Best Summer Ever - Cover

Best Summer Ever

Copyright© 2021 by Alured de Valer

Chapter 64

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 64 - My scheming little sister sees me as the perfect guy for her and her friends to use in learning how to date and build relationships. Throw in a couple of unexpected events like getting a hot car and it was my best summer ever! Winner 2021 Clitorides Award for Best Incest Story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

Sunday-Monday, June 24-25

It was a little after 9 p.m. when I returned Mrs. Metzger to the club. She thanked me for the ride and had me walk her to one of those Cadillacs that Dad liked to describe as being bigger than his first apartment.

“The girls are supposed to be in the teen lounge,” she said, kissing me on the cheek as she unlocked her car. “Based on what I’ve seen, I don’t think this will be an issue, but I’ll say it anyway: Don’t make me regret giving her permission to see you again.”

I walked toward the teen lounge looking for red laser dots.

Kacie and Bethany departed for our house almost as soon as I got there. I was under orders to report home immediately as soon as I dropped Staci off. The cheerleader grabbed my arm and dragged me back to the parking lot.

“This is one of Daddy’s little tests,” she said as we got outside. “I’m sure Mrs. Metzger called him as soon as you turned around. He’ll know about how long it should take to walk to the teen lounge and back to your car, then how long it will take to drive me home. You’ll have a bit of a window depending on how many traffic lights we hit, but he’ll have it down to within like seven minutes of when we should arrive. Get there too soon, you were obviously speeding. Get there too late, we should have called to let him know we’d been delayed.

“He likes to jerk boys’ chains, in case you haven’t figured that out yet.”

He was doing a damn good job of it. I think I’ve had my fill of the rich and powerful for this week.

Staci directed me to an all-too-familiar part of town, going just a few blocks beyond where I would turn to get to Arlene’s. As Dad had said, this was the old money part of town. I steered through the neighborhood, careful to obey the speed limit, and pulled into the Pattersons’ front drive.

I wasted no time hustling around to get the door for Staci, walking her to her front door just as her phone chimed with a message. She gave it a look and smiled.

“Right in the middle of the sweet spot, he says,” she read. “He approves and says I may reward you.”

With that, she grabbed me by the front of my shirt and hit me with a kiss I was pretty sure was one her father would not approve. She must have one hell of an internal timer because she released me and went inside just before most parents would have started flashing the front lights.

I was able to regain my wits enough to navigate the way home, where I found my bedroom under siege. Mom, Arlene, Jan and Ms. Fairchild had at least half the contents of my closet strewn across my bed, mixing, matching, holding various items up in front of the ceiling light to get a truer read on the colors. I never knew I had so many things that brought out my eyes as they held shirts up to my face.

Before I could make my escape, Mom told me to grab the duffle I’d used for my California trip. They began packing various tops, at least four colors of slacks and a wide array of belts and socks.

Bethany and Kacie emerged from my sister’s room to lend their expertise. The women eventually reached an agreement, then left me to put everything else back where it belonged. I thought about sleeping on the sofa in the family room in protest.

It was almost 11 before they all left, three of them putting a kiss on my cheek with Arlene instructing me to take the bag with me when I went to work out in the morning. I was to shower at the Activity Center, where she would pick me up at 9 a.m., and we would head into the city.

Mom walked everyone out, bade my sister and I good night and headed to the opposite end of the house. Kacie barely waited until she was out of sight before grabbing my hand, dragging me into the bathroom and planting a kiss on me.

“Wait here,” she panted before exiting to her room.

She surprised me when she returned from my room, stripping her top over her head.

“I locked our doors,” she said, reaching into the shower to turn the water on, then hitting the exhaust fan. “We should be safe.”

My sister locked me into another kiss as she started pulling off my clothes. I was able to calm her down enough to avoid tearing anything and got out of them as she shucked out of her skirt. She turned around so I could unfasten her bra, urging me to hurry as she slid her panties down her legs then tugged my boxers to my ankles.

We were both nude in just a couple of minutes. She grabbed my hand to lead me into the shower, sticking her tongue down my throat and wrapping a hand around my rampant dick.

“It’s been a whole week for me,” she gasped between kisses. “Don’t ever do that to me again.”

She dropped to her knees and sucked me in long enough to assure I could meet her needs, then assumed the position with her hands planted on the back wall. Kacie moaned loudly as I slipped in from behind, grabbing two handfuls of tit to pull her close.

Where our coupling a week ago had been tinged by emotion due to the fear it would be our last, this was all about my sister needing to get her ashes hauled and me working off the stress that had accrued this evening. I settled into a forceful rhythm that caused us both to grunt with each collision of our hips, thankful I’d had a full 24 hours to recharge.

Kacie cried out and shook as I continued to pound away. I really had a lot of stress to work off. I hoped we had enough hot water.

The rumblings began deep in my balls as I continued to grope my sister’s tits. She shuddered one more time before I unloaded, throwing my head back as I tried to stifle a howl. No sense in alerting the whole damn neighborhood.

Kacie and I leaned on each other as we recovered, the water sluicing over our bodies. She moaned when my limp dick slipped out, pulling the plug as a flood of our fluids went leaking down her thigh. I was really starting to get addicted to that sight.

She turned to face me and looped her arms around my neck as she pulled me down for a kiss.

“We need to convince Mom and Dad to get away for a romantic weekend so we can finally spend the night together,” she said as a little aftershock raced through her body. “I’m almost to the point of just moving into your room as it is.”

“As much as I’d like that,” I said, trying and failing to get out a full sentence between kisses, “I’m barely getting enough sleep as it is. They may not want me to do any modeling if I have bags under my eyes.”

We continued to make out until the water cooled, but I could see my sister’s point. Short as they were, the two nights I’d spent in California with Arlene in my arms had been my most satisfying of the summer and we hadn’t even had sex. I couldn’t wait to share the same experience with Kacie.


I had as refreshing a night of sleep as I’d had in the past week. I only wished it had included the emotional element of sharing it with Kacie.

She and mom were busy getting ready for another day at the club, while Dad was getting started on his business. I fixed some cereal, had my pineapple juice and headed out the door with my duffle full of clothes.

I caught up to Jed and Keri as we all converged on the 14th hole and jogged in with them, feeling like I was carrying a bigger load than Lela, the blonde model I’d given piggyback rides to in California. I didn’t know if Keri had gotten a ride to Jed’s place or if they’d already progressed to having sleepovers. I just couldn’t see the parents of a 16-year-old girl permitting such, but I didn’t pretend to know Keri’s parents.

The Bennetts were among those waiting at the range, Coach hitting a bucket of balls and Erin joining in the stretching as we prepared to do our running. I told Erin about my appointment with the modeling agency, but that I should be done in plenty of time to get to the game. We’d already agreed we’d make do with ballpark food for dinner.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.