Best Summer Ever - Cover

Best Summer Ever

Copyright© 2021 by Alured de Valer

Chapter 43

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 43 - My scheming little sister sees me as the perfect guy for her and her friends to use in learning how to date and build relationships. Throw in a couple of unexpected events like getting a hot car and it was my best summer ever! Winner 2021 Clitorides Award for Best Incest Story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

Sunday, June 10

I was beginning to wonder about Morgan’s mental state. She’d go out of her way to flaunt our relationship to the other girls and build me up to be more than I could possibly hope to be, then go off the rails when another girl showed interest.

I felt like she was second-guessing her decision to grant me the freedom — for which I’d never asked — to go out with her friends while she was gone. I was reminded of her comment about me collecting trophies. While she may get a kick out of the idea, it was obvious to me she didn’t want to actually witness the process.

She only begrudged me my encounters with Arlene because she realized the benefits she could reap by allowing them. She now had access to a secure, private place where she could enjoy the lessons I’d learned, all because of the older woman’s generosity.

I could only hope Arlene would give my girlfriend sound advice, and that Morgan would take it.

I continued on with my day, helping out when and where needed, pocketing enough tips to keep me in spending money. During one swing around the pool, I noticed George Patterson at No. 16 talking with Arlene. His daughter, the cheerleader, was chattering away with my sister’s friends. I wasn’t sure I wanted to know the contents of either conversation, but my ears were burning.

Mr. Patterson also made a point of having a word with each cabana attendant, getting together with Lloyd and Andrew at the same time. I hoped he was getting a consistent version of events. I probably had the least amount of first-hand knowledge of the incident of anyone involved.

I was greasing up Molly Harris again when Mr. Patterson came by on his way back to his family.

“I just wanted to say thank you again,” he said, shaking my greasy hand, then looking for something with which to wipe his. “Your friends provided some interesting insights. Dave, Ellen, good to see you again. Your little girl is in very capable hands.”

As he walked off, Molly just stared at me with arms reaching up until I gave her the expected “hello-copper” ride.

I made sure Morgan knew I was under orders to put in an appearance at Arlene’s after I got off work. The whole group, Arlene included, was packing up to go home a little before 5 o’clock when I caught up to my girlfriend.

“Will I get to see you tomorrow?” I asked. “I know we’re both busy in the morning, but I should be done with the yard before you get home from drive’s ed.”

“I don’t know,” she said. “Mom’s really pushing for me to come with Kacie to help with the childcare thing. Even though I won’t be able to do it after this week, she thinks it will be ‘a good experience.’ Then I’ll be gone for two weeks.”

“It won’t be that bad,” I assured her, pulling her into a hug. “We still have evenings this week and I’ll be here when you get back.”

“Promise?”

“Cross my heart.”

The day finally wound down and the crew wrapped things up. The tips today were our best yet as a group with more that $300 going to the snack bar. I easily made enough to cover what I spent on breakfast burritos.

After a refreshing shower, I dressed in my civies and headed out to my car. The wave of heat when I opened the door almost knocked me over, but dissipated almost immediately when I dropped the top. I needed to get one of those shades that fit in the windshield.

It took less than 15 minutes to get to Arlene’s house. She barely let me through the kitchen door before she attacked my lips, checking my molars at least as efficiently as Morgan had the night before.

“I thought we were just going to talk,” I said as she dragged me through the house toward her bedroom.

“Talking won’t do any good if all I’m thinking about is getting you into bed,” she said. “Maybe I can get it out of my system and actually be some help.”

The redheaded goddess pushed me back on her bed, yanking my shorts down and off as I kicked out of my deck shoes. I managed to get my shirt off before she’d disrobed completely, but only just.

She climbed on top of me and again searched my mouth with her tongue while rubbing her luscious body against me. About the only reason I didn’t pop off before the main event was I’d come six times since Thursday and nearly a dozen times in the last week. I think I was close to shooting dust.

“I hear you went all caveman again on poor little Morgan last night,” the redhead husked before sticking her tongue in my ear.

I took the hint and rolled us over so I was on top. Arlene squealed laughingly and tried to protect herself, squirming around to lay on her stomach and clamping her thighs closed to hide her treasures from me. Or so she thought.

I grabbed her wrists and pulled her arms back, pinning her hands in the small of her back, and leaned down to whisper in her ear.

“Think I can’t get what I want just because you’ve tried to cover up the goodies?” I hissed as I wedged a knee between her thighs. “Think again, missy.”

I got my other knee between her legs and used my legs to force hers apart. I slid down behind her luscious ass and took one hand to guide me to her drooling hole. The position made it difficult to get much depth, especially as she continued to squirm beneath me.

I lowered myself to her back, all but stopping her movements as I jabbed into her body.

“What is it about rich women that makes them think they can just have whatever they want, whenever they want it?” I said a little above a whisper as Arlene tried vainly to buck me off. “Don’t you know I’ve got you where I can take what I want?”

With that, I rose up and pulled out of her pussy, repositioning the head of my dick at her winking asshole. That got her attention.

“Condom!” she gasped out. “Bedside drawer.”

I reached over to the nightstand and opened the drawer to find a half-used box of lubricated condoms. I grabbed one, tore open the package and suited up fast enough to not totally kill the moment.

Back in position, I leaned back down to continue speaking in Arlene’s ear.

“Morgan likes to think she’s a good little girl who would never let this happen to her,” I said as I applied pressure. “I bet you thought it would never happen to a rich lady like you, either. Didn’t you, Miss High Society?”

Arlene howled as I broke through. She was every bit as tight as Kacie in this regard.

I gave her a moment to adjust before I continued down, progressing slowly until there was no more to give.

“What would all those snooty women at the club think if they knew the woman all their husbands lust for, the goddess of the cabanas, was getting fucked in the ass right now by her favorite cabana boy?”

A shudder ran through Arlene’s sweat-soaked body as she panted heavily. I withdrew slowly, causing her to moan loudly, then reversed course until I was again all the way in.

“Think those women would be willing to take it up the ass if they thought that’d keep their husbands away from you? Or would all those married men be fighting each other to be first in line at your back door?”

Another shudder, another moan, another slow stroke.

“But you know it wouldn’t do them any good.” I said. “You’ve got your pick of the cabana crew to satisfy your needs — Darius, Jerome, Kenny, Lloyd, Willie...”

That seemed to set her off. Her whole body quaked and her sphincter almost crushed my dick. I waited until the moment passed, then resumed the slow strokes in silence.

Arlene let out a sob as she bucked her hips up, trying to reclaim my dick as I withdrew. Her motions became more frantic as I fought to retain control. The pace intensified until I was pounding her ass as hard as I’d ever pounded her pussy.

I gave up the fight with a shout, pulling her tight against me as I filled the condom. I collapsed onto her back, then lifted my hips enough to withdraw completely and rolled off her, gasping for breath.

Arlene was on me immediately, ramming her tongue down my throat.

“The girls are right,” she panted. “You are a bastard. Good thing I lubed myself up before you got here.


Arlene insisted on a shower before we did anything else. She walked gingerly to her bathroom with me right behind. I disposed of the condom before joining her in the massive shower.

“Just so you know,” she said as she ran the soapy scrubber over my chest, “I’m not going to let any of the rest of the cabana attendants fuck me in the ass. You’re more than big enough as it is. Some of those horsecocks could kill me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.