Best Summer Ever - Cover

Best Summer Ever

Copyright© 2021 by Alured de Valer

Chapter 27

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 27 - My scheming little sister sees me as the perfect guy for her and her friends to use in learning how to date and build relationships. Throw in a couple of unexpected events like getting a hot car and it was my best summer ever! Winner 2021 Clitorides Award for Best Incest Story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

Thursday-Friday, May 31-June 1

I was just getting into the shower when Kacie came into the bathroom. We’d quit locking the doors on each other these last two weeks.

“I’m going to get one more turn before it hits,” she said, grabbing my dick. “I can understand why Morgan did what she did the first time with you.”

Before I could protest, my sister squatted down and took me into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around a couple of times before she suddenly pulled off with a cry of surprise.

“Ack! You taste like pussy,” she said before her brain caught up. “You and Morgan did it while you were out? That was fast.”

“And how do you know what pussy tastes like?” I asked.

“A girl sometimes licks her fingers when she’s playing,” she admitted. “But that’s the first time I’ve tasted another girl. Not that bad, really.”

With that, she took me back in and helped return me to hardness. Satisfied with her work, she stood up and started the water. Once the temperature was to her liking, she placed her hands on the back wall and spread her feet as far as space permitted.

I didn’t wait for her to invite me this time. I stepped into position, swiping my cockhead through her folds before plunging in. As the shower spray pounded on my back, I started pounding Kacie. Even though I was less than an hour past my encounter with Morgan, I was eager to plunder my sister’s depths for the first time in a week.

Kacie pushed back onto me as I reached around to fondle a breast, causing her to squeal when I pinched a nipple. Having come so recently, I was in no hurry and was able to help my little sister peak more than once.

“You must like having a different girl every time,” my sister growled nastily as she picked up the pace. “This is, what, three in 24 hours?”

I had no idea what caused this side of my sister to emerge. She hadn’t been very talkative the other times except to give instructions.

“What’s it like going from Morgan’s pussy to mine?” she asked, keeping up her diatribe. “I bet Arlene’s not this tight. What do you think the other girls will be like? Bethany, Callie, Erin Aguilar.”

My dick twitched with every comment. I didn’t know if Kacie was saying this stuff for her benefit or mine, but it was starting to get to me.

“Wouldn’t you like to be the meat in a sandwich between Keri and Erin Bennett? The three of you could compare notes on how to please a girl. No, you want to be stuck between Arlene and Melinda Hernandez. I saw the way you were looking at them in the cabana the other day.”

With that, Kacie clamped down with her vaginal muscles and her body shook. I wasn’t too far behind. The mental image of me in a threesome with the two older women seemed to have a powerful effect.

For the second time that evening, I fought to gain control of my breathing. Doing so while also trying to keep my feet added to the level of difficulty.

Kacie leaned her head into the wall as she panted.

“Thanks, Gare” she gasped. “I needed that. Hand me the soap.”

I helped my sister lather up and wash away the evidence of our fun. As I was running my soapy hands down her thighs, I noticed a rivulet of blood carried by the water.

“Looks like we were just in time,” I said.

“A good come always helps me start when it’s close,” she said. “Something about the muscle contractions, I think. Though I usually use a toy to get there.”

“What was the deal with the naughty talk?” I asked as we continued washing. “You usually aren’t so verbal.”

“I don’t know,” she said. “It just popped into my head. This is the second night in a row you’ve come home after having sex with someone. Then I kept thinking about the girls at the pool Saturday and how pretty much every one of them would have followed you into the cabana if you’d asked. It just kinda took off from there.”

“The idea of a threesome seemed to excite you,” I said, pulling her close and reaching around to rub her clit. “Was it really me you were seeing in the middle of those sandwiches, or was it you?”

“Gaaarrryyy,” she whined.

It was my turn to talk nasty as I increased the pressure on her nub.

“No,” I whispered into her ear, “what you were thinking about was getting into a threeway with me ... and Morgan. I think you liked the taste. I bet you’d like to try it straight from the source.”

At that Kacie whirled around and latched onto my lips, pressing her body to mine as she shuddered through another orgasm.

“You bastard,” she growled. “Now I’m gonna be awake all night thinking about that. And you’re all used up.”

“I’ve got some fresh batteries in my room,” I said. “C cell or D cell?”

“Bastard!”

We finished up as the water started to cool. After we toweled off, Kacie reached into her personal cabinet and pulled out a tampon.

“You may not want to watch this,” she said, taking a seat on the toilet.

“I’ll brush my teeth with my eyes closed,” I said as she opened the wrapper.

She was long done by the time I rinsed and spat for the last time, but remained seated until I was finished. I could see the string hanging out as she rose and went to her room.

“Good night,” she said as she closed the door. “I have to go dig out some granny panties.”

I don’t know how well Kacie slept that night, but I was dead to the world. It had been a taxing evening.


Kacie seemed in a better mood Friday morning at breakfast, all things considered.

Mom noticed she had perked up.

“Did those tablets help, Honey?” Mom asked.

“They didn’t hurt,” Kacie said. “I think the bigger help was a good night’s sleep. I took a nice, hot shower and was finally able to relax. I’ve been worse off than I am this morning.”

“Yes,” Mom said. “I’m sure I’m going to be ready for a good soak in the tub tonight.”

Then she turned to me as if she hadn’t just been discussing such a personal issue at the breakfast table.

“What are your plans for today, Gary?”

“Go to work and see if we can figure out the best way make this thing be successful,” I said. “The guys seemed to pick it up quickly yesterday, now we’ve just got to distribute our manpower to cover everything.”

“I’ll probably drop by at some point this afternoon and see how it’s going,” Mom said. “This is Larry Ferguson’s last day, so it’ll be pretty frantic around the office.”

“Are you going to personalize the space?” I asked. “I noticed Mr. Ferguson had his stuff packed up already when we met Tuesday.”

“I’ll wait until we decide if this is going to be a permanent thing first,” she said. “I’m sure I can make it through Labor Day with bare walls.

“Are you seeing Morgan tonight?”

“She hasn’t told me yet,” I said. “I’ll probably see her at the pool today. She sounded like she might come out.”

“Let me know if you’re going out,” she said. “I’d better be going. We’ve got to finalize plans for the childcare program. I’d like to get it started next week if we can.”

I asked Kacie if she was going to be all right alone at home before I began readying to leave.

“I’m fine,” she said. “Nowhere near as bad as Morgan was with hers. I may even tag along if she’s going to the pool, I just won’t swim.”

“Well, remember that Arlene said you could visit her at any time,” I said. “She really is a good person to talk to.”

I texted Jed that I was on my way. He brought his ball and we again did our running on the back nine.

“Hang on, I want to check on something,” Jed said as we reached the 10th tee.

Instead of heading to the pool, he went the opposite direction toward the golf pro shop. I was curious when he continued on to the driving range, where we found the rest of the cabana crew running wind sprints to the 100-yard sign.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.