Best Summer Ever - Cover

Best Summer Ever

Copyright© 2021 by Alured de Valer

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - My scheming little sister sees me as the perfect guy for her and her friends to use in learning how to date and build relationships. Throw in a couple of unexpected events like getting a hot car and it was my best summer ever! Winner 2021 Clitorides Award for Best Incest Story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

Saturday-Sunday, Nay 19-20

I hit the shower again, beat the monster into submission and got ready for bed.

I heard Kacie bumping around in her room before taking my place in the bathroom. Shortly after I heard the faucet shut off, there was a knock on my bathroom door.

“Come in,” I said, quickly making sure I was covered by a sheet. In boxers and a T-shirt, I was actually better dressed than I had been Friday night.

Kacie came in, wearing jogging shorts and a top that looked like a cross between a wife-beater and a sports bra.

“Just wanted to check schedules for tomorrow,” she said, plopping down on the side of my bed. I don’t know why it struck me at that moment that I had a single bed while Kacie’s was queen size.

“Nothing in particular until late afternoon,” I said. “I told Morgan I’d come over at 4:30 to meet her folks.”

“Mom and Dad will be at the club all day,” she said. “We should go out somewhere for lunch, maybe invite Morgan.”

“And what do we do for transportation?” I asked.

“I already got Mom to agree to let us use the minivan, but it needs washing.”

“Of course it does,” I said. “And I get to get to provide the labor?”

“I knew you’d understand,” Kacie said, leaning down to give me a quick kiss.

I guess Morgan wasn’t the only female who knew how to wrap beings with a Y chromosome around her little finger.


Sunday morning was much less stressful than Saturday morning had been. Or at least it involved a different kind of stress.

After a cup of yogurt and a couple of muffins for breakfast, Mom and Kacie directed me to the driveway where Mom’s minivan awaited. I had just gotten the water hose, buckets and detergent arranged when Mom and Dad headed out in Dad’s Buick, saying they would be back for supper.

The car was barely around the corner of the house when Kacie came out in a skimpy bikini top and a pair of shorts that would have needed more fabric to be considered Daisy Dukes.

“Want some help?” she asked.

“Only if you want to have lunch somewhere other than McDonald’s,” I replied. The nearest was just a couple blocks outside our subdivision, but located in a shopping strip that included numerous better options. I hadn’t eaten there since one day during spring break when I’d been left to my own devices.

I quickly got the mombomb sudsed up and tossed Kacie a scrubber.

“You do realize I can only reach so far up the sides, don’t you?” my vertically challenged sister asked.

“I’ll handle what you can’t reach,” I responded as I started on the hood. “You’re much closer to the bumpers and grill, so you can scrub off the dead bugs.”

I should have known that as soon as I laid down the hose and began working my way around the vehicle that Kacie would pull some kind of stunt. I was just reaching up to scrub the front of the roof when I felt a tug at the waist of my denim cutoffs, followed quickly by a peal of laughter and the rush of cold water down the crack of my ass.

“KACIE!!!!”

Already soaked, I reached out to grab her as she directed the spray directly into my chest. She shrieked with laughter as I wrapped my arms around her, causing the spray to rebound and soak her torso as well.

Whether it was because she was already excited or the sudden splash of cold water on her chest, her nipples perked up almost immediately, threatening the integrity of her top’s fabric.

“Does Mom know you have this bikini?” I asked as she squirmed enticingly in my arms.

“Of course not,” she said. “This is the first time I’ve worn the top. I can’t wear the bottoms out in public yet.”

“Yet?”

“I’d need to trim things up down there first, and I’m not sure I want to try that by myself. I might make a mistake and have to take it all off.”

“Are you asking for my help?” I asked, the mere idea causing a rapid response despite the cold water in my shorts.

“God no,” Kacie replied, bumping her pelvis up against my growing bulge; an accident, I’m sure. “I’d need someone who knows what they’re doing down there. I wouldn’t want any nicks.”

“You know, we’re never going to get this car washed if you keep this up,” I said. “I’ll have to pull you into the garage to keep the neighbors from finding out just how much I know about what I’m doing down there. That would probably cause us to miss lunch.”

“You’re no fun,” she said with a mock pout. “Besides, I’ve already called Morgan. She’ll be here at 11:30.”

“And it’s almost 11 now,” I said. “That gives us just enough time to finish scrubbing it down and rinsing it off. Did Mom say anything about giving it a coat of wax?”

“No, but we do need to vacuum the inside. Morgan and I can do that while you go take care of this,” she said, giving my erection another bump, “and put on some dry clothes.”

Grudgingly, I released Kacie from my grasp and got back to work. With a minimum of tomfoolery, we managed to get all the road grime scrubbed off, rinse the vehicle, buff it dry with a couple of chamoises and get started on the outside of the windows when Morgan came around the corner of the house.

“Hey, girl,” the two girls singsonged almost in harmony. It was like they practiced this stuff.

“We’ve still got to do the inside and Gary has to change clothes,” Kacie said. “He had a little accident with the hose.”

I rolled my eyes as Morgan giggled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.