Best Summer Ever - Cover

Best Summer Ever

Copyright© 2021 by Alured de Valer

Chapter 45

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 45 - My scheming little sister sees me as the perfect guy for her and her friends to use in learning how to date and build relationships. Throw in a couple of unexpected events like getting a hot car and it was my best summer ever! Winner 2021 Clitorides Award for Best Incest Story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

Monday-Tuesday, June 11-12

I offered to take Morgan for ice cream, but she begged off, saying she had to get home. I did walk her home, getting a little kiss for my effort. And another for cooking her dinner.

I promised to see her tomorrow and walked back home. I arrived to find my sister sitting in the passenger seat of my Beemer.

“You can take me for ice cream,” she said. “I already told Mom. You’re going to have to crank this thing up to park in back. You may as well go somewhere first.”

Worked for me.

We hit the Dairy Queen for Blizzards, then Kacie asked if we could go to the apartment.

“As long as we don’t stay too long,” I said. “We need to be home by 9.”

The lights were with us and we made it to Arlene’s in less than 10 minutes. I unlocked the door and let Kacie in, then cranked the AC to dispel the evening warmth.

I turned around and almost ran over Kacie, who looped her arms around my neck and pulled me down for a kiss. She had a secretive little grin as she took my hand and led me to the bed.

“Do I need to get some towels,” I asked as she tugged me onto the bed beside her.

“No, I just want to cuddle,” she said, snuggling close and laying her head on my shoulder. “We didn’t have time this afternoon.”

I just lay there enjoying the closeness, but my sister apparently had an agenda.

“Which girl are you going to take out first next week?” she asked. “Morgan leaves for camp Sunday night.”

“I didn’t realize it was up to me,” I said. “I thought the bunch of you were going to work that out amongst yourselves, draw straws or something. I don’t see how I could make a choice without upsetting someone.”

“As long as everybody gets their chance, you’ll be OK,” Kacie said.

“Then who would you suggest?” I asked.

“Bethany,” my sister said. “She’s been waiting for you just as long as Morgan. It’ll be the highlight of her summer. If you ask her out in the next few days, you can go out next Monday.”

“So I’ve got four weeks to go out with three girls,” I said.

“Six girls.”

“WHAT?”

“Seven if you count Arlene,” Kacie said. “Keri and Erin Bennett want their rides in the convertible, too. And Stacie Patterson. She’s officially part of the group.”

“When did this happen?” I asked. “Morgan was decidedly against the idea of me even being in the same universe as Staci yesterday.”

“You missed a lot after that,” Kacie said. “Staci came and visited with us later in the afternoon.”

“I saw that,” I said.

“Then all eight of us got together at Callie’s while you were here with Arlene,” Kacie said. “Staci’s really sweet. She’s not at all like you’d expect a cheerleader to be. We’ve scheduled a sleepover at her house for Fourth of July weekend.”

“And Morgan’s going along with all this,” I said, having a hard time believing it.

“She’s the one who suggested it,” my sister said. “And she revoked the one-date rule for those four weeks she’s gone. She said if we’re all looking after you, we can protect you from the predators.”

“What predators?”

“You really are a boy,” she said with an exasperated tone. “You haven’t noticed the women hanging around the gym when y’all work out? Arlene said she’s already had to intervene to keep a couple of them off you.”

This was news to me.

“Weren’t they sizing up the football players?”

“You don’t get it, do you?” Kacie said. “You, dear brother, are a certifiable hunk. Women have been after your bod since the Cabana Boy deal. Arlene says she’s got feelers out about you doing some modeling.”

“Now I know you’re shitting me,” I said. “Dating cheerleaders and modeling, yeah.”

“Arlene thinks she can hook you up with some of the big department stores,” Kacie said. “The winter lines will be coming out soon.”

“And why has no one mentioned any of this to me?” I asked.

“That’s what I’m doing right now,” Kacie said. “Arlene wants you to come by the pool tomorrow about 2 o’clock. All the other girls will be there by then.”

I had a hard time wrapping my head around all this.

“I can’t wait to hear what Mom thinks about all this,” I said. “I’m surprised she took the whole thing about Arlene’s check as well as she did. I was expecting her to tell me to give it back.”

“Mom will go along with anything ethical that puts money in the bank,” Kacie said. “Her only objection to Cabana Boy was seeing the way you filled out the Speedo. I don’t think she was any more ready to find out you have such a nice dick than Daddy was to see me growing these tits.”

“I do not have a big dick,” I said. “I’m not even in the top half of the cabana attendants. As Arlene let slip last night, a couple of those guys have horsecocks.”

“You may not be porn star big, but you’re packing some meat, Bro,” Kacie said. “You’re bigger than any of the toys any of us girls have, longer and thicker. And if you keep making me think about it, I’m going to have to do something with it.”

My sister then unzipped my shorts and reached in to get a handful. I just groaned and dropped my head to the pillow. I wasn’t going to live through June at this rate.

Kacie fished me out and enveloped me in her mouth. I quickly expanded to fill the space. It was obvious my sister had been talking to Arlene about oral technique as her tongue performed some of the same amazing tricks my redheaded goddess had employed. Kacie raised up to her knees and shoved a hand down her shorts.

“I knew I should have put on a skirt,” she gasped as she unfastened and unzipped. “These shorts don’t allow the same ease of access. If any of the girls wear skirts or dresses on your dates, you can count on getting lucky. We’ve already talked about it.”

She then slurped me back into her mouth, swirling her tongue to amazing effect. Kacie continued to work us both over, giving up little squeaks and shivers as she hit the right spots in her shorts. As I felt the first tingles of my impending orgasm, I slid a hand down the back of her shorts and snaked a finger toward her little pucker.

Kacie gave a big squeal as I reached my target, lifting up and diving as deep on my cock as she could. I don’t think she could deepthroat me, but she came close. That was enough to send me over the edge and our combined digital assault soon helped her reach her goal.

Kacie swallowed most of my come, but a little trickled down her chin as she raised up to catch her breath. She wiped the dribble into her mouth and licked her finger clean. Crawling over me, she got off the bed, put her shorts back in order and headed for the bathroom.

I just laid there trying to absorb what was suddenly becoming my reality. I had a strange feeling my dream from this afternoon may not have been all due to my imagination. I just had a hard time accepting it.

Eventually, I recovered enough to put everything away and zip up. I staggered back to the kitchen, dug a drink out of the fridge and gulped it down. I was contemplating getting another when Kacie exited the bathroom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.