Best Summer Ever - Cover

Best Summer Ever

Copyright© 2021 by Alured de Valer

Chapter 31

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 31 - My scheming little sister sees me as the perfect guy for her and her friends to use in learning how to date and build relationships. Throw in a couple of unexpected events like getting a hot car and it was my best summer ever! Winner 2021 Clitorides Award for Best Incest Story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

Sunday-Monday, June 3-4

I just bummed around the house the rest of the day, not really doing anything.

Mom came in a little after noon with a load of groceries that I got to ferry inside. It just felt odd pulling bags out of the rear hatch of her X5 instead of the sliding side door of the minivan. I guess it would sound like I was whining if I mentioned the increased distance to the rear of the vehicle.

Morgan came over after lunch to check on me, joining me on the sofa in the family room. She gingerly touched my lip, which was swollen and discolored.

“No kissing you for a couple of days,” she said as I involuntarily flinched away from the contact.

“I’ll miss it,” I said. “Maybe you could get some Novocain from your dad. I wouldn’t have much movement in my lips and wouldn’t feel a thing, but you could still have your fun.”

“Tempting as that is,” she said, snuggling in under my arm, “I’d rather have you at 100 percent without risk of reinjury.”

I apologized to Morgan for not seeing her at the pool Saturday, but she quickly brushed it aside.

“We had just gotten there,” she said. “I hadn’t even set my tote bag down when that girl screamed. When Arlene saw who was involved, she told us to keep out of the way while she handled it. I thought the football players were going to tear that guy to pieces.”

“I admit I was a little out of it at the time,” I said, “but I was surprised when Arlene said he was her stepson. He must have already been in high school when she married Dr. Jenson.

“I don’t know if he was on something or if he’s just really that big an asshole. I know his dad helped found the club, but they need to keep that guy out of there.”

We continued to talk for a while, trying to find time in our schedules to see each other over the next two weeks. I thought summer vacation was supposed to mean free time. We were both busier now than during the school year.

Morgan also checked on Kacie before heading home about 2:30, eliciting a promise from me to call on Monday.

My biggest achievement of the day was running a couple of loads of laundry all by myself, but I sucked at trying to fold things. I did OK with the slacks, which I preferred to hang in the closet, and the various cargo and Bermuda shorts. Shirts and underwear were a different matter. I never could get the neat, flat folds Mom did. It just looked like I’d wadded the garments up.

I wound up laying everything flat on my bed with stacks of polos, T-shirts and boxers. The boxers I could fit in my underwear drawer as long as every pair was laid flat, requiring me to unfold the last few from the last load Mom had done nearly two weeks ago.

The shirts got piled on my desk chair. It’s not like I was going to use the desk for studying anytime soon.

I tried to watch a ballgame, but the locals made it difficult to stay interested. They lost 3-1 out in Anaheim to again fall 12 games under. That seemed to be their destiny this year, and it was barely two months into the season. Doing laundry had been more entertaining.

Dinner was subdued as Kacie and I continued to nurse our respective conditions. Mom spent the evening going over paperwork from the club and Dad had a couple of projects he wanted to get started on, so they were off in their own little worlds.

I went to take my shower about 8, looking to get to bed early and be rested for my return to the world on Monday. I thought I heard a buzzing noise from Kacie’s room, but it was quickly drowned out when I started the water. The shower was just getting good and steamy when Kacie opened the door and stepped in.

“I need your help,” she said, reaching for my dick. “Bob’s not getting the job done.”

Kacie pushed me to the shower floor, making sure my groin was washed free of soap and starting me on the road to erection. There was just enough space in our shower to lay down if you pull your legs in. With my heels almost touching my butt, the position made my thighs a natural backrest for Kacie, who quickly mounted up.

I didn’t even have a chance to ask what she was doing when my sister started humping and squeezing.

“Sometimes I get really horny during my period,” she said as she set a quick but not frantic pace, “even with all the cramps and bloating. I can usually get myself off enough to relax, but not tonight.”

The shower spray was mostly hitting Kacie high on her back, but there was enough splattering around that I was constantly wiping water out of my eyes. My sister added a hand to the mix, rubbing her clitoris as she continued bobbing.

That little bit of extra stimulus seemed to be just what she needed to get over the edge, almost falling over on me as tremors raced through her body.

Kacie sat upright as she fought to catch her breath, continuing to squeeze me with her vaginal muscles. She soon stood up, leaving me still standing at attention.

“You didn’t come?” she asked as she helped to my feet with my dick bobbing up and down.

“You were too quick for me,” I said. “I was just barely hard enough to be of any use to you, then you were done.”

“I was already pretty close. Let me help you out,” she said, reaching for her bottle of body wash.

Kacie sudsed me back up, making sure to wash her blood off my dick, then started working to get me off manually.

“You’ve done this before,” I said as she gripped with just the right amount of pressure to be effective, but not crushing.

My sister didn’t just yank on my dick. She stroked smoothly and firmly up and down the shaft.

“Not telling,” she said, adding a little twist as she slid over the head of my dick. “But a girl learns ways to keep things from getting out of control.”

Whichever guy (guys?) Kacie had learned on had my gratitude as she helped me achieve the same release she’d recently enjoyed.

As evidence of our activities washed down the drain, I grabbed Kacie’s shampoo and went to work on her hair.

“That feels sooooo good,” she moaned as I massaged her scalp. “I should clone you so you can do my head and feet at the same time. That would really help me relax.”

I helped her rinse off, then finished washing and shampooing myself as she applied her conditioner. I grabbed my towel as I got out and went to fetch my sister two of her own, a big, fluffy one for her body and a smaller one for her hair.

I had to be careful brushing my teeth to avoid aggravating my lip, but was able to get through without too much trouble. Kacie inserted a fresh tampon while I was doing my business, then crowded between me and the mirror to brush out her hair.

“You going to be all right now?” I asked.

“I think so,” she said as she brushed. “I can already tell the cramping has eased. I should be able to have a good sleep. Thanks for helping out.”

“You know you took a big chance with Mom and Dad in the house,” I said.

“They’re both busy with their own stuff at the other end of the house,” Kacie said. “This was an emergency.”

“I’ll remember that next time I come home from a date with blue balls.”

“You haven’t had blue balls since school let out,” Kacie snorted. “Empty balls, maybe. More than once, as I recall. But if it’s really an issue, I’ll see if I can lend a hand.”

I groaned at her pun, pulled on my boxers and went to my room.


I woke up Monday morning feeling good enough to venture out into the world. Jed texted me while I was having breakfast to meet at the driving range a 8 a.m. for a workout with the entire cabana crew.

This was going to be a massively busy day all the way around. Mom was officially taking over for Larry Ferguson at the country club. Kacie and Morgan would begin the driving portion of driver’s ed. Dad had a crew lined up to come start on the carport. I was given a reprieve on the yardwork until the project was finished.

Mom said she would call on me and Mr. Alvarez at some point to discuss Saturday’s incident. I hadn’t heard anything since getting home Saturday.

I put the work clothes and shoes I’d worn Saturday in a plastic bag and took off for the club at 7:40, giving me ample time to get there and be warmed up without having to sprint the whole way. Jed would have me sprinting soon enough.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.