Best Summer Ever - Cover

Best Summer Ever

Copyright© 2021 by Alured de Valer

Chapter 50

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 50 - My scheming little sister sees me as the perfect guy for her and her friends to use in learning how to date and build relationships. Throw in a couple of unexpected events like getting a hot car and it was my best summer ever! Winner 2021 Clitorides Award for Best Incest Story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

Wednesday-Thursday, June 13-14

I played with my phone while waiting for my clothes and my girlfriend. A little after 9:30, my phone pinged with a message summoning me back to the house.

Morgan was already dressed when I entered the laundry room. She handed me my clothes, which were still damp. I guess I could withstand a little discomfort if it meant getting her home on time.

Arlene gave us both a hug, thanked us for coming and admonished us to exercise caution in the future before sending us out the door. I held the car door for my girlfriend, then went and made sure the apartment was closed up.

As I drove us home, I asked Morgan if there was anything in particular she wanted to do Friday or Saturday. We’d be lucky to see each other at all on Sunday between Father’s Day, my work and her heading off to science camp.

She thought we should have a movie night Friday. The Mr. Rogers film with Tom Hanks was out and getting a lot of publicity. It sounded kind of talky to me. I leaned toward the ones with explosions, car chases and bouncing boobs. A good movie would have all three in the same scene.

As I walked her to her door, Morgan asked if she could see me tomorrow night.

“I know we said we’d give you a night off,” she said. “I just want to come over and visit. We haven’t just sat and talked in a while. I promise to behave, especially with your mom around.”

I reminded her about the meetings Mom set up and my workout schedule in the evening after that.

“You could come watch us lift again,” I said. “Make sure all those scary MILFs keep their distance.”

“I might just do that,” she said, giving me one last kiss before going in.


Thursday was a typical summer Thursday — sunny and warm, rapidly becoming hot, with just enough of a breeze to make you wish for more. At least the humidity wasn’t too bad. There were only a few puffy clouds in the sky.

Mom made me pack a pair of slacks and a nice polo shirt to wear for our meetings. She’d come get me at the pool when Mr. Richards was ready, then we’d go to Dave Harris’ office to discuss investment strategy. I understood the importance of making your money grow, I just couldn’t see myself choosing that for a career.

The cabana crew plus two — Keri and Erin B. were there again — ran gassers, took snaps, shouted “TEAM!” on three and headed in various directions. I was a little surprised when Jed and the girls also headed to the Activity Center. It seemed the girls wanted to get their lifting in early instead of working around the traffic of 18 guys.

As we crossed the parking lot, Staci Patterson and a few other girls who looked like they could be cheerleaders stepped out of the tennis shop clad in tennis shorts and pastel pink polos. There was a lot of long, tan, well-muscled leg on display. Not distracting at all, I thought.

The four of us with early duty cleaned up, dressed for work and met Mr. Alvarez in the stockroom. He quickly assigned me to the cheerleaders, who at least appeared eager to start making tips. Doing the work to get those tips may take a little time to build up to.

The group included Staci and the head cheerleader, Kelli Thornton, and six girls I didn’t know even though I’d allegedly spread sunscreen on all of them about 10 days ago. There was Tiffany and Tyffani — which would be even harder to keep straight than my sister’s two Erins — Campbell, Karen and two Elizabeths. Fortunately, one went by Libby and the other by Beth, so I had a fighting chance there.

Like with my first week with the rest of the cabana crew, I wish I had nametags I could stick on all the girls. It would only get worse as more of them joined in.

I pulled out copies of our sheet of order codes and went over the process of placing orders, showing them our little stand and order window. I also made sure they were aware that cabana attendants got one meal per shift and we had pretty much unlimited drinks.

“I know most of you drink Diet Coke,” I said, “but water is really the best thing for you in these conditions. A soda a day won’t hurt, but don’t make it your main drink while you’re working.

“Did Mr. Alvarez discuss the importance of skincare?” I asked “The need for headwear?”

They all nodded and pulled out pink caps with the club logo on the front panel. While all the girls wore their hair shoulder length or longer, putting it in a ponytail would leave their ears and necks exposed. I made sure they knew to apply sunscreen to those areas, as well.

As the other guys sorted the delivery, I explained what was going on to the cheerleaders even though they would probably never actually perform such duty. I then grabbed a legal pad and led them around the cabanas to collect requests from the patrons as the sound of swimming lessons filled the air. This was also something they would probably never have to do, but it would help familiarize the girls with the items favored by certain patrons.

We were about halfway down the right side of the pool when I encountered another request for condoms. It appeared to be in Jed’s handwriting. I didn’t know if my friend was being optimistic, prudent or if things with Keri were really progressing that quickly. It also entered my mind that he just might be following orders from his new girlfriend.

I hoped none of the cheerleaders noticed. I ripped that page off the pad, wadded it up and stuffed it in my pocket. I’d have to pass it along to Mr. Alvarez when I had the chance.

With the requests in hand, I loaded up two dollies and made the rounds again, showing the cheerleaders how we stocked the kitchenettes. This was something they probably would have to do, especially when they worked parties that extended beyond regular pool hours.

Along the way, they peppered me with questions about my encounter with Aaron Jenson, my (nonexistent) football career, life as a cabana boy, did I really win a convertible playing golf and when could they go for a ride.

I tried to keep my answers brief — all but resolved, nothing to talk about yet but check back after the season starts, getting better all the time, yes and when they got a permission slip signed both by their parents and my girlfriend.

“Are you really dating six girls at once?” one of the Tiffs (I? Y?) asked.

I’d never thought of my situation in such terms.

“Not exactly,” I hedged. “My girlfriend will be out of town for most of the next month. She’s trusting her friends to keep me out of trouble until she returns. I haven’t been out with any of them yet, but a couple have let me know when they’ll be going for a ride in my convertible. There may be other activities associated with that event.”

“So when are you going out with Staci?” Kelli asked with a sneaky grin, drawing a pretty blush from her subordinate.

“I haven’t been told,” I said, “but I expect it won’t be until after her father has a word with me. I’ve had to go through that with almost every girl I’ve ever gone out with, including Morgan, and her dad has known me since I was like 10. Mr. Patterson may tell me I’m not good enough for his daughter and send me on my way.”

“He’d better not,” Staci grumbled under her breath.

The gates opened and a steady stream of swimmers descended upon the facility. About half the cabanas rented for the summer were occupied, but none of the daily units. I made a point of checking in with Molly Harris and her mom, slathering on the first dose of sunscreen, giving the obligatory airplane ride and introducing the cheerleaders.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.