Best Summer Ever - Cover

Best Summer Ever

Copyright© 2021 by Alured de Valer

Chapter 35

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 35 - My scheming little sister sees me as the perfect guy for her and her friends to use in learning how to date and build relationships. Throw in a couple of unexpected events like getting a hot car and it was my best summer ever! Winner 2021 Clitorides Award for Best Incest Story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

Tuesday-Wednesday, June 5-6

I raced through yet another shower in Arlene’s master suite, soaping up (she’d provided me with a deodorant bar instead of the floral scent she used) as she stepped in to join me. We gave each other an affectionate grin as we washed away the traces of our recent encounter.

I had no delusion where Arlene was concerned. I knew my time with her was limited at best and that she would eventually move on to another diversion.

Despite what she’d said our first time together, I was pretty sure I wasn’t the first lover she’d taken since her husband moved out. And the interest she showed in the other cabana attendants indicated I wouldn’t be the last.

“Whatcha thinkin’ ‘bout, Sugar?” Arlene asked, giving me a little hipcheck.

“Just how fortunate I am that you came into my life,” I said. “Not many folks would go to the trouble you have just to help a teenage boy get his jollies.”

“Well, you aren’t the only one having fun,” she said, squirting a stream of body wash across her upper chest. “I haven’t had this much in years, well before Eric.”

“It’s not just the sex,” I said, putting shampoo on my head. “You’ve gone out of your way to help the entire cabana crew. Every one of those guys would do anything you ask. And I don’t just mean the tips. You didn’t have to offer the Benavidez family the financial backing for their restaurant.”

“That’s just a sound investment,” she said as she ran a little scrubber over her body. “They have the product, they just need a little help finding their market. I mean, what’s the use of having all this if you don’t spread it around a little?”

“And the way you’ve taken Kacie’s gang under your wing,” I continued. “I don’t want to know the details, but I’m sure they can talk to you about things they’d never discuss with their mothers. I’m pretty sure Morgan and Kacie have.”

“They are a bunch of sweethearts,” Arlene said. “I wish I’d had someone like me to talk to at that age. They’re all so eager to plunge into adulthood, but afraid to take the first step. Your sister and your girlfriend are the only ones I’m aware of who’ve become sexually active, and I think a big part of that is because they have such close access to you.

“Morgan told me about your arrangement, that you can go out with those other girls while she’s out of town these next few weeks. Be ready, because a couple of them are just as ready as Morgan was to jump on for a ride. And the rest probably would if they thought you’d give them a chance.”

“I still don’t get it,” I said as I rinsed off. “What makes me so special?”

“They know they can trust you,” she said. “Like I told you, that counts for a lot. You’ll stop when they want you to stop, go when they want you to go and never say a word about it one way or the other. Your discretion is one thing I really like about you.”

“That’s not discretion,” I said, shutting off my showerhead and reaching for a towel. “That’s fear of what my mother will do if she finds out I’ve been playing around. She’s been lecturing me since I was in junior high about what will happen if I get a girl pregnant before I get out of college. God only knows how bad it will be if she knows about me and Kacie. I may have to move into your apartment permanently.”

“I think Claire’s bark may be worse than her bite,” Arlene, finishing up her shower, as well. “But it’s probably wise not to push things right now. She’s put a lot of pressure on herself to run the club better than Larry Ferguson did, and he was far from a disaster.”

I pulled my clothes back on and checked the time. It was almost 10 p.m.

“I’d better be going,” I said, leaning in to give Arlene a peck. “Thanks for everything.”

“You call that a goodnight kiss? C’mere,” she said, pulling me close and sticking her tongue down my throat.

I’m glad to say my bruised lip survived the ordeal.

“Now get out of here while I still have some restraint.”


I got back to the house about 10:15, letting the parents know I’d made it home alive.

“You sure spent a lot of time with Arlene Jenson today,” Mom said, only slightly suspicious.

“She wanted to finish cleaning that storage room while I was still available,” I said. “I’ll be at the pool the rest of the week.”

“Well, you be sure to behave yourself,” she said.

“I’ll have you know Mrs. Jenson made sure to point out to me that I should behave myself for your sake,” I said. “She said you’ve taken on a lot in running the club and don’t need me being the subject of gossip.”

“And you remember that,” Mom said, insisting on getting the last word.

“Yes, ma’am. Good night.

“Night, Honey.”

As I was walking away, I heard Dad get in his two cents.

“Would you be that nice to me if I spent all day at Arlene’s house?”

“Hush, you.”

Kacie was only slightly less put out than Mom.

“You never did tell me what Arlene’s surprise is,” she said as we gathered in the bathroom.

“Because your BFF Morgan asked me not to,” I said as I squeezed a dab of toothpaste on my brush. “You can ask her when you see her in the morning, but you should probably do so in a private setting, not in a car with your driving instructor.”

“So, what did you do at Arlene’s for so long?” my sister asked. “Did you have sex with her again?”

“I did exactly what I told Mom,” I said, “moved furniture and boxes out of a storeroom in her garage and then cleaned the place up.”

“You’re leaving something out,” Kacie accused. “You couldn’t have spent that much time alone with her without something happening.”

“And you can ask Arlene about it when you see her,” I said, taking the foamy toothbrush out of my mouth to spit. “Any more might spoil the surprise.

“Are you going to the pool tomorrow?”

“Probably,” she said. “We need to work out some details for tomorrow night.”

“Then I’ll see you there,” I said after one last rinse. “Good night.”

I was ready for bed. Four strenuous workouts in a day can wear a guy out.


Wednesday saw another mad scramble to get out of the house on time. Before we left, Dad took me to check on the carport. The pad was still showing some moisture, but the poles were all standing straight.

“I’d say we can start parking on it in another couple of days,” Dad said. “Let’s wait until Monday just to make sure. It’s supposed to start getting really hot these next few days. That’ll speed things up.”

I had to hustle to make it to the driving range by Jed’s definition of on time, less than an all-out sprint but more than a jog. I arrived at 7:48, according to my phone. Several other guys were already stretching, but they hadn’t had the warmup run I’d had.

Jed surprised me by driving up a minute later. I think it was the first time his pickup had been out of its parking spot since school let out.

“Dad has some errands for me to run today,” he explained. “I made the mistake of telling him I had a day off.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.