Best Summer Ever - Cover

Best Summer Ever

Copyright© 2021 by Alured de Valer

Chapter 38

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 38 - My scheming little sister sees me as the perfect guy for her and her friends to use in learning how to date and build relationships. Throw in a couple of unexpected events like getting a hot car and it was my best summer ever! Winner 2021 Clitorides Award for Best Incest Story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

Thursday, June 7

I got home a little after 3 o’clock to find Kacie waiting in my bedroom.

“Shouldn’t you still be at the pool?” I asked.

“I wanted to give you my special birthday present,” she said, grabbing the waistband of my shorts.

My sister took me into her mouth until she was satisfied I was sufficiently erect, then shucked out of her clothes and crawled onto my bed on her hands and knees, wiggling her peach of an ass at me.

That was all the invitation I needed as I stepped up behind her and plugged in, engaging in a sex act for the first time in my own room. Kacie had obviously been performing her kegel exercises based on the way she gripped me with her vaginal muscles. Now that her period had ended, she was ready to make up for lost time.

“Morgan told me what you did to her last night,” Kacie panted as she thrust back. “She said she was barely able to walk and you didn’t even fuck her. Did you really make her pass out?”

“I think it was more her taking a nap,” I wheezed as I pumped back and forth. “She seemed to burn up a lot of calories yesterday.”

Kacie squeezed and shivered as we continued pursuit of our orgasms. I reached down to grab a boob, subconsciously comparing my sister to Morgan and Arlene. My sister trembled again as I tweaked a nipple.

“It really does feel like you’re going deeper when we do it this way,” Kacie gasped as she picked up the pace. “We should have been doing all this that first week school was out.”

I slowed as I tried to postpone the inevitable, holding off my orgasm as long as possible. Kacie’s breathing changed as she got closer, but she couldn’t quite get over the top. Her whines intensified as she strained to reach her peak.

For the third day in a row, I employed an untried tactic with a lover. As Kacie whimpered and moaned in search of her goal, I circled her butthole with the tip of my finger.

“What are you doing?” she gasped as she tried to look at me over her shoulder.

“You said you liked using toys back here,” I grunted. “I wonder if any of your toys can do this?”

With that, I slipped the finger past her sphincter and wiggled the tip, causing Kacie’s whining to go up in pitch. I had to concentrate hard to coordinate my pelvic thrusts with my digital endeavor, but I got things working in sync.

The extra stimulation did the trick for my sister as she fell to the bed with a loud groan. I was able to remain engaged as I followed her down and continued pumping. Kacie’s body trembled with aftershocks as I began my final ascent, adding force to my thrusts.

She was unable to form a coherent sentence as I soldiered on, concentrating on nothing but the sensations her pussy was creating for my dick. Another wave rolled through her, helping me find my release as I sank to lie on her back.

I covered her body fully until she moaned and tried to shrug me off her. I rolled over, finally pulling out, as we both tried to regain our breath.

“Where on earth did you learn to do that?” my sister asked as she rolled over to lie half on top of me, pushing her boobs into my ribcage.

“I don’t think it was anything I learned,” I said. “More like, ‘I wonder what happens if I do this?’ It definitely gets a reaction, I just don’t know if it’s a good one or not.”

“Surprising is more like it,” she said, crawling fully atop my torso. “I can’t say it was too bad because of the end result, just unexpected.”

Kacie just stared in my eyes for a moment, like she was trying to discern all my secrets.

“What?”

“Morgan is going to miss you more than she knows when she goes to camp,” she said, giving me a sweet kiss. “And all those other girls are just waiting for their chance with you.”

“And if I don’t give them that chance?”

“Then prepare to be tied down and taken against your will,” my sister said. “Morgan’s already given them her permission and Arlene’s giving us all advice on how to get you to submit.”

“You make it sound like I don’t have a choice,” I said.

“You don’t.”

With that, Kacie kissed me one more time and pushed her self up.

