Best Summer Ever - Cover

Best Summer Ever

Copyright© 2021 by Alured de Valer

Chapter 42

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 42 - My scheming little sister sees me as the perfect guy for her and her friends to use in learning how to date and build relationships. Throw in a couple of unexpected events like getting a hot car and it was my best summer ever! Winner 2021 Clitorides Award for Best Incest Story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

Saturday-Sunday, June 9-10

Morgan and I cuddled quietly for a while. I realized we faced the prospect of my parents coming home early, but it was just such a warm feeling I could only lay there and enjoy it.

It was Morgan’s bladder that eventually saved us. She ducked into the bathroom while I put the towels in my hamper and opened a window to air out the room, then followed her. She was just wiping and getting ready to flush when I walked in.

“I didn’t want you to see that,” she said with a blush.

“After everything we’ve done and talked about, you’re embarrassed that I saw you sitting on the toilet?” I asked as I reached in the shower to turn on the water. “How are you going to react when I really do tie you up, especially when Kacie, Arlene and all your other friends are there to see me do it?”

“Stop saying that stuff!” she whined. “You make me think you’re really going to do that some day.”

“And you’re just getting more excited,” I said. “Now get in the shower. We need to get you cleaned up and ready to go home. I have to get enough sleep to make it to work tomorrow.”

Morgan meekly followed my directive and passively allowed me to soap her up with Kacie’s body wash. She relaxed and released a little moan as I kneaded the muscles of her back and shoulders. I turned her to face me and started on her front, working my way up from her feet. Her breath quickened as I neared her crotch, then she whimpered as I moved to the sides of her hips and up her ribcage.

She experienced further disappointment when I worked around her breasts without touching them, then moved to her shoulders and back down her arms. I spun her back around and began working up her calves, knees and thighs to her pert little butt. She drew in a sharp breath and trembled as I pried her cheeks apart and whined again as I came close to but never touched her rosebud.

“Damn it! Stop teasing me!” she cried.

“And just what do you want me to do to you, little girl?” I whispered in her ear, my resurrected cock poking her in the back as I pulled her close.

Morgan spun around, wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled herself up my body. I grabbed her butt and lifted her into position as she wrapped her legs around me. She kissed me fiercely as she reached between us to get what she wanted.

Once slotted, I pressed her up against the wall and went back to work. Morgan forgot all about a quiet night at home, letting out a howl as another orgasm hit. Having come less than a half hour before, I was in this one for the long haul. Morgan kept crying and shaking as I punished her little body, but clung even tighter as if she felt I was about to dislodge her.

The shower steamed up the entire bathroom as we continued our romp. I don’t know how long we kept at it before I finally reached my end, but I was pretty wiped out when I shot off into her for the second time that evening.

I let Morgan down, both of us needing to lean against the wall to keep our feet. My come was leaking down her thigh this time. I grabbed the shower nozzle to clean her up and had to hold her in place as the spray hit her abused hole.

“Please, I’m too sensitive,” she complained.

“Then adjust the setting until you find one that’s more comfortable,” I said. “We need to wash this out or your mother really will see you dripping come. You should at least wear panties to prevent that, if for no other reason.”

We finally got clean with no further antics. I toweled Morgan down, taking care to not be too rough with her tender bits. I set her up at the sink with a brush and Kacie’s blow-dryer while I retrieved our clothes. I noticed my alarm clock showed it was after 10.

“I need to get you home,” I said. “I’m surprised our parents aren’t already beating down my door.”

Fortunately, no one else was in the house as I led her to the door. We held hands, fingers interlocked, as I walked her home. Her parents were also still out when we reached her front door.

“You wouldn’t really do anything like that, would you?” she asked as she unlocked the door.

“You’ll just have to take your chances, won’t you, little girl?” I said, pulling her to me for a kiss.

She whimpered as I released her, looking as if she was afraid to learn the true answer to her question, and went inside.

Kacie was home when I arrived, but not our parents, thankfully. I would have had a hard time explaining just why I had to walk Morgan home on a night they weren’t here.

My sister was full of questions. I told her to ask Morgan. They had no secrets between them, obviously, if Morgan knew what Kacie and I had done the night before.

“If the two of you are done setting me up for alone time with each other,” I said, “I need to get some sleep. I have to work tomorrow.”


I actually managed a full eight hours and woke up feeling as rested as I had all week. Mom and Dad were already in the kitchen when I arrived, Dad looking like he was waiting for the coffee to kick in.

I was almost finished with my bowl of cereal when Mom spoke up.

“I talked to Arlene Jenson at the club last night,” she said, causing Dad to perk up like the caffeine had just hit his bloodstream. “She has a couple of little chores around her house she’d like you to handle after you get off at the pool this evening. I told her you’d be there about 7.”

I promised that I would keep the appointment as I put my dishes in the washer and turned to go.

“Call me if you need any help,” Dad said, his statement quickly followed by a whack on the arm and a “Hush, you” from Mom. “Ow! I was just offering to help!”

Having been given such a tight window to get from the club to Arlene’s, I drove to work for the first time so I wouldn’t have to walk home to get my car. I pulled up to see the driving range full of weekend duffers. I found a parking spot that would be safe from even one of my shots and buttoned everything up.

Since I didn’t need a post-workout shower and there was no delivery to sort, I was able to take my time getting dressed. Other guys trickled in and prepared for another day.

We wandered to the stockroom in twos and threes, a couple of guys grabbing sodas from the coolers to get their caffeine jolts. Mr. Alvarez was taking his day off, but all the guys except for me, Jeremy and Fabrice had worked last Sunday. Jed would be able to coach me through any situations we might encounter.

I grabbed a legal pad and made the rounds of the cabanas, copying the requests from the patrons. With everybody pitching in, we had all the orders filled in about 15 minutes. It was just a little past 9 a.m. I had an idea to help us fill the time.

“Who wants breakfast?” I asked. “I’m buying.”

My offer was met with 100 percent acceptance. We quickly agreed on a little place over on the section-line road that served really good breakfast burritos. To find better would have required too long a drive.

“I want a large with chorizo, potato and cheese,” I said. “Somebody call in the order. I’m already heading that way. Willie, David, get something for the kids if they’re here.”

I had to wait less than five minutes for the order to be ready once I got there and made it back to the pool with two bags of food a little before 9:30. The entire crew as well as Melinda Hernandez and the other girl from the snack bar, Lisa Flores, were gathered around a picnic table. We quickly distributed the items and dug in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.