Best Summer Ever - Cover

Best Summer Ever

Copyright© 2021 by Alured de Valer

Chapter 44

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 44 - My scheming little sister sees me as the perfect guy for her and her friends to use in learning how to date and build relationships. Throw in a couple of unexpected events like getting a hot car and it was my best summer ever! Winner 2021 Clitorides Award for Best Incest Story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

Monday, June 11

I made it home a little after 10, having stopped off to grab a quick bite, just enough to hold me until morning.

Mom and Dad had apparently already called it a night and Kacie’s door to the bathroom was closed. I barely had the energy to brush my teeth and get to my bed before crashing. Arlene had really worn me out.

Monday was just like the start of any other week, the parents rushing to get their days started, Dad reminding me about the yard, Kacie heading out for another day of driver training. I downed a bowl of cereal and jogged over to the driving range, trying to wake up enough to get through our exercise session.

We were getting our stretching in when Arturo arrived, coming from the direction of the Activity Center.

“We need to hurry up, guys,” he said. “Tia Connie needs us for taste testers at the snack bar.”

That seemed to inspire us to greater efforts as we zipped through the gassers almost without a break. Jed took enough snaps that Jeremy and Fabrice were satisfied and the entire herd stampeded toward the prospect of free food.

Arturo’s aunt had a line of serving trays holding a wide assortment of breakfast tacos arrayed on the little stainless steel shelf at the cabana crew’s order window. The choices included bacon, ham, sausage, chorizo and some kind of vegetable mix. You could have them with or without potatoes or cheese, and the combinations seemed endless.

I grabbed what turned out to be a veggie mix, which included bell peppers, mushrooms and some other items I consumed too quickly to identify. The chorizo was even better than what I’d had the day before. Arturo said it was a secret family recipe.

There was also a gallon jar of homemade salsa with a small ladle in the window. The jar was emptied almost as fast as the tacos disappeared. I bowed my head in a moment of silence to honor all the tomatoes, peppers, onions and cilantro that had been sacrificed for my benefit.

Charlie and one of the other snack bar workers took trays of free samples around to the moms waiting on swimming lessons. It looked like we had another hit on our hands.

Chef Maurice, Mr. Alvarez and the guy who ran the 19th Hole were also in attendance. I gathered they were working out a way to also provide the items to golfers with early tee times.

The club didn’t offer regular breakfast service, but did have an occasional brunch for special events like Easter, Mother’s Day and Father’s Day, which was coming up this weekend. I could see Tia Connie’s breakfast tacos and burritos having a spot in the serving line.

Mr. Alvarez eventually shooed the day’s workers inside to sort out the delivery. I put $5 in the tip jar, then waddled home stuffed with a second breakfast for the second day in a row. I wondered what Pippin would recommend for elevenses.

Once back home, I got started on the yard. Even with the smaller area to mow, I wouldn’t finish before the heat became an issue. I took more than one water break and was dripping with sweat by the time I finished.

I hit the shower to get cleaned up just as Kacie got home from driver training. She surprised me by stripping down in the bathroom and joining me.

“I’ve missed this,” she said, grabbing my dick and giving me a kiss.

“Aren’t you supposed to be at the club?” I asked.

“Mom told me to be there at 1 o’clock,” she said, stroking me to hardness. “We’d better hurry.”

I credit Tia Connie’s breakfast tacos with giving me the strength to meet my sister’s desires. After what Arlene put me through last night, I wouldn’t have expected to get another erection for a day at least.

Kacie, of course, had other plans. Leaning back against the wall, she hooked a leg over my hip and pulled me close. With a grunt, I lifted her up with both hands on her ass as she wrapped her arms around my neck. She had a good 20 pounds or so on Morgan. I was going to have to hit the weights that much harder.

My sister cooed in my ear as I drove into her body, reveling in the sensations as she squeezed me with her vaginal muscles. I couldn’t believe this girl was still seven weeks away from her 16th birthday. She was becoming almost as accomplished as Arlene in the way she could control her contractions. Whoever wound up catching her eye was going to be one lucky fellow.

Her work enabled Kacie to quickly achieve a little climax as I maintained a steady pace. Her cries went up in pitch as she hit another peak, then she reached for one more.

“Gaaarrryyy!” she cried as her body trembled.

She pulled me in for another kiss as I let go, groaning into her mouth and pressing her into the wall. She reached for the floor with her feet as I began to lose my grip on her butt.

We leaned our foreheads together as we caught our breath, staring into each other’s eyes. She seemed satisfied with what she saw in mine.

“I need to wash off,” she said, moving into the shower stream. Once again I noticed my come trailing down a lover’s thighs as we shared a shower.

Kacie finished up and grabbed my towel as she stepped out of the shower. At least she was thoughtful enough to bring me another before she began getting ready to head back out.

I stepped back into the cool spray and quickly finished what I’d originally come here to do, then toweled off and headed for my room.

“Do you want a ride to the club or do you want to walk?” I asked my sister as I dressed in fresh clothes.

“Would you mind? It’s already pretty bad out there,” she said. “I don’t want to get all icky.”

I delivered Kacie to the club a few minutes before 1 p.m., getting a kiss on the cheek for my efforts.

“Thanks, Bro,” she chirped as she got out and skipped off to her new career.

I went ahead and parked in an empty section of the lot and strolled over to the 19th Hole to get some lunch. It’d been a while since I’d had one of their steak sandwiches.

I enjoyed my meal at the bar, talking to the fellow on duty, Tony, about the prospects for Tia Connie’s breakfast offerings among the golfers. As we were talking, a pretty college coed pulled up in the drinks cart that roamed the course offering golfers beverages other than water, which was available at fountains placed near each teebox.

Tony helped the strawberry-blonde load up a few cases of beer and sodas, made sure her stock of bottled spirits was in good shape and sent her back out.

“How early does she usually start her day?” I asked Tony.

“She starts serving at noon and stays out almost until dark,” he said. “On weekends, we’ll have two carts going, one on each nine. We may add another for the Fourth of July weekend.”

“Would it be worth the trouble to send someone out in the mornings with a load of Tia Connie’s tacos?” I asked. “You could offer coffee or fruit juices to drink. I know the carts already stock orange juice and tomato juice for the mixed drinks. Maybe add apple juice or something.”

Tony thought about it for a second, then disappeared into the back room. He returned a minute later with a small styrofoam cooler and set it on the bar.

“We have these for golfers who want to take a six-pack of beer with them on their carts,” he said. “We could fill these up with tacos, sit three or four of them in the passenger seat of the drinks cart with no problem. Let me talk to Chef Maurice and see what he thinks about it.

“I doubt Terri (the coed) would want to work 12-hour days, but we could have one of our kitchen staff do it for a couple of hours in the mornings.”

Tee times in the summer started at 7 a.m. Tony figured most of the early-bird golfers could get their fill by 9 or 10.

Having done my part to better serve our patrons, I walked over to the pool to check in with Arlene. She was entertaining the gang minus my sister and Morgan. I found it interesting that Staci Patterson was again including herself in the group.

While I was there, Molly Harris came up with a bottle of sunscreen. I didn’t think she’d understand the concept of me having a day off, so I went ahead and greased her up. The “hello-copper” ride morphed into an airplane ride as I returned the little girl to her mother. Instead of twirling her around, I held her over my head facing forward as she extended her arms for wings and made “zoom-zoom” sounds.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.