Best Summer Ever - Cover

Best Summer Ever

Copyright© 2021 by Alured de Valer

Chapter 69

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 69 - My scheming little sister sees me as the perfect guy for her and her friends to use in learning how to date and build relationships. Throw in a couple of unexpected events like getting a hot car and it was my best summer ever! Winner 2021 Clitorides Award for Best Incest Story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

Wednesday-Friday, June 27-29

It had been two weeks since I’d been with Arlene — one because of her period — and she was tired of waiting.

The redheaded goddess already had towels deployed and a stack of fresh sheets sitting on the easy chair. It appeared the only thing missing was a hard dick. That was my responsibility.

I walked over to the bed and gave her a long kiss, fondling a breast while I was in the neighborhood.

“I think we can come up with something,” I said.

The clothes were on the floor in just a couple of seconds and my face was between her thighs even faster. My goddess didn’t need a lot of help to get ready, but she appreciated the effort.

I didn’t get very far into my repertoire before she pulled me up for the main event. A couple of strokes with her hand satisfied her as to my readiness and she pulled me into position. We both groaned in satisfaction as I slid in. It was like coming home after a long absence.

Arlene wasn’t pulling any punches. She seemed determined to force my submission, and was doing a pretty good job of it. I tried every trick she’d taught me to postpone my orgasm while trying to help her achieve her own. Every time she shuddered drew me closer to my finish. I just gritted my teeth and held on as long as I could.

The inevitable happened, but not before I got everything I could out of the experience. I managed to fall to the side and avoid landing on Arlene, who immediately rolled half on top of me.

“God, I missed that,” she said as she snuggled in. “Don’t let me go so long without again.”

“Take it up with the girls who think I’m supposed to have eight girlfriends,” I said. “A part of me is really glad Erin Bennett made the decision she did, even at the expense of my fragile male ego. That’s one less for me to worry about.”

“But you did the right thing for the right reason,” Arlene said. “After he got over the understandable angry-father reaction to a boy having sex with his 16-year-old daughter, Carl was actually impressed with your handling of the situation. There are a lot of people in this town who would have called for the girl to be stoned.”

“Yeah, a lot of those people would have called for her grandparents to be stoned first for miscegenation,” I said. “And Coach Bennett still felt the need to put the fear of God into me. I don’t understand why Mom hasn’t said anything. I can’t imagine no one’s told her.”

“I was able to keep the Bennetts from involving your parents once they realized it wasn’t in Erin’s best interest,” the redheaded goddess said. “I convinced them that the fewer people who knew, the fewer people who could gossip about their daughter, not that Claire’s a gossip.”

“But that’s three girls whose parents know I’ve had sex with their daughters,” I said. “Mrs. Ensberry confronted me about Morgan the day she left for science camp. And while Jan may not be out to get me for what I’ve done with Bethany, Meredith Metzger knows. Surely one of them’s talked to Mom by now.”

“One thing working in your favor with the parents is they know how the girls have felt about you for a long time,” Arlene said. “And they’ve heard for almost as long about how you’re too clueless to figure out how they felt. A couple of the moms have been halfway expecting their daughters to force themselves on you, and from what I can gather, that’s about what happened with Morgan and Bethany.

“The moms know it’s not a case of you pressuring the girls. That’s why Jean’s put so much effort into distracting Frank. She knew it was going to happen with you and Morgan eventually. And don’t worry about Meredith. I think she’s living vicariously through Bethany.”

A look at the clock-radio showed it was almost 8 o’clock.

“We’d better get cleaned up and ready to turn in,” Arlene said. “You’ve got an early call in the morning. Go shower and I’ll fix the bed.”

I didn’t take long in the bathroom. The events of the day were starting to catch up to me. Arlene almost ran me over as I exited, heading to the kitchen with a snack/light dinner she’d prepared and brought from the house. After setting me up at the table, she jumped into the shower to clean herself up.

Once she was done, she made me brush my teeth and dragged me back to bed. I made sure my alarm was set and snuggled back into her arms, ready for another satisfying night’s sleep.


The alarm on my phone forced me out of what had been a truly enjoyable experience, even if I had slept through the whole thing.

Arlene had her head on my shoulder, an arm across my chest and two naked boobs pressed into my ribcage. I could get used to this, I thought, as I reached to tap my phone and turn on a lamp.

Whether it was the alarm, the light or my movement, the redheaded goddess stirred. One green eye peeked out from behind copper locks, needing a moment to get its bearings. Recognition brought a glistening white smile to her face.

“Mornin,’ sugar,” she said. “Ready to get going?”

“Only if you can’t come up with a reason why we shouldn’t spend the whole day right where we are,” I said.

“Oh, you are a devil,” she said. “I’d say, ‘Get thee behind me,’ but you’d probably bugger me when you did. Besides, I can come up with a few thousand reasons to get moving, all of them going into your bank account.”

Getting ready was a snap for me once I was fully awake — cargo shorts, T-shirt, deck shoes and out the door. Arlene took a little longer.

“I’ll dress down and I’ll keep my hair covered,” she said, “but I am not going out in public without puttin’ my face on.”

With that, she grabbed a dressing gown hanging on the clothes bar and stepped into some slippers, then beckoned me to follow her into the house. She flipped the switch on her coffee maker as we went through the kitchen and led me to the master suite.

The extent of her planning was evident by the outfit, including bra and panties, she had laid out on her bed. Turning on the lights, Arlene doffed the robe, grabbed the panties and Capri pants and put them on, followed by her bra and pullover top. Then she stepped over to her vanity to begin “the heavy construction,” as she put it.

“Now why would you want to cover up those lovely freckles?” I asked her, only to have a cotton ball fired at my head. She had a pretty good arm on her.

As she began applying her base, Arlene told me to fetch her some coffee.

“There should be enough for a cup by now,” she said. “The travel mug is next to the pot.”

Personally, I thought it was just a ploy to keep me from learning any secrets of the dressing table. Some things aren’t for men to know.

It appeared I was right about there being secrets because she was almost done when I returned. Maybe I could get her to teach Kacie how to speed things up on school mornings.

“Thanks, Sugar,” she said after taking her first gulp. “I feel almost human now.”

Arlene put on a hairband that matched her outfit and covered nearly half her head, gathered her bag and made ready to leave. She handed me her car keys, telling me to pull the Jag out of the garage while she topped off her coffee. Five minutes later, I was driving toward the freeway and my new job.

We arrived at the agency about 10 ‘til and headed back to the photo studio, where Ms. Fairchild was directing traffic while her assistant, Marie, helped make sure everything was running smoothly.

I thought the air conditioner was cranked a bit too high, but Arlene explained I would be grateful for it once they had me in winter clothes under hot lights. I was still shivering and covered in goose bumps.

Marie whisked me off to hair and makeup, then I was shuttled to wardrobe. After that, it was a lot of hurry up and wait interspersed with moments of activity. It was difficult to have much interaction with the other models. Just as a conversation would get interesting, one or the other of us would be called away.

The rest of the day followed much the same pattern. I’d put on whichever outfit was handed me, stand where they told me and did my best to generate the expression the photographers were looking for. Arlene sat in a director’s chair away from the action, occasionally dozing, sometimes bringing me a snack or drink when I was between sets. I could have used one of her naps before lunchtime.

I finally got my chance late that afternoon as Arlene drove us back out to the suburbs. She chucked my shoulder to let me know we were home and I staggered back to the apartment with her right behind me.

“Rough day?” she asked as she kneaded my shoulders from behind.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.