Best Summer Ever - Cover

Best Summer Ever

Copyright© 2021 by Alured de Valer

Chapter 34

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 34 - My scheming little sister sees me as the perfect guy for her and her friends to use in learning how to date and build relationships. Throw in a couple of unexpected events like getting a hot car and it was my best summer ever! Winner 2021 Clitorides Award for Best Incest Story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

Tuesday, June 5

I must have dozed off at some point because the next thing I knew, Kacie was coming through the door with all her pool gear. A look at my phone showed it was almost 5:30.

I struggled to my feet and followed my sister to her room, thinking I’d better catch up on events.

“Did your gang reach a decision?” I asked as I poked my head through her doorway.

“Pizza and miniature golf at that amusement center near the mall,” she said. “Most of us will have to be home by 10 and wanted something where we could just leave when it’s time to go.”

“What’s the plan?”

“We’re still working on it,” my sister said, putting her tote bag down on her bed, “but I was thinking of meeting for pizza about 7 or 7:30, then going to the amusement center. If somebody wants to do something different, they can.”

The amusement center provided an assortment of activities, ranging from a go-kart track to batting cages to a six-lane bowling alley. It had an area dedicated to coin-operated rides for little kids. It also offered food service, about the same level as the snack bar at the pool, and was a popular choice for class trips and church youth group gatherings.

“Eddie said he can go, but he has to be home early,” I said. “I’ll have to check on Jed and his friends.”

“We already did,” Kacie said. “Erin Aguilar and Callie can’t go, so five boys is all we need. We just have to decide on how we’re all getting there. Morgan and I can’t both ride in your car.”

“I can always use the Buick,” I said. “Mom has said she’d be willing to let me use the SUV, but I’d rather not until I’ve driven it around a little.”

At that point, I hadn’t even sat in Mom’s X5.

“We can figure it all out tomorrow at the pool,” Kacie said. “Now, shoo! I need to change and I don’t think Mom would approve of me having an audience.”

I headed for the kitchen and got some things started for dinner. I was getting pretty good at putting chicken breasts on the George Foreman grill. I was just starting to brew some tea in the microwave when my sister entered the kitchen in another T-shirt-and-shorts combination and we resumed our conversation.

“How did the driving go today?” I asked.

“Kinda scary, really,” Kacie said, getting plates and glasses down from the cupboard. “We spent the whole morning in town, mostly on the section-line roads. Left-hand turns across traffic are not fun.”

I knew how she felt. I would often go several blocks out of my way to find a protected left turn signal instead of sitting in the middle of the road waiting for an opening in the oncoming traffic. I figured it took about the same amount of time.

“Arlene said she has a surprise for us,” my sister said as she opened the silverware drawer. “Any idea what?”

Before I could answer, Mom came in from the club.

“Hey, kids,” she said, looking over our accomplishments. “Kacie, why don’t you fix a salad. Gary, there’s some more garlic bread in the pantry. I have got to get out of these clothes.”

Dad arrived soon after and it wasn’t long before we sat down to eat.

“So, what did you get done today, Gary?” Dad asked as we dug in.

“I helped Mrs. Jenson clean out a storage room in her garage,” I said. “Just moved some small furniture and boxes of stuff into a vacant room in her house, then cleaned the other room.”

I thought Dad looked a little envious of me spending more time in the presence of the redheaded goddess.

“That’s such a lovely house,” Mom said. “I really like the layout with the patio in the middle like that. And it’s in a nice neighborhood if you can put up with a little pretentiousness.”

“What do you mean?” Kacie asked.

“That’s the old-money part of town,” Dad said. “You’re paying for the privilege of living there as much as you are the property. If you put the same house in one of these subdivisions, it’d probably cost half to three-quarters as much.”

“And it’d still be the most expensive house in the area,” Mom said. “I’m surprised she’s keeping it. That’s too much house for one person.”

“Too good of an investment to let go of,” Dad said. “It’s only going to appreciate in value. It’ll easily double over the next 10 years and she could probably ask seven figures for it now.”

As fascinating as the real estate lesson was, I needed to be getting to the club for our upper-body workout. I excused myself, put my dishes in the sink and prepared to go. Looking at the time, I decided to drive. I’d already put in enough miles on foot today.

Pulling up to the Activity Center a few minutes before 7, I texted Morgan to check on her availability, mentioning that Arlene’s apartment was almost ready. She replied that she’d better spend an evening at home with her parents. She was afraid it would be too late by the time I finished lifting and cleaned up for them to let her go out.

I got to the gym room to find Arlene talking to some other women in the hallway.

“Thanks again for the help this morning, Sugar,” Arlene said as I came through the area.

“Not a problem,” I said. “You’ve been so good to me and the crew, it’s the least I could do. Just let me know when you need something done. I’m glad to do what I can.”

As I entered the gym, I heard one of the other ladies asking “Now what does he...,” but I was quickly out of earshot as the door closed.

The guys were already working when I got to the bench Jed was using.

“You’re late,” he said between puffs of breath as he concentrated on his lifts.

“It’s just now 6:58,” I said, looking at my phone.

“On time is 10 minutes late in Coach Tucker’s world,” my friend said as he finished his set. “Get used to it. Practices, meetings, whatever, start at the designated time. Everybody’s supposed to be in place, stretched, warmed up and ready to go when he blows his whistle. Now help me adjust this machine for the next exercise.”

We went through our workout at a quick pace. It seemed like Jed was setting the machine at a little heavier weight for me than I’d been lifting, but it wasn’t too much to handle.

During a break, I asked him about the day at the pool.

“No real problems,” he said. “Four guys was enough until lunch, then it just barely kept everything covered in the afternoon. We could have used another hand to take care of restocking. Six cabanas is almost too much for one guy.”

“Mr. Alvarez said we could add a couple of guys if we need to,” I said. “Have the guys you were talking about yesterday come put in their applications.”

“They did that this afternoon,” Jed said. “They’ll be here Friday after lunch to get their gear and check things out, then start Saturday.”

I also asked Jed about Wednesday night.

“It won’t be a problem as long as we don’t stay out too late,” he said.

“I think that’s already been addressed,” I said. “Kacie and Morgan have driver’s ed in the morning, Eddie and I have work. I’m sure the other girls’ parents won’t let them stay out too late on a weeknight even during the summer. I expect everyone will be home by 10 o’clock.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.