Best Summer Ever - Cover

Best Summer Ever

Copyright© 2021 by Alured de Valer

Chapter 63

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 63 - My scheming little sister sees me as the perfect guy for her and her friends to use in learning how to date and build relationships. Throw in a couple of unexpected events like getting a hot car and it was my best summer ever! Winner 2021 Clitorides Award for Best Incest Story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

Saturday-Sunday, June 23-24

Jan and I eventually roused ourselves and started recovering pieces of clothing. I showed her into the bathroom, making sure to point out a choice of hair brushes.

That turned out to be a bit of a mistake.

“Two girls are keeping brushes here?” she asked with a raised eyebrow. “And they’re both out in the open, so the girls know about each other?”

I could feel the blush flooding my cheeks.

“I’d rather not say,” I managed to get out.

“Me, Arlene, Bethany,” she ticked off. “You’re dating Morgan Ensberry. Then our mystery lady. You are a busy young man.”

“No comment.”

She shooed me out while she cleaned up. I dressed and stripped the bed. I was going to have to spend all my free time doing laundry both here and at home. It might help if I’d keep my dick in my pants for 48 hours or so.

When Jan rejoined me, I tried to turn the tables on her.

“If you and Arlene were so good about not pursuing the same boys,” I said, “how am I involved with both of you? Shouldn’t I be out of reach for one of you?”

“We were attracted to different things,” the blonde said. “I know Arlene liked the physical aspect. She was attracted to a nice body — I saw the pictures of you in the Speedo — then found out what a nice guy you are in addition to that. I was attracted to a really nice guy who just happened to have a nice body. We couldn’t help it that it wound up being the same package.”

We closed up the apartment and headed to my car. Arlene was puttering about her kitchen and opened the door before we could leave. After making arrangements with me for Sunday evening and Monday morning, the redhead stared at her friend.

“When I said you needed to get some young cock, I didn’t mean my young cock,” taking some of the sting out her words with a hug and kiss on the cheek.

I returned Jan to her home and made it back to mine before 10. I managed to dodge Mom’s inquisition, but not Kacie’s.

“Where have you been and who were you with?” she asked as I hit the bathroom to prepare for bed. “I can smell it on you and I know you weren’t with Arlene. She said she’s out of commission for a few more days.”

“Can I just have a little bit of privacy?” I asked. “I think I deserve that after all the secrets you and Morgan have shared with your friends.”

I could tell my sister didn’t like my response one bit, but she changed topics.

“What did you do to Bethany? She made it sound like you wrecked her,” she said. “She said she hardly got out of bed at all today.”

“I didn’t do anything she didn’t want,” I said. “Nothing I haven’t done with you or Morgan. You keep going on and on about how much these girls want to be with me, and now you’re complaining one of them got what she wanted. It’s not my fault she wasn’t prepared to handle it. I should have just left her alone.”

Kacie looked like she was about to blow up at that, but I was quick to cut her off.

“Look, if you and the rest of your gang want to keep this going, there are going to be some changes,” I said. “I’ve let you and Morgan run wild for too long. It’s time to rein things in.

“I almost put Morgan over my knee a couple of times, but I think she finally got the message before she went to camp. Am I going to have to do the same with you?”

“You wouldn’t dare!” she hissed, eyes wide. I thought I detected a nostril flare.

“Try me, Girly,” I dared her, getting right in her face. “I told Bethany I was ready to take her home before she finally started behaving. I’ll damn sure leave you at home if I have to.”

Kacie’s bottom lip started trembling and a tear formed in the corner of one eye. Goddamn it! Do girls do this shit on purpose?

“I’m sorry,” my sister whimpered. “I didn’t mean to make you mad.”

“I’m not mad,” I said as I pulled her into a hug. “I’m just not able to keep up with the demands all of you expect me to meet. I’ve told you before it’s all I can do to keep up with one of you.”

The feel of my sister’s body against mine was almost enough to get me started even after two rounds with Jan. When Kacie raised her face for a kiss, I thought I was done for.

“I’ve missed you,” she whispered as she pulled back just far enough to speak. “I was hoping we could go somewhere tonight.”

“And that’s why you girls need to get together and work out a schedule,” I said. “Arlene pointed out that I have a girl for every day of the week even without her. I still haven’t been out with four of them. Some of you are going to have to make do with Bob until it’s your turn.”

Kacie whined as she plastered herself to me for another kiss. She was in no condition to wait. I knew neither of us would get any sleep if I didn’t take care of her.

I yanked her panties to her knees and put a hand in front with the other behind, eliciting a gasp. I turned her toward the counter and used my body to force her to lean over. One forefinger circled her clitoris as the other traced around her asshole.

“Gaaarrryyy!!!” she whined, bracing herself on extended arms.

“Quiet!” I ordered as my movements became more aggressive.

I dipped a finger into each hole, causing her to moan and shudder. I alternated in and out on each side, keeping her from having both holes filled at the same time. I added a second finger from each hand, causing her to tremble that much harder, then a third as she had trouble keeping her knees from buckling.

I leaned over and kissed her as she howled her orgasm into my mouth. Sweat was dripping off her forehead as she fell limp against me, almost all of her weight supported on my six fingers.

“You bastard!” she hissed as she slowly regained her balance. “Now I’m going to need another shower. You need one, too. Come on.”


I made sure to thoroughly wash my hands before joining my sister in the shower. My dick hardly twitched even as I soaped her boobs from behind, hefting one in each hand as she sagged against me.

She made sure to keep my hands above her waist after the abuse I’d subjected her to. I was working shampoo into her hair when I decided to let her in on my latest secret.

“Jan Metzger,” I said.

“What?”

“That’s who I went out with tonight,” I said. “She wanted to see where I took Bethany last night.”

Kacie turned toward me and wiped the suds from her face.

“You’re doing it with Bethany and her mother?” she asked with more than a little amazement.

“And you are never to say a word about it to anyone,” I commanded her. “I don’t care if you and Bethany are alone in her room with the door locked. And, yes, she knows. I told her talking about it would be the surest way to never see me again.”

“Does Arlene know?”

“Yes,” I said, “and she is not thrilled about sharing with her best friend. They’ve apparently had an agreement about not going after the same guys since they were teenagers.

“I’ll tell Morgan when she gets home. I don’t think this is something that should be done over the phone.”

After toweling off, I helped Kacie get dry and combed the tangles out of her wet hair before she brushed it out. She kissed me good night before grabbing her panties and sleep shirt and heading to her room.

“I really wish we could sleep in the same bed,” she said as she forced herself to pull away. “We’ll have to do something tomorrow night.”

“Sorry,” I said. “Arlene’s coming over after dinner to pick out some things for Monday. The agency wants to get my portfolio put together.”

My sister whined in frustration as she kissed me one more time, then disappeared into her room.


I actually was somewhat functional when Sunday morning came around, at least to the point where I was dressed, fed and on my way to the club in a timely fashion.

At breakfast, Mom made comments about having hardly seen me since my return from California. I promised I would be at home this evening because Arlene would by after dinner to select clothes for Monday.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.