of town had Ivy League educations.

After handing the valet my keys, I offered Arlene my arm and headed inside. There was just enough of a wait for a table that Arlene had a glass of wine in the bar. The bartender didn’t even ask for my ID when I dropped a Jackson on the bar. I wasn’t trying to drink myself — I told him I was driving — and, besides, I obviously had to be of age if I was out with a woman like this.

We were shown to a table for two that seemed designed for intimate assignations, set back into a little alcove that helped dim the lighting. I didn’t repeat my trick of ordering for both of us before the waiter could explain the specials. I did order for both of us, but only after Arlene told me what she wanted. And, yes, she did want the lobster this time. Our entrees alone added up to more than $100, then there were extras like our appetizer, salads and the baked potato I had with my steak. That tech firm announcement better happen soon.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.