Best Summer Ever - Cover

Best Summer Ever

Copyright© 2021 by Alured de Valer

Chapter 36

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 36 - My scheming little sister sees me as the perfect guy for her and her friends to use in learning how to date and build relationships. Throw in a couple of unexpected events like getting a hot car and it was my best summer ever! Winner 2021 Clitorides Award for Best Incest Story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

Wednesday, June 6

I responded to the challenge the same way I had with the little pigtailed girl.

“What makes you think I want to catch you?”

That drew hoots of derisive laughter.

“I can think of a couple of reasons,” Bethany teased, squeezing her boobs between her upper arms and twisting back and forth.

In retaliation, I scooped up Morgan — the only one I was sure I could easily pick up — and threw her over my shoulder, eliciting a shriek that was definitely one of outrage.

“Quiet, you,” I commanded with a loud swat on her butt, ducking into the cabana before lifeguards could start blowing whistles.

“Put me down, you brute!” she screamed, kicking her feet and trying to beat her fists against my back.

With another swat of her rump, I swung her down off my shoulder and sat on the sofa, pulling her onto my lap. I noticed Arlene pulling the privacy curtain and closing the door as she shooed the other girls back to their seats.

“Someone better start behaving themselves if they want to visit any secret hideaways,” I growled as I tried to keep Morgan’s squirming body in my grasp. “It would be a shame to spend two weeks with no pleasant memories.”

“You are so mean,” she whined as I placed a kiss on the side of her neck just below her ear. That only lessened the squirming a little.

“And I can be even meaner,” I said, snaking a hand up her inner thigh almost to her crotch.

“What are you going to do to me, you brute?” she whined again, spreading her legs just a bit.

I took advantage of the opening to lightly run a finger tip around her clitoris, making the fabric of her swimsuit rub over her little pearl.

“Get some payback for your teasing,” I whispered evilly in her ear, causing her to shiver deliciously. “None of those other girls would be so forward if you didn’t allow it, even encourage it.”

I continued attacking her with my lips and finger as the squirming resumed for a totally different reason.

“Help, help,” Morgan said barely above a whisper. “I’m being held captive by a savage brute who’s doing all kinds of wicked things to my poor, little body. Won’t someone please come save me?”

“I told you to be quiet, little girl,” I said, silencing her feeble protests with a kiss.

Morgan shifted to sit astride my lap, locking her arms around my neck as she tried to take over the battle of tongues. I pulled her close and she began dry humping me, trying to rub her clitoris against my bulge.

“You don’t fight fair,” she pouted, breaking the kiss long enough to get her breath.

“I shouldn’t have to fight at all,” I said, gripping a buttock in each hand. “But if I do, I’m going to fight to win.”

With that, I slipped the forefinger of each hand under the crotch of her suit, encountering her steaming little hole. Morgan squealed into my mouth and tried to pull even closer. That’s when I really started fighting dirty.

I slipped a finger back along her perineum to the edge of her little pucker, circling the rim with just enough pressure to make penetration possible if I wanted.

“You can’t do that!” she gasped, starting to tremble.

“Says who?” I dared her, adding just a little more pressure and almost pushing the tip through her sphincter.

Morgan attacked my mouth, stuck a hand between her legs to rub her clit and pushed back on my finger, taking it up to the second knuckle. Had she not been kissing me, her near-death moan would have surely brought someone to her rescue.

She slumped against me as the tremors wracked her little body. It took a minute for her to regain her composure.

“You bastard,” she panted. “Don’t you ever even think of doing it there. Kacie told me what you did to her. I don’t even use toys back there.”

“Then behave yourself,” I told her, “or even more vile, horrible, unspeakable acts might be visited upon your poor, defenseless, little body.”

That drew one more shiver out of my little pixie. I was beginning to think she really did get off on this stuff.

“You are so making this up to me tonight,” she said as she tried to stand on shaky legs. “There’s not enough time to do it here without everyone knowing what’s going on.”

“Like you don’t give them every detail as soon as you can,” I said, helping her gain her balance. “I need to go wash my hands.”

The rest of the girls seemed rather circumspect when we rejoined the outside world, all of them — even my sister — avoiding eye contact with me. That was not an issue with Arlene, who gave me a speculative look as she chewed the earpiece of her sunglasses.

I went to check in at the stockroom just in case. Before I was even to the end of the pool, the entire gang — Arlene included — was gathered around Morgan to get the latest scoop.

Satisfied that everything was under control, I showered and changed before heading back to No. 16. The girls actually behaved themselves to the extent that I could glean the details of our gathering. It was decided I would take Morgan in the Beemer while Kacie caught a ride with Bethany, Keri and Erin Bennett, all of whom were licensed. The other guys would handle their own travel arrangements as we held off trying to pair anyone up this time.

Dress was to be casual. Cargo shorts and a polo would be fine, I was told. The girls would dress accordingly.

With my marching orders in hand, I headed home a little before 5 o’clock to start getting ready. Along the way, I texted Mom and Dad to tell them they were on their own for dinner.


I picked up Morgan right at 7 p.m. and headed for the same pizza place I’d taken her and Kacie to that first Sunday school was out. Jed and Eddie were already there, having moved four square tables together to seat our group. Kacie and the other girls arrived as I was helping place chairs along one side. Hunter and Devin were only seconds behind.

We’d agreed to go Dutch for the time being, Morgan and I being the obvious exception, and the girls got in line to order. Jed, Devin and Hunter talked about how summer training was going, while Eddie and I got caught up. He was working on one of his father’s landscaping crews, pushing a mower through another summer, yet another example of someone using their child for labor. At least Eddie was getting paid.

Morgan sat at one end with me to her right and Kacie to her left. The rest of the girls — Bethany, Erin Bennett and Keri — sat on the same side with Jed on the far end. Eddie and Jed’s teammates filled in the side I sat on. It was coincidence, I’m sure, that placed Devin across from Erin.

Everyone was full of tales from the first three weeks of vacation — Kacie and Morgan with driver training, Keri and Erin with their sports, Eddie, Jed and I with our jobs. Even Hunter and Devin had projects going. It looked like Bethany was the only one allowed to enjoy an idle summer.

After we’d all finished our plates and cleaned up after ourselves, we headed out to the parking lot to our vehicles. The other three girls each crowded around the Beemer, asking when I was going to take them for a ride.

“Wait your turn,” my sister said. “He hasn’t even taken me for a ride and he’s had it a week!”

Jed took the opportunity to try to sit in the passenger seat. Even pushed all the way back, it was a tight squeeze.

“I might be able to ride with you to the club or to make a lunch run,” he said, “but there is no way I’m riding in this thing on a cross-country trip.”

“Good,” Morgan said, “because I’ll be sitting in that seat most of the time.”

The other girls, of course, had to take a turn sitting in the seat. Thank God no one thought to look in the glovebox. Morgan’s Memorial Day panties were still in there.

“You really are un perro suertudo,” Eddie said upon hearing the story of how I came to possess my chariot.

“It was more than luck,” Jed laughed. “Get him to show you the DVD of his shot sometime. The ball must have gone 50 yards sideways, bounced off a hill and ricocheted into the hole.”

I was able to avoid any more aspersions on my (lack of) golfing ability as we all mounted up to head to the amusement center. We parked near the miniature golf entrance and were almost to the gate when Morgan grabbed my arm and spun me around.

“Oh gosh I’m so tired it’s been a long day I’d better go home and get some sleep see you tomorrow girls,” she said in one breath as she dragged me back to the Beemer.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.