Best Summer Ever - Cover

Best Summer Ever

Copyright© 2021 by Alured de Valer

Chapter 41

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 41 - My scheming little sister sees me as the perfect guy for her and her friends to use in learning how to date and build relationships. Throw in a couple of unexpected events like getting a hot car and it was my best summer ever! Winner 2021 Clitorides Award for Best Incest Story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

Saturday, June 9

These late nights were starting to get to me. I just thought I suffered Friday. Saturday was an even bigger struggle just to get out of bed. I almost went to rouse Kacie, but that just would have been spiteful.

I dressed and staggered to the kitchen to fix some breakfast. Dad was already at the table nursing a mug of coffee. He looked about like I felt.

“Mornin,’” we grunted simultaneously.

Mom came in dressed for a lazy day at home, stretching and looking relaxed. She kissed Dad on the cheek and place a glass of pineapple juice on the table. Dad looked like a man resigned to his fate.

“What do you have planned today, Gary?” Mom asked as she sat down with a cup of yogurt and a banana.

“Just work,” I said. “I don’t have any plans for this evening. Of course, I didn’t have any plans last night, either, until Kacie dragged me out.”

“What did you two get up to?” Mom asked.

Shit. Kacie and I hadn’t collaborated on our story, and Mom would be sure to ask my sister the same thing.

“We went to eat at Rosa’s, had a Blizzard, drove around,” I said. “She made a big deal about finally getting to go for a ride in my car. She treated it like a rollercoaster ride or something.”

“It’s nice to see you two getting along so well,” Mom said. “I won’t be long until you’re both out of the house.”

“You’ve got me for another year and some months,” I said. “And I could go to school somewhere close by and commute.”

I looked at my phone. It was almost 8 o’clock.

“I’d better get moving,” I said. “See you this evening.”

I jogged all the way to the driving range, covering the distance in about 10 minutes. Several members of the crew were already running gassers.

“C’mon, Gary,” Jed said. “We need to make up for those days we missed.”

I struggled through my 10, thinking I wouldn’t have pushed myself on the run over had I known this was in store. We did a little snapping, but neither kicker was there this morning. I was ready to go back to bed by the time we headed to the Activity Center to start work.

“Morgan keep you out too late, dude?” Jed teased as we were getting dressed in the changing room.

“Something like that,” I said, grabbing my floppy hat and sunscreen.

We hit the stockroom and immediately began sorting the delivery. With almost a dozen of us pitching in, the work went quickly. I then made the rounds of the cabanas, checking to see what requests needed to be filled. The morning was eerily quiet without the swimming lessons going on.

Mr. Alvarez helped us decide on our assignments, starting with eight guys on cabana duty, two restocking and me providing backup where need. The rest of the crew, including Fabrice and Jeremy, would be along about noon.

As I expected, the place was hopping as soon as the gates opened. The crowd was mostly families with young children, elementary age and younger. Molly and her parents were among the attendees and the little angel immediately demanded I pick her up and throw her over my shoulder. I spun around a couple of times, causing the expected shrieks and giggles, before setting her down and sending her back to her mom.

“Dave Harris,” the 30-something fellow I took to be Molly’s dad said, sticking out his right hand.

“Gary Robinson,” I said, giving him a shake.

“Your mom’s the one who took over for Larry Ferguson, isn’t she?” Dave asked.

“Yeah,” I said. “It’s a bit of a career change. She’s really an accountant, but got downsized out of her job a couple of years ago.”

“I’ll have to get a chance to visit with her sometime,” he said. “I work in investments and it’s always a hassle keeping up with the changes to the tax code. People don’t like it when your advice winds up costing them money when it’s really the IRS changing the rules every time there’s a new administration.”

I checked to make sure the Harrises had everything they needed and Dave slipped a bill into my hand.

“Ellen says you’re really good about taking care of the patrons,” he said. “And Molly can’t wait to get to the pool in the mornings. Between the swimming lessons and seeing you every day, she’s a busy little girl.”

I thanked him for the tip, told him to let me know if they needed anything and headed back to the stockroom. Before I could get there, I saw Arlene heading to her cabana and figured I’d better greet her.

“How’s Kacie walking this morning?” the redhead asked with a smirk.

“I don’t know,” I said. “She hadn’t gotten up before I left. She’s catching up on the rest I’m missing.”

Arlene gave a little snort.

“You’re 17,” she said. “You’ve got more than enough energy. Did Kacie like the apartment?”

“I think so,” I said. “She made sure to connect her phone to the wifi and was talking about having her own hairbrush there. The bristles on Morgan’s are all wrong, apparently.”

Arlene asked if I’d be able to visit at her home tomorrow night after the pool closed. I told her I’d have to check, but noted that Mom seemed a little less diligent in keeping up with my whereabouts the last few days.

I left the goddess in the care of her assigned attendant, Hank, and finally made it back to the stockroom. Jed and Kenny had restocking duty and I helped them load up a dolly for the next run, then refilled the coolers we kept drinks in.

Mr. Alvarez had a system where he put the replacements on the bottom shelf, requiring us to move everything else up a shelf first. It was more work, but it made it where we always had cold drinks on the top shelf. I wondered how Mr. Alvarez kept up with everything before the cabana attendants came along.

The other members of the crew came on at noon after having their meal and we reorganized our manpower. Jeremy and Fabrice joined the restocking effort, four guys took cabana assignments and Quinton joined me as roving support. Our first task was to sub in for the early guys as they took a meal break with us each taking a side of the pool.

The rhythm of the afternoon took hold and we were all in constant motion. Kacie, Morgan and friends joined Arlene around 1 o’clock. I told Morgan I was the one who needed a quiet night at home this time, but asked her over to watch TV. I’m sure we could find a movie we could both agree on.

I rotated through the positions on my side of the pool, stopped off to grease up little Molly and give her another lift, and did my best to keep up with the requests of the patrons. There was a surge in activity about 3 p.m. Apparently, another delivery of the Benavidez family’s carne asada had arrived from the main kitchen. I think everyone at No. 16 ordered a quesadilla. Hank had his hands full and I was hauling tacos for nearly an hour.

The pace slowed gradually as the sun slid farther westward, finally giving us a chance to catch our breath around 5:30. The guys counted their tips — we’d all had a good day, even the restockers — and pulled out the snack bar’s share, then we started cleaning up around the cabanas and seeing what else needed to be done. Morgan stopped me on her way out to say she’d be over about 8 o’clock, then grabbed a kiss to the catcalls of the other girls.

We finally shut it down for the day, showered and changed and went home. Mom and Dad had gone out again, taking Dad’s Beemer. Part of me wanted to ask if Mom was driving or if Dad had finally gotten his keys back. The greater part of me wanted to stay out of trouble.

Kacie had plans with Erin Aguilar and Callie and was expecting them to pick her up at any minute. I sat on the sofa in the family room to watch a ballgame and vegetate.

It wasn’t long before the doorbell rang and I roused myself to go let Morgan in. I barely had the door closed before she was hanging around my neck, giving my molars a good going over. She went with me as I tried to stand straight, wrapping her legs around my waist.

“I thought this was supposed to be a quiet night at home,” I said when she finally broke the kiss.

“I promise not to make you scream,” she said. “Too loud, anyway. Now take me to your room.”

I carried her through the house, stopping to turn off the TV, and arrived in my room with her still clinging to me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.