Best Summer Ever - Cover

Best Summer Ever

Copyright© 2021 by Alured de Valer

Chapter 68

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 68 - My scheming little sister sees me as the perfect guy for her and her friends to use in learning how to date and build relationships. Throw in a couple of unexpected events like getting a hot car and it was my best summer ever! Winner 2021 Clitorides Award for Best Incest Story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

Tuesday-Wednesday, June 26-27

I finally returned home with my sister about 9:30 and we both attacked the pan of leftover brisket in the fridge. Kacie didn’t say anything as we ate, but quickly dragged me to our end of the house as soon as our dishes were in the washer.

She kept an eye out for Mom as we sat in the family room, the ballgame on TV to give us a cover of normalcy. It was hard to believe it had just been last night that I’d taken Erin Bennett to the ballpark for a date and she was now one of the outside thirds of a three-way relationship with Keri in the middle and Jed on the other side.

Assured we were alone for the moment, my sister laid another tongue-filled kiss on me.

“I can’t help myself,” she said when she finally broke the kiss. “I keep thinking about what you did for Erin.”

“I just hope she can make things work with Keri,” I said. “And I hope they can both make things work with Jed. He kind of got blindsided by the whole thing.

“I never would have done anything with her if I’d known how she felt.”

“That’s the thing, though,” Kacie said, hugging me tight. “She didn’t know how she felt. The way you handled the situation just made the other four girls that much hotter for you. They know how they feel.”

I looked at the TV long enough to see the Padres score three runs in the eighth to come back to beat the locals. I was glad I went to a game they won. This dropped them back to 11 games under.

I turned off the TV and looped my arm over Kacie’s shoulder just in time for Mom to stick her head in and scuttle my plans of getting another kiss.

“Aww, don’t you look sweet,” Mom said. “Don’t stay up too late, you two.”

“Just about to go shower now,” I said.

Kacie leapt into action as Mom headed back to the other end of the house, grabbing me by the arm and dragging me to our bathroom.

“She won’t bother us now,” my sister said as she turned on the shower. “Go ahead and get in. Can’t have you lying to Mom.”

She went to close our doors as I stripped and put my clothes in the hamper. She was pulling her sports bra off when she returned and soon joined me in the shower.

“We can take our time now,” she said as she pulled me in for another kiss. “Just try to get done before we use up all the hot water.”

I again picked my sister up by her butt and pinned her against the wall. It looked like I wasn’t done with my upper-body workout just yet. Having done it once already this evening, I was able to last long enough to help Kacie peak more than once.

She shuddered through a good one as the shower spray pounded my back, pulling on the back of my head as she muffled her cries with a kiss. After all the drama of the day, my second release was a welcome stress relief. I grunted and groaned as I again pumped a load into my little sister.

I managed to put Kacie down without doing any damage, but my arms and legs felt like rubber. I wouldn’t be lifting her up again this evening.

My sister kissed me one more time before moving past me into the shower stream and washing away the evidence. I gave myself a good scrubbing as she got out and began drying off.

Kacie was already brushing her hair by the time I joined her in front of the mirror. I was mesmerized by the sway of her naked breasts. Have I mentioned that my sister has really nice tits?

I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her at the juncture of her neck and shoulder, earning a low moan.

“I’ll give you all night to stop that,” she sighed.

“I can tell you I won’t be able to stay awake that long,” I said as I moved to the other side and planted another kiss. “Five workouts is enough for one day, even if I didn’t finish one of them.”

The day caught up to me in a hurry. I gave my sister one last kiss good night and resisted the urge to molest her again, finally heading off to bed.


Wednesday was one of those in-between days — I didn’t struggle to get out of bed, but I was in no hurry, either. The sounds of Kacie banging around in the bathroom finally convinced me to start my day.

I downed my glass of pineapple juice but skipped the cereal — I’d get something from Tia Connie after we ran — and headed for the driving range. Jed, Keri and Erin were stretching together when I arrived, the girls looking especially relaxed this morning.

Gassers, snaps, “TEAM!” on three, then the three of them piled into Jed’s pickup. They were headed over to Arlene’s to get started on setting up what was already being referred to as “our room.”

I got my shower, dressed for work and headed to the snack bar for breakfast. I was surprised to see Mom at a picnic table with some of the women watching their kids’ swimming lessons, taco in one hand and coffee in the other. They were discussing what to do with the childcare program once the school year started. There seemed to be support for keeping it going for preschoolers with a possible after-school program for elementary students.

Burrito in hand, I let Mom be Mom for a few minutes before I headed to the stockroom to help with the sorting. She actually wanted to talk to me about plans for the Fourth of July, which was just a week away. The good thing was that they were just using Memorial Day as a template and swapping a few things around. With more than two dozen of us on the cabana crew, setup would be a lot easier than what Jed and I had done in May.

Chuck, David and Lloyd finished sorting the delivery while I rounded up requests from the cabanas. I took my list back to the stockroom and, after checking the stash of condoms, added one more item and asked for a volunteer to run to the nearest pharmacy. Chuck stepped up since he’d handled the duty before. I slipped him $20 with instructions to get an extra box of a specific brand and type.

“For one of our patrons,” I said with a wink.

I couldn’t afford to let the supply at the apartment get too low.

David and Lloyd helped me get everything restocked while Chuck ran his errand. He returned and handed me my change and a separate bag, which I stashed in my basket in the changing room. I’d transfer it to the apartment when I had the chance. We were all in place and ready to go when the gates opened.

Molly Harris made me bring Lloyd when it was time for her application of sunscreen and airplane ride. She gave the big tackle explicit instructions on just how everything was to be done, then made him take her for a test flight to see how well he learned. I think he curled more than the little girl weighed to begin with. I’m not sure which of them was having more fun.

Arlene, Keri and Erin B. came in a little after noon. Jed was being allowed to recover from his morning of moving furniture by doing yardwork. Bethany, Callie and Erin A. arrived over the next few minutes. Staci was fulfilling obligations with the cheerleaders.

I clocked out at 2 p.m., ordered my lunch and went to clean up while it was being prepared. With my meal in hand, I headed over to No. 16 to get caught up. Arlene did have some news for me.

“Julia has a shoot going on that she wants you for,” the redhead informed me. “I’ve already talked to your Mom and Bob Alvarez. It’s supposed to wrap no later than Tuesday so everybody can have off the rest of the week for the holiday.”

The plan was that I would stay at the apartment starting tonight and drive to Julia’s studio for a 6 a.m. start each day. Arlene would go with me Thursday to make sure I knew my way around, but it was up to me to be on time the rest of the shoot.

There would be several photographers shooting winter and Christmas scenes for one of the big department stores. I would primarily be used for the store’s young men’s department, but there would be some crossover where I’d be paired with female models and the odd family-around-the-fireplace scenes. It just seemed strange to be thinking of Christmas when the calendar still said June.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.