Best Summer Ever - Cover

Best Summer Ever

Copyright© 2021 by Alured de Valer

Chapter 51

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 51 - My scheming little sister sees me as the perfect guy for her and her friends to use in learning how to date and build relationships. Throw in a couple of unexpected events like getting a hot car and it was my best summer ever! Winner 2021 Clitorides Award for Best Incest Story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

Thursday, June 14

Morgan and Kacie were busy in the kitchen when we got home. From the smells and the various implements in use, it looked like we were having some kind of pasta with grilled chicken.

“Well, don’t you two look all domestic,” Dad said when we walked in.

“Oh, gee,” Kacie deadpanned. “We just broke Daddy’s plate. Guess he’ll have to go without.”

“That’ll teach him to mouth off to the cooks,” Mom grinned, pulling out a loaf of garlic bread.

Dad just shook his head and went to change. I went to put on some workout clothes.

“What do you lot have planned for tonight?” Mom asked the girls after I returned.

“We’re going to go with Gary to his workout,” Morgan said, “then come back here and watch a little TV. I have to be home by 10 so I can be ready for our last day of driver’s ed. It stinks that it’ll be late July before I can take my driving test. Kacie will have her license before I get mine.”

“That’s OK,” my sister said. “At least you have Gary to drive you around.”

I was a little surprised Morgan took me seriously about coming to watch us lift weights. I was more surprised that Kacie was tagging along.

“You’ll have to catch up to me,” I told them. “I need to be going right now. And thank you for dinner. It was really good.”

The last bit drew little smiles from both. I was just trying to keep from getting my plate broken.

I jogged the whole way, making it in about 10 minutes. I took note of how many golfers were still on the course. It looked like the entire back nine was full. The last group I passed was just coming off the 10th green. I wondered how many holes they would get in before it got too dark.

Most of the cabana crew was already in action when I arrived. I was surprised to find the entire varsity cheerleader squad lifting under the supervision of Miss Wilkes, the cheer coach. I guess you had to be pretty strong to lift and throw other cheerleaders in the air like they did. Keri and Erin B. were again on hand even though they’d lifted earlier. At least Kacie and Morgan would have some company.

I jumped in, again working with the kickers as Jed helped Miss Wilkes, selecting the appropriate weights for each girl. I looked up during a break to see half the Gang of Eight chattering out in the hallway. Even with the cheerleaders taking over several stations, we were done by 8 p.m. I went to collect my sister and my girlfriend, but they had other ideas.

“Eeewww, you’re all sweaty,” Morgan said. “Go take a shower. We’ll wait.”

I did as I was told, detouring by Mr. Alvarez’s office on the way. I found him doing paperwork and informed him of the condom request from today.

“Hope they weren’t needing them for tonight,” he said. “I’ll get one of the guys on it in the morning.

“Good job with the cheerleaders today. We’ve got some more coming in the morning to train. We should have all of them here after lunch. It looks like we’re in for a busy weekend.”

The cheerleaders were finished with their workout by the time I showered and got back to the gym, carrying my sweaty T-shirt rather than put it back on. Staci was talking to the other gang members as her teammates exited the room.

I received a chorus of “Bye, Gary,” from the girls I’d worked with today and appraising looks from some of the others.

“I really am going to have to put a leash on you, aren’t I?” Morgan asked with a devious grin once they were around the corner.

“Just whenever you think you’re big enough to do it, little girl,” I growled, leaning down so my face was even with hers. I swear I saw a nostril flare.

“You don’t have anything to worry about, Morgan,” Staci said. “Coach Wilkes is adamant about not poaching other girls’ boyfriends. She said that will destroy a team faster than anything and she’s not going to put up with it. Most of the girls really don’t have time for boyfriends right now, anyway. Cheer is a lot of work.”

I walked home holding hands with Morgan while Kacie stayed close to my other side. Rather than watch TV when we got there, the girls sequestered themselves in Kacie’s room while I started a load of laundry. I had a lot of T-shirts I’d worn for workouts that probably needed to be boiled.

Just as I was returning to my room, Kacie stuck her head out and dragged me into hers. I was deposited into the chair at Kacie’s desk while she and Morgan took seats at the foot of the bed. I was then informed of how my life was expected to go over the next two weeks while Morgan would be gone.

“OK, you’ve got dates set up with Bethany and Erin Bennett for the next two Mondays,” Morgan said. “What about the other three?”

“I told them to work out a schedule,” I said. “I expect I’ll have to meet their parents first just like I did with your dad. That’ll all have to wait until I’m back from California.”

“Speaking of which, I’m not thrilled with the idea of you playing around on the beach with a bunch of nearly naked bikini models,” my girlfriend said. “Take some condoms with you.”

“I’m not going out there to chase tail,” I said. “I’m supposed to be working. Plus Arlene will make sure I don’t have any chance to misbehave. She’s gone to a lot of trouble to make this whole thing possible. I’m not going to screw things up if I can help it.”

“Take some condoms anyway,” she said. “You don’t have to chase tail. Tail chases you.”

Kacie jumped in on the conversation with the next question.

“What are you going to do about the cheerleaders?” she asked.

“Did you not hear Staci? They have a no-poaching policy,” I said. “I’m not doing anything with them I haven’t already done with the football players, and I damn sure wasn’t trying to get into their pants.

“Sure, those girls are all pretty and nice to look at, but I’ve already got more than I can handle. I just hope none of the rest of your gang has high expectations.”

“You’ll just have to take one, or six or seven, for the team,” Morgan said. “Everyone’s on birth control, but use condoms with them just to make sure. Some are on the pill instead of implants and nothing’s 100 percent.

“Arlene’s already told them about the apartment, or at least that you know of a safe place where you can have privacy. I’m betting Bethany doesn’t even make it to whatever she originally planned before she makes you take her to the apartment. Erin Aguilar’s already saying Hail Marys to stock up for confession for when she gets her turn.”

“And you’re sure you’re OK with all this?” I asked.

“Not really,” Morgan said. “But I feel better knowing what’s going to happen beforehand than I would if I expected nothing to happen and found out otherwise after I come home. I’m not asking you to do it or not do it. I’m asking you to give my friends the same kind of attention you gave Keri. You helped her more than you’ll ever know with what you told her.

“Now, walk me home. Kacie and I have a lot to do tomorrow.”

I escorted Morgan to her door, was told to pick her up at 7 for our date and got one last kiss before she went inside. When I got home, I moved my laundry to the dryer and went to get ready for bed.

I just finished brushing my teeth when Kacie hugged me from behind, pressing her boobs into my back.

“I’m going to miss you next week,” she said.

“It’s only for a few days,” I said. “Leave Wednesday and return Friday. You won’t even have time to wear out Bob’s batteries.”

“I may have to take Morgan’s Sunday night slot,” Kacie said. “She won’t be able to use it. I’m tempted right now even if we did promise you a night off.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.