Best Summer Ever - Cover

Best Summer Ever

Copyright© 2021 by Alured de Valer

Chapter 104

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 104 - My scheming little sister sees me as the perfect guy for her and her friends to use in learning how to date and build relationships. Throw in a couple of unexpected events like getting a hot car and it was my best summer ever! Winner 2021 Clitorides Award for Best Incest Story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

Thursday-Friday, Aug. 2-3

It seemed like the entire family arrived at the same time, or at least within a few minutes of each other.

Grandpa was first, pulling the Cadillac into the carport and taking his bag straight to Kacie’s room. Mom, Kacie and Grandma were next with Grandma chasing Grandpa out of the bathroom.

My sister was the only one who felt she needed a shower as everyone else had spent the entire day in air conditioning. Mom and Grandma freshened up first so they could put on fresh outfits. Dad showed up in time to change out of his suit into more casual attire, then we all sat around waiting for Kacie.

Grandma must have promised her eldest granddaughter a shopping spree because my sister was ready in less than 30 minutes. Kacie rode with our grandparents and I went with Mom and Dad in the X5, giving each vehicle a designated driver if needed.

I was surprised at the number of people who joined us in the main dining room — the Ensberrys with Morgan, the Pattersons with Staci, all three Metzger females and the Richardses with Jed. I saw Mr. Patterson give Grandpa a slight nod and my grandfather respond with a tight grin. There was no telling what those two were up to.

Grandpa again held court, but conversation seemed intentionally limited to golf. The PGA Championship was a week away and all the usual suspects were being mentioned as contenders — Dustin Johnson, Justin Thomas, Justin Rose and Bubba Watson all had won multiple tournaments with Brooks Koepka having won the Open in June. There was still sentiment for the likes of Tiger Woods and Phil Mickelson.

“They can still put four rounds together,” Mr. Richards said.

Meanwhile, the women were advising Grandma on decorating and furnishing the new house. She was only worried about the suite she and Grandpa would occupy.

“I’ll let Patricia deal with the rest of the house,” Grandma said. “She and the girls are the ones who’ll be living there full-time.”

Jed filled me in on what to expect when football practice started, while the four girls made plans for back-to-school shopping over the next week. Morgan and Bethany were pretty much free at any time, but Kacie would be starting band practice on Monday and Staci and the cheerleaders would be working a string of parties at the pool this weekend before getting going on their practices.

I contemplated the four girls who each considered themselves to be, on some level at least, my girlfriend. Even Kacie. Then there was Arlene and Jan, who’d both professed to be in love with me, something my sister had also done. I wondered how all this was going to work once school started. I kept expecting the whole thing to blow up in my face.

After we finished our meal, the adults retreated to their respective lounges with me, Jed and the girls sent to the teen lounge to wait until it was time to go home. Before I could leave the dining room, George Patterson cornered me.

“Some big things are afoot,” he told me quietly. “Should anyone with a badge ask to speak with you in the next few days, politely inform them that you’re just 17 and must have a parent present, then refer any questions to Bill Richards. Should any media contact you, politely say ‘no comment’ and refer them to Arlene Jenson as your advisor.”

“What’s this all about?” I asked.

“The less you know, the less that can stick to you if something blows up,” he said cryptically.

“Does this have anything to do with the investment pool?” I asked.

“No,” he said. “And it’s best to leave it at that.”

“Send the badges to Bill, the microphones to Arlene,” I said, making sure I understood my instructions. “You do know she’s out of town this weekend, don’t you?”

“Precisely,” he said. “The media will in all likelihood move on to something else by the time she returns. Your job is to keep your head down and keep your nose clean.”

I explained to the rich and powerful man that Morgan was expecting dinner at Le Maison tomorrow night and I was to appear at the Victoria’s Secret store in the mall for a few hours Saturday.

“That shouldn’t be a problem,” he said with a smile, “though I am curious as to just what you’d be modeling in a lingerie store.”

He laughed at my resulting blush and sent me on my way.

“What did Daddy want?” Staci asked when I caught up to the group.

“He just had to yank my chain about Saturday,” I said. “He wanted to know what I’d be modeling at Victoria’s Secret.”

That drew a bark of laughter from Jed.

“I wish I didn’t have to work, now,” he said. “I’d like to see that myself.”

I gave my friend a dirty look as the girls giggled.

“I’ll see what I can find for him,” Morgan laughed. “I believe Kacie still has Cabana Boy’s Speedo.”

“You may have grown some,” I growled at my little elf, “but you aren’t too big for me to put you over my knee.”