“Go take a shower,” she said. “I’ll get the bedding in the wash and clean up when you’re done.”

I followed my sister’s instructions, then went about gathering an outfit and toilet kit for this evening while she washed up. It was almost 5 p.m. at that point, so I redressed in my exercise gear and went to fix a sandwich to tide me over until dinner.

I texted Morgan to see what her plans were and was told to pick her up on my way to the gym. She promised by all she held holy to be ready to go at 6:30.

Mom and Dad came in a little after 6 p.m., each with a load of paperwork. Mom gave her approval to my clothing choice for the evening — it’s hard to go wrong with khakis and a button-down shirt — and I went to pick up Morgan.

Dr. and Mrs. Ensberry both wished me Happy Birthday when they answered the door, then admonished me not to keep their daughter out too late. I promised to return her just so Dr. Ensberry could continue paying for her upkeep as the topic of our conversation came down the stairs.

Morgan was again clad in a knee-length sundress, this one with a beachfront print, and the strappy wedge-heeled sandals. I’d have to check and see if she had any undergarments on this time. We bade her parents good evening and headed out.

I had to move my bag from the passenger seat to the trunk, noticing it seemed inordinately large in the little space, as Morgan settled in. I pulled up to the Activity Center at 6:45 and led my date inside. I told her to wait in the foyer while I put my stuff in the changing room, then led her to the gym where a couple of guys were already lifting.

Once again, Arlene was among a small gathering of women in the hallway outside the gym. There seemed to be at least one more lady in the group every time I came to lift.

“Here you go, Sugar,” the redhead said to me, offering an envelope that must have held a birthday card. “I should have given you this at the pool this afternoon.”

I thanked her and handed the card to Morgan to hold, then went inside for my workout.

Jed showed up at 6:50 on the dot, again seeming to set the machine a little heavier than I had been lifting.

“HBD, dude,” he said in greeting. “Only one more year and you can start chasing college women.”

“I could probably chase them now,” I said. “I just wouldn’t know what to do if I caught one.

“Hey, I saw your dad today. He said Dr. Jenson has offered a settlement. Apparently, the son is facing some serious time.”

“Good,” Jed said. “We don’t need that kind of crap at the club. People want to get involved in that stuff can go into the city for their fun.

“Changing subjects, Coach Tucker and Mr. Alvarez were talking about getting free weights in here. The way Coach sounded, it could happen by Tuesday. Apparently, some club members are big boosters and would only be too happy to help fund it.”

“I think I know who you’re talking about,” I said. “The guys could probably double or triple their tips if they could promise a state championship this season.”

“That’s what we’re working for,” my friend said. “We just need a few things to fall into place and get on a roll in November.”

We wrapped up about 7:15, giving me plenty of time to clean up and get to the dining room. I met Morgan and Arlene in the hall as the gathering of women dispersed. I turned to head for the men’s changing room when they each grabbed an arm and steered me in the opposite direction. They stopped outside the door to the women’s changing room, checked to make sure the coast was clear inside and out, then Arlene pulled me through the door as Morgan remained to stand guard.

“Happy Birthday, Sugar,” she said, pushing me to lie back on one of the benches between rows of lockers.

“You already wished me one,” I said.

“And now I’m going to make it happen,” she growled, yanking my shorts to my knees. “I told you you owed me.”

The redhead stepped out of her pants, made sure I was ready and sank down on my shaft with a satisfied sigh.

“How did you get Morgan to go along with this?” I asked as she started working her hips.

“I told her the apartment would be ready for tonight,” she said, applying an exquisitely tight squeeze with her vaginal muscles. “I took her to get some things to fix it up this afternoon while Kacie kept you entertained.”

Oh, God. It was a conspiracy. They were going to fuck me to death on my birthday. At least I’d go out with a smile.

Arlene went into overdrive, doing things with her muscles for which I had no defense. I groaned as I lost the battle, feeling her quake atop me before she released me from her grip.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.