Best Summer Ever - Cover

Best Summer Ever

Copyright© 2021 by Alured de Valer

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My scheming little sister sees me as the perfect guy for her and her friends to use in learning how to date and build relationships. Throw in a couple of unexpected events like getting a hot car and it was my best summer ever! Winner 2021 Clitorides Award for Best Incest Story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

Saturday, May 19

I groggily came to a sitting position as Kacie slid out from underneath me, clutching a hand over her crotch.

I looked up questioningly, trying to figure out why my sister was looking so flushed. The TV and lights were still on.

“Just go to bed,” she said, grabbing the remote and putting the TV back on a safer channel before turning it off. “I’ve got to go clean up. We can talk about this in the morning.”

I staggered into my room, noticing that the alarm clock showed the time to be after 1 a.m. Mom and Dad should be home by now. I turned on my bedside lamp and made sure the alarm was not set for a school day, then pulled back the covers. Just as I climbed into bed, I noticed my dick hanging out the fly of my boxers. It glistened with moisture in the lamplight and it felt sticky when I tucked it away.

Just as I turned off the light and let my head touch the pillow, it hit me.

That was no dream!

I just took my little sister’s virginity!

And creampied her!

JESUS! FUCKING! CHRIST!

Needless to say, I was now wide awake.

I kept wondering how it could have happened. We were watching that movie. She was sitting at the other end of the sofa and I fell asleep. Did I force myself on her? Did she try to fight me off and I simply overpowered her?

Then it really sank in. I came in her! What if she was pregnant right this very minute?

I got up and went to the bathroom door in my room, but it was locked. Not unexpected, since Kacie was the last one in there. I regularly locked the door to her room when I showered. But my mind wasn’t exactly working normally at the moment. Never mind that the door could be unlocked from my side or that I heard no activity in the bathroom. She locked me out!

I went out to the short hallway between our rooms only to see her door closed with no light coming from inside. I briefly thought of going to knock or even try the doorknob to see if she’d locked herself in, then decided against it. If she was upset about what had happened, I’d be the last person she’d want barging into her private space.

I went back to my room, trying furiously to come up with something reasonable to tell Mom and Dad, because the shit was surely hitting the fan in the morning. I’d be lucky to finish breakfast before I was banished from our home, if they didn’t have me hauled off to jail first.

I got into bed, fully expecting Dad to come charging in at any moment to thrash me within an inch of my life. Tossing and turning didn’t help. I wound up staring at the dark ceiling until the chirping of birds outside heralded the coming sunrise. If nothing else, I’d at least lived through the night.

That realization seemed to be what I needed to calm down enough to sleep. I was out almost before the thought was completed. The next thing I knew, the sound of a lawnmower and other weekend activity alerted me to the fact that the day was well under way. My clock showed it to be past 11 a.m., and I still hadn’t been arrested for raping my sister.

Without really thinking, I headed for the bathroom. I needed a shower after all the nervous sweat I’d poured out in the predawn hours. It barely registered that the door from my side was now unlocked.

After washing up and getting dressed, I headed out to the kitchen, fully expecting my life to end the moment I set foot there.

No one was there.

A note on the table informed me Dad was playing golf at the club and Mom and Kacie had run out to do some shopping. All I could do was wait for the hammer to fall once they returned.

I don’t know how long I sat there staring off into space before hearing the garage door opening. Kacie came bouncing in with several shopping bags, Mom right behind her with just as many.

“Gary!” Kacie squealed as if she hadn’t seen me for weeks or months. She seemed unusually chipper in light of the circumstances.

“Gary, there’s some groceries in the car, if you’d please bring them in,” Mom said as she took her haul toward the master bedroom.

I looked up at Kacie, about to ask what was going on when she placed a finger over my lips to shush me.

“Later,” was all she said before heading to her room with her bags.

The suspense was too much. I just wanted to get whatever punishment I had coming over with, but they seemed intent on prolonging the agony as much as possible. Maybe that was part of their plan.

I finally made myself get up and do Mom’s bidding before she returned. It took three trips to bring it all into the kitchen before I began putting it away.

“I’ll do that,” Mom said from behind me, causing me to nearly jump out of my skin. “Your sister wants to talk to you about something. She should be in her room. Shoo!”

The weirdness factor just kept going up. No one dared mention the elephant in the room.


I went back to what we referred to as “our end” of the house to see Kacie’s door wide open as she flitted around putting her new things away. I knocked on the door frame to get her attention.

“Hey there!” Kacie chirped. “C’mon in.”

I hesitated before stepping into her room, still expecting the explosion to come at any second. Kacie was wearing a new outfit, or at least one I’d never seen before. A short-sleeved, crew-neck, charcoal gray pullover sweater with a loose, black miniskirt that almost came to the top of sheer black thigh-highs. I couldn’t believe Mom let her have something like that, but my sister looked simply stunning in it.

“Kacie, I am so sorry,” I stammered, trying to come up with something she might accept.

Instead, she wheeled around and again placed a finger to my lips, checked the hallway to make sure Mom wasn’t lurking and closed and locked the door.

“Sit,” she said, pointing me to the chair at her desk.

I almost lost it again when she climbed onto my lap and draped her arms around my neck.

“There’s nothing for you to be sorry for,” she said quietly, then kissed the tip of my nose. “I’m glad it was you.”

Dumbfounded. That’s the word I was looking for. Or maybe dumbstruck. I just sat there looking at her, still trying figure out just what the hell was going on.

She was quick on the uptake, forging ahead with her side of the story instead of waiting for me to respond.

“I know you didn’t force me,” she said. “You’re the nicest guy I know and you’d never do that to a girl. Besides, you fell asleep 10 minutes into that movie. It wasn’t very good because I fell asleep, too.

“Then I started having the most wonderful dream. I was being held by someone who truly loved me. I felt safe, protected, cherished. Then he kissed me so sweetly and things just kind of took off from there.”

“I still don’t get it,” I said for what would not be the last time.

Kacie gave me a crooked little grin that I found absolutely adorable and pushed on.

“You know I was over at Morgan’s last night,” she stated.

I could only nod in assent.

“Well, we got talking about what we wanted to do this summer. Remember I told you she said hi?”

Another nod.

“Well, she’s got it really bad for you. You practically broke her heart when you took Jenny to prom last month.”

“I didn’t know...”

“Of course you didn’t,” Kacie said. “You’re a clueless boy and you’ve never looked at any of the girls in my class. You were always chasing after other juniors.”

“Huh. I just figured their parents wouldn’t let them go out with a guy who had his drivers license,” I said. “Kinda like Mom and Dad do with you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.