Best Summer Ever - Cover

Best Summer Ever

Copyright© 2021 by Alured de Valer

Chapter 71

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 71 - My scheming little sister sees me as the perfect guy for her and her friends to use in learning how to date and build relationships. Throw in a couple of unexpected events like getting a hot car and it was my best summer ever! Winner 2021 Clitorides Award for Best Incest Story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

Tuesday-Wednesday, July 3-4

The fact we were expected to wrap around noon or a little later was about the only reason I was able to make it through the final day of the shoot. One of these days, maybe I’ll be able to resist a woman’s demands for sex on a night I really need to get some sleep. But I doubt it. Maybe when I’m dead.

I stopped at a convenience store on my way in and bought two gallon jugs of sweet tea. I downed half of one before I even reached the studio. The caffeine, sugar and need to pee every 30 minutes kept me awake the rest of the morning.

Once it was called a wrap, Julia and Armand brought all the models, photographers and assistants together for a postgame peptalk. Payment options were confirmed — I never understood why everyone didn’t go for direct deposit — and availability for upcoming shoots discussed. Another store would do its Holiday shoot next week, but Julia apparently had other plans for me.

I was headed for a shower when Marie hooked me by the arm and steered me toward her deserted corner. She hopped up on the makeup table with a naughty grin and lifted up her skirt. She wasn’t wearing panties.

“Someone stole my only pair,” she said as she spread her thighs and reached for the waistband of my pants. “I’m afraid some boy might try to take advantage of me.”

“We can’t have that,” I said, reaching into the drawer where she kept a box of condoms. “Maybe I can help deny them access.”

It took just a few seconds to drop my pants and boxers, put on a rubber and fix it so no other boys could get their dicks in her lightly furred pussy.

Things were going well as Marie had arms around my neck, legs around my butt and tongue down my throat. Then her boss/Domme showed up with Armand providing backup.

“Marie!” Julia shouted. “You naughty, naughty girl! I did not give you permission for this. You will have to be punished.”

Marie buried her face in my chest to hide her gleeful expression, shuddered and squeezed me with her sheath. Julia and Armand both looked down at our connection.

“At least you’re using protection,” Julia said while Armand just stared. “Hurry up and finish, Gary. There’s no reason you should suffer. But no more orgasms for Marie for the rest of the week! You naughty girl.”

I was somehow able to remain battle-ready throughout the disruption and soldiered on, giving a silent prayer of thanks that I hadn’t been discovered by George Patterson, Carl Bennett, Rusty Metzger, Frank Ensberry or Doug Robinson with my dick inside one of their daughters. I think Marie violated the no-orgasms edict the way she shook and squeezed over the next few minutes.

The little waif locked me into another kiss, reached between her legs and screamed into my mouth when she pinched her clit. Her internal gyrations took me over the edge and I howled back into her mouth as I filled the condom. This was one freaky little bitch who knew how to get her jollies.

I don’t know how I kept my legs from buckling after that one. I was definitely ready for a nap, but it would be at least an hour before I could get home. I didn’t think I should pass up on the chance to shower before I faced anyone else.

“You shouldn’t let me get you in trouble with Julia like that,” I told Marie once I got my breath back. “She might quit calling me for shoots.”

“You can get me ‘in trouble’ anytime you like,” Marie said. “Julia loves seeing me get fucked as much as I love getting fucked. It gets her turned on for our nighttime fun.

“Besides, she’s going to make so much money off of you she might even want a turn. She’s already had offers to buy your contract, it’s just a matter of how high she can drive up the price.”

“I thought you said it’d been a year since she let you off your leash,” I said.

“Sometimes a hot little bitch just has to slip her leash,” she said with another naughty grin.

I was going to have to watch myself around this one.

After I showered and dressed in my own clothes, I grabbed what was left of my second gallon of tea. That should be enough to get me home. Forty-five minutes later, I staggered into my own bedroom for the first time in a week. I needed to get whatever clothes I still had at Arlene’s, but right now I needed a nap.


I felt much better when I awoke and was more than ready to eat after missing lunch. I went ahead and dressed for weight lifting and jogged over to the club, trying to make up for some of the training I’d missed over the last few days. A steak sandwich at the 19th Hole sounded like a good idea.

Terri, the drinks cart girl, was getting restocked when I arrived about 4:30. She was gearing up for a heavy weekend. The club was going to run three carts from 8 a.m. to dark through Sunday, using two shifts of drivers. With so many people taking vacation this week, the course was already booked solid for the next five days, starting with the Fourth of July scramble tomorrow.

With Dr. Ensberry off dealing with his father-in-law’s funeral and me retired, Dad and Mr. Richards were going to team with Coach Tucker and Coach Bennett. With Mr. Richards and Coach Bennett on the same team, I had a pretty good idea who was going to win the long-drive holes.

Kacie was upset that there wouldn’t be another car offered for a hole-in-one. It was probably going to be a couple of years before any underwriters were willing to chance it again.

I went over to the pool after I ate, much to Mr. Alvarez’s delight. With the expectation of being slammed the next five days, he’d ordered a double delivery for this evening. In addition to our weight training, the guys were getting an extra hour on the clock to sort things tonight. We’d be expected to hit the ground running in the morning.

The pool would open early and close late tomorrow. Mr. Alvarez had already scheduled two shifts of 12 guys — 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. and noon to 8 p.m. There would be two waves of cheerleaders coming at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m., so there would basically be an attendant for each cabana until 6 p.m. with extra hands to rotate in.

The cheerleaders would handle private parties Thursday, Friday and Saturday. According to Staci, they hoped to meet their fundraising goal by the end of the weekend. Anything they could earn from then until school started would go toward next year’s goal.

I looked out on the pool deck and saw several of the guys not on duty this evening setting up tables for the buffet line as Mom and Chef Maurice supervised. I went out to inform my mother she still had a son and that I would be home after weights this evening.

“I got a card for the Ensberrys,” Mom informed me. “I also got one for you to send to Morgan. You need to sign both of them so we can get them in the mail.”

Arlene and however many members of the Gang of Eight who had been in attendance today had already departed.

Other than not having an extra pair of eyes to ogle hot babes in bikinis for the last week, it appeared the place had gotten along without me.

The delivery arrived shortly after 6 o’clock, allowing all hands in attendance to join in without having to worry about patrons. We got everything sorted, picked up and restocked before time to start lifting.

Jed and Coach Bennett made sure I made up for my missed lower-body day in addition to the regular upper-body workout. I’m sure Coach took no sadistic glee in adding a few extra pounds to each of my lifts, or in hounding me to complete a set in a specific amount of time. I think he needed to review the definitions of “observe” and “suggest.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.