Best Summer Ever - Cover

Best Summer Ever

Copyright© 2021 by Alured de Valer

Chapter 39

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 39 - My scheming little sister sees me as the perfect guy for her and her friends to use in learning how to date and build relationships. Throw in a couple of unexpected events like getting a hot car and it was my best summer ever! Winner 2021 Clitorides Award for Best Incest Story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

Thursday-Friday, June 7-8

I pulled Morgan in for a long, slow, deep, soft, wet kiss that seemed to last three days.

“Oh, my,” she panted when I finally released her.

I lifted the sundress over her head. The only undergarment she wore was a little pair of bikini panties with a yellow daisy print. I grabbed a hanger off the clothes bar and hung the dress up, taking care to keep it off the floor.

I picked Morgan up and laid her on the bed, removing her sandals.

“Wait here,” I said, giving her a little kiss. “I’ll be right back.”

Morgan whimpered as I headed to the bathroom. I grabbed a couple of bath towels, then snagged one of the kitchen chairs from the dining nook and quickly returned to the front room. I unfurled the towels and placed them on the bed on the other side of her.

I gave her another kiss as I lifted her tiny body and placed her on the towels, then stood and began to disrobe. Morgan’s dilated eyes never left mine as I removed my shirt and draped it over the back of the kitchen chair. I kicked out of my shoes and shucked my slacks, dropping them across the seat.

“Expecting some action?” she asked upon seeing me without underwear.

“Forgot to pack,” I said as I climbed onto the bed. “Must not have seemed important to me.”

I pulled Morgan in for another kiss and don’t remember another word being said for a long time. Laying her back on the towels, I kissed my way down her body, paying attention to all the tender bits as she whined and grabbed my head with both hands.

I kissed and caressed down to the waistband of her panties, then skipped down to her feet and began working my way back up. I gave separate attention to each leg to the knee, then began alternating kisses up the inside of her thighs.

Morgan was panting heavily as I finally peeled her panties down her legs, then let out a loud moan when I finally let my lips and tongue make contact with her center.

There was no need for dirty tricks this time. Morgan was already shaking as I wormed my tongue up her hole and she let out a howl as I mouthed her little pearl. I kept up the tender assault, alternating licks, nibbles and sucks until she finally pushed me away. I never even got to the stage of using my fingers.

I wrapped Morgan in a hug as she regained her senses. Once she seemed almost back to normal, I rolled her onto her stomach and began working on her back, adding massage techniques to the soft strokes and kisses I applied to her body. She just whimpered in surrender as I kneaded her little butt cheeks, placing soft kisses and nips across the flesh.

Satisfied that she was totally relaxed, I pulled her legs slightly apart and entered her from behind, drawing a shocked moan, and totally covered her body as I began to slowly thrust into her. Morgan tried to reach for the headboard, but I pulled her arms back, pinning them to her sides and rendering her totally immobile. I did my best to make my girlfriend understand she was totally in my power without being forceful about it.

I kept the pace slow and steady as tremors raced through her. I occasionally leaned down to kiss her on the back of her neck or behind an ear, bringing forth more whimpers. She was wracked by a particularly violent spasm as I changed angles and began hitting different spots inside her, her cry indicating a much worse fate had befallen her.

Having already dropped two loads today, I was in no hurry with Morgan. She seemed to willingly accept my dominance of her body and just let the sensations wash over her. I eventually felt my orgasm begin to rise and fought to hold it back while trying to control my movements. It was a lost cause as Morgan continuously squeezed me with her vaginal muscles. In her state, it must have been an involuntary reflex.

I finally let go with a grunt, dousing her channel with whatever I had left after the earlier bouts with Kacie and Arlene. As the spasms died down, I rolled off and pulled Morgan into another hug. I was shocked to find tears running down her face.

“What’s wrong?” I said, feeling as if I had asked this question too often lately.

Morgan sniffled as she struggled to regain her composure.

“That was more than I ever thought I could want,” she said, burying her face in my chest. “I don’t think it can ever be like that again.”

“We’re just getting started, Pretty Girl,” I assured her, pulling her tighter. “The only thing that’ll be different is it won’t be a new experience for you next time. You’ll learn what you want and like and how to add a little variety to keep things fresh.”

“I was afraid you might try to put it back there,” she said. “You didn’t even use a finger. The suspense was killing me.”

“Would you rather have the suspense,” I said, “or the security of knowing I’d never try anything like that until you felt you’re ready?”

“I don’t know, and I think that scares me even more,” she said. “I like it when you take control. Not knowing what you’re going to do gets me all worked up. Does that make me weird?”

“No,” I said, putting a kiss on top of her head. “It just makes you who you are. My little elf.”

We snuggled a little longer before Morgan raised up to look at the clock-radio next to the bed.

“We’d better get moving,” she said. “It’s after 10.”

We squeezed into the bathroom together and got into the tub, using the detachable showerhead to wash off the worst of the bodily fluids. I toweled Morgan off and helped her out of the tub. She and Arlene had stocked the medicine cabinet above the sink with toiletry items and Morgan began brushing her hair out with a copy of the brush she had at home.

Returning to the front room, we quickly donned our clothes, a task made easier by the lack of underwear on both our parts. I deposited the towels in the hamper Arlene had put in the closet-like space along the wall and checked to make sure the window unit was set on low. I then turned to look at the items strewn across the top of the little dresser.

“I feel like I should get a trophy case,” I said. “Your panties, the tip and card from Arlene. I guess they’ll be safe enough here.”

I placed the items in the top drawer and put the check from Arlene in my wallet, wondering how I was going to explain my windfall to my parents.

“Part of me wants to tell you to quit collecting trophies,” Morgan said, wrapping her arms around me from behind, “and part of me wants to see how many you can get while I’m gone. I kind of get a kick out of knowing all those other girls want what I have.”

“Let’s get you home before you get any more bright ideas,” I said, reaching to kill the light.


I delivered Morgan home about 10 minutes to 11 and walked her to the door.

“You going to be OK?” I asked, pulling her close.

She just nodded and put her head on my chest.

“Well, try not to smile so much your mom notices,” I said, giving her one last kiss. “Now go get some sleep so you can drive in the morning.”

I walked into my house almost on time and was surprised to find my mother not waiting up for me for once. I went to my room and began preparing for bed. I was pretty sure I would sleep well tonight.

Kacie came into the bathroom as I was brushing my teeth and hopped up on the counter next to the sink, her panties peeking out from under the hem of her nightie. My mind flashed to the times I’d taken her in that spot, but my overused dick refused to even stir.

“Enjoy your birthday?” she asked with a naughty grin.

“Even though it might kill me,” I said, rinsing and spitting. “Did Morgan and Arlene let you in on their little secret?”

“Yes, and you’ve got to take me there real soon,” she said. “Like this weekend.”

“I do, do I?” I challenged as I ran a hand up the inside of her thigh. “Are you sure you’re ready for that, Girly?”

“Gary!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.