Best Summer Ever - Cover

Best Summer Ever

Copyright© 2021 by Alured de Valer

Chapter 11

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 11 - My scheming little sister sees me as the perfect guy for her and her friends to use in learning how to date and build relationships. Throw in a couple of unexpected events like getting a hot car and it was my best summer ever! Winner 2021 Clitorides Award for Best Incest Story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

Tuesday, May 22

I had no idea how to judge my sister’s oral skills and didn’t want to know when, where or how she’d acquired them. I just remembered one of my friends saying there’s no such thing as a bad blowjob.

Kacie treated my dick like a popsicle, licking up and down the shaft and occasionally taking me into her mouth, then pulling back slowly with her lips tight and tongue active. She didn’t try to take me too deep and knew enough at least to avoid letting her teeth make contact.

I just luxuriated in the sensations as the shower water cascaded down my back while Kacie ministered to my front. Needless to say, I didn’t last long.

I tried to warn my sister just before I grunted and pumped out a load. Kacie seemed uncertain whether to let me come in her mouth or not and wound up taking the last couple of spurts across her face.

“How was that?” Kacie asked looking up like a big-eyed anime character. “Did you like it?”

“You couldn’t tell?” I said, helping her to her feet.

Kacie is generally adorable, but seeing her with my come streaked across her face, the shower spray slowly wetting her skin and those big hazel eyes almost made me shoot again. I used my thumb to wipe a trickle of semen off her chin and pulled her in for a kiss.

“You got some in your hair,” I said, spinning her around under the showerhead and reaching for her bottle of shampoo.

It was Kacie’s turn to luxuriate as I lathered her hair. She purred as I massaged her scalp, working the suds through her locks. I took the detachable showerhead and thoroughly rinsed her hair, pulling it back into a ponytail to squeeze out as much water as I could.

“Conditioner?” I asked.

“No, I’ll get that when I bathe tonight,” Kacie replied.

We got out, dried off and I watched my sister brush out her hair, which extended to the bottom of her shoulder blades. Then I directed her into her room, laid her across her bed and knelt between her thighs. Time to repay the favor.

My knowledge of cunnilingus was purely theoretical, gleaned from what I’d read and seen in the occasional porn clip. I was aware of the alphabet method, but had my doubts as to the veracity of its effectiveness. I basically went on instinct, licking up one labium and down the other, snaking my tongue into my sister’s vaginal canal every once in a while and rubbing around her clitoris without touching it.

Kacie groaned and grabbed the back of my head, pulling me tighter. I maintained a slow pace and let her hump up against my mouth to get the stimulation she needed. She was quickly getting wet, so I slipped an index finger inside and went in search of that spot I’d heard so much about.

“Right there,” Kacie squealed and shivered a few moments later, indicating I’d done something right, then I started the process all over.

After a couple of more tremors shook her body, Kacie directed my mouth to the top of her slit, where I found her little nub riding high and sucked it between my lips. I sucked gently, applying the occasional lick, and continued with my digital explorations when Kacie seized up, clamping her thighs around my head and damn near breaking my neck when she suddenly rolled to the side.

Extracting myself from her deathgrip, I kissed my way up her belly until she grabbed my head and pulled me up for a real kiss, ramming her tongue into my mouth. We were both out of breath after that, but I was perfectly placed for the next act. Kacie reached between us and put me in position, then pulled me in with her legs around my hips.

Since we’d both enjoyed recent release, there was no urgency this time. We were able to enjoy ourselves and each other. Kacie experimented with various vaginal squeezes, while I alternated angles, tempo and depth. It added up to a glorious conclusion that left us both in need of another shower.

“Now that’s how I hoped our week would be,” Kacie said as she brushed her hair out again. “That was our first time completely naked and on a bed.”

I stood behind her with my arms around her waist, staring at our nude forms in the bathroom mirror.

“Any suggestions, pointers, complaints?” I asked.

“Not really,” she said, giving me another one of her crooked grins, “but I can tell you that you need to practice. Like, every day. For several hours.”

“I’ll see if Jed can recommend any exercises for my tongue,” I said. “He’s always going on about increasing strength, endurance and flexibility.”

That drew a little shudder from my sister, which did delicious things to her naked boobs. Good thing I’d gotten off twice in the last hour.

“Speaking of Jed,” Kacie said, “what do you think about him as one of the guys for our group dates? I know he’s not attached right now and I doubt it would take much convincing for the girls to be seen on the arm of a varsity jock. I mean, we all know who he is as much as you two hang around.”

“I’ll mention it when I go over to lift tonight,” I said. “I just have to figure out how to convince him without giving away any secrets.”


We finished up in the bathroom, went our separate ways into our bedrooms to dress and reconvened in the kitchen for lunch. Kacie brought the comforter from her bed (we hadn’t gotten under the covers) and took it to the laundry room to destroy the evidence, while I texted Morgan.

“I thought I should see how my girlfriend is doing today. Feeling better?”

She called back within two minutes. I knew immediately that it was her because I’d never programmed any ringtones into my phone. I cringed when “You’re The One That I Want” from “Grease” began blasting out of the speaker. I answered the call before the first “You-oo-oo, honey!”

“I wondered when you were going to check in,” she said.

“Kacie said you might take advantage of the opportunity and sleep in,” I said. “I didn’t want to take a chance on waking you. That would not have been good. How are you feeling?”

“It’s definitely a sweats-and-fuzzy-slippers kind of day,” she said. “Mom’s had a heating pad ready to go all morning just in case the cramps get too bad.”

“Speaking of your mom, be ready for a sudden interrogation,” I said. “Kacie made a point of serving me pineapple juice at breakfast and our mom apparently realized the significance. Now Kacie’s convinced our mom is going to tell your mom that you’re performing oral sex on me.”

“She actually did that!?!?!?” Morgan shrieked. “That was just a joke. I never expected her to take me seriously. That ninny!”

“You might want to call her and get all the details, then,” I said. “Apparently, Mom hung around here for a while expecting you to show up ready to demonstrate your technique.”

“Well, I can honestly say I’ve never given any boy a BJ, especially you,” she said. “And it looks like we’re going to keep it that way for a while.”

“I’ll be content just to share your company,” I said. “I can honestly say I’ve never pushed you to do something you weren’t comfortable with.”

“You didn’t have to push. You just had to sit back and take it like a man,” she said. “Look, I’d better let you go. Mom will have lunch ready in a little bit and I skipped breakfast.”

We said our goodbyes and disconnected just as Kacie returned from the laundry room.

“We’re going to have to do a better job of planning,” my sister said. “I can’t wash bedding every time you get horny.”

“I thought it was a mutual condition,” I grinned. “Besides, I wasn’t the one who decided to make it a coed shower.

“What do you want for lunch?”

“Something fast, something light, something easy,” she said. “I’m not in the mood to do a lot of prep or cleanup.”

I rummaged around in the freezer and found a package of corndogs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.