Best Summer Ever - Cover

Best Summer Ever

Copyright© 2021 by Alured de Valer

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - My scheming little sister sees me as the perfect guy for her and her friends to use in learning how to date and build relationships. Throw in a couple of unexpected events like getting a hot car and it was my best summer ever! Winner 2021 Clitorides Award for Best Incest Story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

Sunday, May 20

I drove maybe 10 miles before pulling into a shopping strip that included a place that offered pizza by the slice. I figured that would cut down on any arguments over toppings and I wouldn’t have to worry about Morgan and Kacie leaving half a pie on the table because they were “absolutely stuffed” after two nibbles.

We were in luck that the place was practically empty at lunchtime on a Sunday. I guess the after-church crowd went for something a little more upscale. Business would usually pick up in the evenings as folks sought a convenient option for their supper.

I ushered the girls inside, getting a shy “thank you” from Morgan as I held the door. May as well start off on a good note, I thought. Actually, such behavior had been drilled into me from an early age. I had a couple of grandfathers who would have quickly knocked me across the room for not treating a lady correctly, and you never knew when one of them might be lurking.

I let the girls go first — they each got a slice and a salad with a drink. I went with four slices — equal to half a pie — of various toppings, but eschewed the rabbit food.

Kacie selected a table in the back corner as far as possible from the other patrons, who finished and left before I even paid for our order. Unless someone else came in, the three of us would have near total privacy. I was curious to see which girl would seize the opportunity to direct the conversation.

Morgan started off.

“So, what are you going to say to my dad?”

“I haven’t really scripted anything out, just that I’d like his permission to take you to the Memorial Day picnic,” I said. “It’s a first date in a casual atmosphere. We don’t have to worry about impressing other people.”

“And what are your plans for after the picnic?”

“To get you home safely and quickly,” I said. “He could dust you for fingerprints and find none of mine in forbidden territory.”

“What if I don’t forbid you?”

“We can address the matter on the second date. And third, fourth or however many you want to have.”

“You know he’s going to try to intimidate you, right?”

“He won’t be the first. I’ve had to meet a few fathers before a first date and none have come looking to cause me harm after I returned their daughters home.

“Besides, I’ve seen my dad’s psycho redneck act with some of Kacie’s dates. I think that would be more intimidating than your dad.”

“Oh, God,” Kacie groaned, hiding her face in her hands. “You saw that? I was afraid he was going to make one of them piss himself before we got out the door. And that was for a church youth group.”

“What’d he do?” Morgan asked.

“Sat at the kitchen table with a big-ass Bowie knife and a whet rock,” I said. “He got the blade so sharp he could shave the hair off his forearm. And he made sure the tip of the blade was always pointing at the kid while he was making a point about what time Kacie had to be home.

“I half expected him to be cleaning a shotgun the next time.”

“Which is one reason the next time was nearly two months later,” Kacie grumbled.

“And I think it’s one reason we don’t attend that church any more,” I added. “It was the associate pastor’s son.”

“Well, I’ve always heard preachers’ kids are the real wild ones,” Morgan said. “My dad’s a dentist. He’d just try to drill into a molar without letting the Novocaine take effect.”

“Maybe he’d inject you with enough where you couldn’t kiss,” I teased. “Kind of hard to pucker up when you can’t feel your lips.”

“Don’t give him any ideas,” she snapped back. “I feel like he’s about to make me wear a chastity belt as it is.”

“I’ll be sure to bring my lock-picking kit,” I smiled.

“Get a room, you two,” Kacie sneered.

“How about yours?” I asked. “You’ve got the big bed. Big enough for all of us if you want to join in.”

I just thought I was giving my sister the opening she needed with Morgan. I wasn’t expecting both of them to turn fire engine red and look anywhere except at me or each other.

“OK, that obviously struck a nerve,” I said. “What aren’t you two telling me?”

“Nothing you need to know,” Kacie hissed.

“You’d just misunderstand and take it the wrong way,” Morgan added.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.