Best Summer Ever - Cover

Best Summer Ever

Copyright© 2021 by Alured de Valer

Chapter 48

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 48 - My scheming little sister sees me as the perfect guy for her and her friends to use in learning how to date and build relationships. Throw in a couple of unexpected events like getting a hot car and it was my best summer ever! Winner 2021 Clitorides Award for Best Incest Story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

Tuesday-Wednesday, June 12-13

Arlene draped her dress over a patio chair, reached down to the side of the futon and released a catch that allowed the back of the little couch to lay flat, forming a small bed. She left no doubt about her intentions as she grabbed the waistband of my shorts and underwear and pulled the garments past my knees.

“Get that shirt off,” she ordered.

She removed my sneakers and socks and pulled the shorts off as I complied, my clothes forming a pile on the patio tile, then put my feet up on the futon and climbed on top of me. Her tongue apparently found no evidence of cavities as she swabbed my mouth during a suffocating kiss.

Rolling onto her back, she tugged until I was on top of her. She reached to place me in position and pulled me in.

“Stop before I tell you and I’ll kick your ass,” she snarled as she began doing amazing things with her internal muscles.

Not wanting to have my ass kicked, I set to work, kissing everything I could reach as my hips went into action. This was a much different situation than my first experience with sex in the great outdoors. I missed the fireworks and marching music.

“Do not leave a hickey,” Arlene said as I worked on the juncture of her neck and shoulder. “I haven’t had one since I was a sophomore in high school.”

I snorted at the thought of her wearing a scarf around her neck at the pool like some sort of ‘80s porn star to cover up any bruising I inflicted. I didn’t even want to think of the uproar that would occur if I left a hickey on Morgan. Doing so on Kacie would have been tantamount to a written confession of our activities.

I shifted my angle, trying for more contact with her clitoris, as Arlene clamped me with her thighs and rolled her hips. I had no doubt which of us would win a battle to the death under these circumstances, but I was going to have a glorious life while it lasted. The little tremors that wracked her body from time to time had just as much of an effect on me as she pulled me closer and held me tighter.

Arlene let me know I was doing something right, sticking her tongue down my throat to muffle a cry as a particularly strong shudder ran through her, but wouldn’t allow me to slacken my pace. I rolled us over so she was on top and pushed her into a sitting position, allowing me to get my hands on her remarkable tits.

“Careful,” she panted as she quivered again. “We don’t want to alarm the neighbors.”

I pulled the redhead down for a kiss to help keep things quiet as her hips went into overdrive. The kiss broke and we were panting in each other’s ears as the inevitable occurred. Arlene suddenly latched onto my mouth and groaned into it as a massive quake hit her. There was no way I could withstand the sensations she was causing me. I saw fireworks after all.

We rolled onto our sides and cuddled, swapping little kisses and whispering sweet nothings as we recovered from our bout. I hoped I’d been able to make it worth her while.

“It’s getting late,” Arlene said as she pushed herself upright. “We’d better get you cleaned up.”

Pulling me up, she led me into the master suite for another shower. She joined me under the spray and we began soaping each other up.

“I wish I’d found you when I was 16,” she said, laying another kiss on me.

“If you had, I wouldn’t have had the woman you are now to train me up,” I said. “But I think I would have enjoyed meeting the 16-year-old you.”

“Have a thing for flat-chested, brace-faced nerdettes with Coke-bottle glasses?” she asked.

“Knowing how you turned out, yeah,” I said, pulling her in for another kiss. “You’ve never seen Morgan in her glasses, have you? And her dad’s a dentist. He had her in braces almost as soon as she lost her last baby tooth. She didn’t get them off until Christmas break this winter.”

The kissing heated up as our hand movements had less to do with scrubbing our bodies clean. I spun Arlene around to face the wall and pressed in behind her.

“I bet you knew how to thrill all the boys in school even if you did have itty-bitty titties,” I hissed in her ear as I grabbed a handful of augmented breast. “You were the freaky little bitch with her name scrawled on all the bathroom walls, weren’t you?”

Arlene trembled and moaned as I slipped a hand below her belly, teasing around her little nub as I leaned into her back and forced her to bend over. With her butt sticking out, I had easy access from behind and took advantage.

“What was your favorite memory of high school?” I continued as I began pumping. “Working your way through the football team’s two-deep chart? I bet they learned a new meaning of ‘two deep’ that season. Or was it taking on the entire starting five from the basketball team? One in each hole with your hands stroking the other two, the poor sixth man just waiting for his chance to go in. Maybe it was letting the pole vaulters from the track team plant their poles in your box? I bet you enjoyed being passed around like a baton by the mile relay.”

A shudder ran though her body as her sheath squeezed my length deliciously.

“It wasn’t just the boys in school, though, was it?” I growled. “There would have been the hunky, young coach from your history class, the dorky chemistry teacher with the monster cock, the assistant principal who kept you from being expelled after you were caught fucking in the library because you reminded him so much of his 12-year-old daughter. He asked you to call him Daddy, didn’t he?”

I felt a warm gush of fluid bathe my groin as Arlene cried out with her strongest orgasm of the night and went limp. I wrapped my arms around her waist to hold her up and hammered forcefully from behind until I reached my end with a shout.

The redhead panted heavily as she held onto the wall for support. She slowly regained control of her breathing and turned to me with fire in her eyes.

“You bastard,” she snarled. “I never fucked the chemistry teacher. It was my English teacher who had the monster cock.”

We finished up and I helped Arlene towel off, then walked her to her vanity where I combed the tangles out of her wet hair. I put her to bed with a kiss and went to retrieve our clothing from the patio. I draped her sundress over the seat of her vanity, then pulled on my shorts and shoes, keeping the rest of my sweaty clothing in my hand.

I gave Arlene one last kiss before I left.

“See you tomorrow, babe,” I said. “I’ll let myself out.”

The redhead stretched and rolled over, hugging a pillow.

“G’nigh,’ Daddy,” she said through a yawn as she settled into sleep.

Looks like Morgan wasn’t the only one weighing safety and security against thrills and risks.

I made it home a little before 11 to again find the house quiet. Being able to enter through the back door allowed me to bypass my parents’ room by a wide margin, lessening the probability of a confrontation with Mom.

Kacie was also in bed as I hit the bathroom to brush my teeth. I was quickly asleep, thinking I couldn’t wait for school to start so I could get some rest.


I again forced myself out of bed, dressed in workout clothes and staggered to the kitchen to forage for breakfast. Mom, Dad and Kacie were briskly moving into their day.

“What time did you get home last night?” Mom asked.

“Before 11,” I said. “Mrs. Jenson provided me with a lot of information on the modeling thing in general and the California gig in particular. She said we’ll fly out early next Wednesday.”

“We?” Dad questioned.

“Arlene will be Gary’s chaperone on the trip,” Mom said.

“Oh, that’s just not fair!” Dad cried out setting his coffee mug a tad harder than necessary. “When do I get to run off to California with Arlene Jenson?”

“Just as soon as Bill Richards recommends a good divorce lawyer,” Mom said, grabbing his chin and giving him a little kiss. “And whoever told you life was fair, Sweetheart?”

Dad just gave me another one of those envious looks.

“Remember your Bible training,” he said, shaking a finger at me. “Honor thy father.”

“And thy mother,” Mom called as she headed out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.