“Tomorrow night,” she teased with a hint of a nostril flare.

“Get a room, you two,” Kacie said as she rolled her eyes.

“Tomorrow night,” Morgan repeated.

“When can I have a turn,” Bethany joined in, giving her ass a wiggle.

“Sure you wouldn’t like to take a couple more off my hands?” I asked Jed.

He held his hands up and backed off.

“No way, dude,” he said, shaking his head. “I’ve already got more than I can handle.”

We stayed at the teen lounge for a couple of hours before we were summoned to the front by our relatives. Morgan gave me a kiss with instructions to pick her up by 7 p.m. Friday to take her to Le Maison. Bethany and Staci got in quick smooches of their own with the blonde asking when she was going to be treated to Le Maison. The cheerleader simply stated we’d be going there for our first Saturday date after school started when she would have a midnight curfew.

Dad led Mr. Richards, Dr. Ensberry and Mr. Patterson in cackling at my predicament.

“It’s your own doing,” Dad said with a shake of his head.

Jan Metzger didn’t help matters.

“I guess I’d better get in line,” she whispered as she gave me a kiss on the cheek. “It’s going to be Halloween before I get to go at this rate.”

As the ladies all said their good-byes, Grandpa tossed me the keys to his Cadillac. Kacie would drive Mom, Dad and Grandma home in the X5.

“Head ‘em up and move ‘em out, podnuh,” he said. “We’ve got to be at the realtor’s office at 9 o’clock in the mornin’ and I’ve already had a long day.”

We were safely ensconced in the land yacht when my grandfather took advantage of our being alone.

“George Patterson said he had a word with you,” Grandpa said, stating fact, not asking a question.

“Yes, sir,” I said as I checked the mirrors.

“Good,” he said. “I don’t expect any kind of trouble, but it’s best to be on the safe side. Just remember to be polite if anyone asks to talk to you and follow George’s instructions. You know nothing.”

“Yes, sir.”

I could honestly say I didn’t know anything, but I was getting damn curious. If this didn’t have anything to do with the investment, just what was I connected to that would draw police or media attention?

After delivering Grandpa to the house, I went over my weekend schedule with Mom. Grandpa would again be heading back to the farm after he and Grandma closed on their new house, but Grandma would be organizing things on this end for Aunt Patty and my cousins to get moved and was planning to stay a couple more nights. I’d be staying at the apartment at least through the weekend.

I made it back to my hideaway a little before 11. It had been a busy day and I’d had a late night last night. My morning workout would be here soon enough. Even with an excused absence from breakfast tomorrow — Mom said there would simply be too much going on — I was going to be pressed for time.

I set my alarm, turned out the lights and let the chugging of the window unit lull me to sleep.

I missed having Arlene in my arms as I faded off.


The alarm woke me at 7:30, allowing me to have pretty close to a full eight. I may not have sprung from the bed full of pep, but I wasn’t dragging, either.

I dressed in workout clothes, brushed my teeth and was out the door in just a few minutes. I made it to the driving range in time to jog a few hundred yards to warm up and get my stretching in.

Jed couldn’t resist getting in a dig about what I may be modeling at Victoria’s Secret on Saturday. Just loud enough for all the guys and the handful of golfers hitting range balls to hear.

“Yeah,” I said amid all the snickers, “I don’t know how I’m going to survive being in the changing room with all the Angels they’ll have on hand. Heidi Klum just won’t leave me alone. I thought Tom Brady was going to put a hit out on me the last time I worked with Gisele.”

That only served to kick the laughs up a notch or three, but it made some of the guys think and we didn’t seem to be interfering with anyone’s backswing. Marshawn Taylor had to get his two cents in.

“Ya better keep ya hands off my girl Jasmine Tookes,” he said. “You don’t wanna give me a reason to hit ya when we put the pads on.”

We managed to make it through gassers, snaps and huddle despite any problems that may have arisen from thinking of supermodels in lingerie. The morning crew went to shower and dress for work before I could get a breakfast burrito from Tia Connie. I was going to miss these things when school started. I’d have to check with Arturo to see if his aunt could send some with him each morning.

The delivery got sorted, the cabana requests fulfilled and everything was stocked and ready to go when the gates opened. Even the little kids taking swimming lessons seemed determined to pack in as much fun as they could into our dwindling vacation time. Though still joyous, the mood seemed to be tinted with a hint of melancholy.

Even Cabana No. 16 was a little subdued as Bethany, Callie, Erin A. and Morgan held down the fort in Arlene’s absence.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.