Best Summer Ever - Cover

Best Summer Ever

Copyright© 2021 by Alured de Valer

Chapter 72

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 72 - My scheming little sister sees me as the perfect guy for her and her friends to use in learning how to date and build relationships. Throw in a couple of unexpected events like getting a hot car and it was my best summer ever! Winner 2021 Clitorides Award for Best Incest Story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

Wednesday-Thursday, July 4-5

Jan showed more patience than her daughter had in a similar situation a week earlier. It took her almost 20 minutes to get her makeup smeared.

She wore a little beach robe over a white maillot, neither of which stayed on much longer. The girls were running free again, which seemed appropriate for Independence Day.

I got the blonde goddess settled on the bed, removed her sandals and ran to the bathroom for towels. Upon my return, she took the towels and laid them out beside her, then tugged on the waistband of my shorts as I removed my shirt and kicked off my shoes.

She reached out and grabbed a handle as I slid my boxers off, pulling me to the bed once my legs were free, and scooted onto the towels. I settled into place and began kissing my way down the front of her body. I picked up on the cues I learned from our earlier encounters and soon had her moaning with my face between her thighs.

Jan proved quite responsive as I employed my bag of tricks. The tremors came faster and closer together until it seemed like one continuous rollercoaster ride. I had a finger on her G-spot and her clit between my lips when I slipped another finger into her ass. She grabbed the back of my head and jerked my face hard against her as she cried out and clamped her thighs to the side of my head.

I disentangled myself and spooned behind her as the aftershocks raced through her body. She rolled over in my arms as she came back to reality and latched on for a kiss. I rolled onto my back, pulling her atop me, and shifted until I was in position between her thighs.

The blonde MILF reached between us to hold me in place as she slid down my shaft with a satisfied groan. She raised up to a sitting position as she rolled her hips, running her hands up the sides of her head through her hair. I don’t know that I’d ever seen such a naturally erotic vision in my life.

“I don’t know what it is about you,” she moaned as she moved about and flexed her internal muscles. “You make me want to do things I never thought of doing before.”

“Such as?” I asked as I fondled her breasts.

“When you put your finger in my butt,” she said. “I’ve never let anyone do that, never had anyone try. Now you’ve got me thinking about letting you do it there.”

I pulled her down and rolled us back over until I was on top.

“You just keep thinking about it,” I said as I leaned in for a kiss. “Let me know when you reach a decision.”

I raised up to get a better angle on her clit and picked up the pace, bringing forth another shudder and groan. It was just a matter of time before it all caught up to me. With a grunt, I pushed as deep as I could and released a flood. Jan hugged me tighter and trembled one more time.

We cuddled together in the aftermath, her blonde head resting on my chest as Jan again traced little patterns on my body. I asked her about her ploy to get me alone.

“Did you know Bethany did almost the exact same thing last Wednesday?” I asked my blonde goddess. “The way the other girls reacted when she did it, she may as well have said ‘I want to fuck you, Gary.’ I can’t imagine they don’t know what’s going on.”

“Bethany told me all about last week,” she said, “including her first BJ and the finger in the butt. And what if the other girls do know? They all want the same thing. I just jumped the line on them.”

“Does Meredith know about us?” I asked.

“I told her when I told her about you and Bethany,” she said. “She’s been too supportive of me for too long for me to want to keep any secrets. I think she gets a kick out of hearing about it.”

“Yeah, Bethany said she thinks Meredith’s tempted to give me a go,” I said. “Arlene said she thinks Meredith is living vicariously through Bethany.”

“What do you think?” Jan asked.

“I think I’ve got too many women to deal with already,” I said.

I told her of Morgan’s provocative kiss in front of her parents, Staci Patterson’s declaration that it was just a matter of time and being waylaid by Marie after the photo shoot.

“George Patterson actually asked me to wait until Staci’s birthday,” I said. “He seems to think it’s more acceptable if she makes it to 16 before losing her virginity, even if it is less than two weeks away. That’s not a conversation I ever thought I’d have with any girl’s father.”

A gurgle from my stomach interrupted our pillow talk.

“Sounds like somebody worked up an appetite,” Jan said. “I could do with a bite myself.”

That caused us to get out of bed and into the shower, where only a little more groping than was absolutely necessary occurred. And just a little more groping was involved as I helped her back into her swimsuit. I did have tomake sure the girls were properly settled.

I handed her one of the T-shirts I had left behind, which was big enough on her to almost look like a minidress, and grabbed a fresh pair of shorts and a shirt for myself. That would provide enough coverage for someplace like Dairy Queen or Rosa’s on the Fourth of July.

Jan opted for Rosa’s, citing a desire for one of their fajita salads, and we loaded up a little before 8 p.m. It was still light out, but the sky would be filled with fireworks before too long. After we ate, I steered the car toward Jan’s house. It would be at least another hour before Bethany arrived home.

I don’t know why Jan felt the need to check my glovebox again. At least this time she didn’t find any of her daughter’s underwear. Instead, she found the box of condoms Chuck had purchased for me a week ago. I never had put them in the apartment.

“Expecting some action?” she teased.

“Simple precaution,” I said. “You know, better to have it and not need it. I meant to put those in the apartment.”

Jan grinned as she closed the lid.

“Maybe you will need them,” she said.

I pulled up to her house a few minutes later. As I got out to open the door for her, my phone pinged with a text from Mom, wanting to know if I would be there for the fireworks. I didn’t think I took that long to reply, but it was enough for what Jan had in mind.

The blonde led me into the house and back to the master suite, wrapping me up in a kiss as she kicked the door closed. It looked like she wasn’t done with me yet.

She whipped my T-shirt over her head and peeled the swimsuit down her body, hinting strongly that I should also undress. She pushed me back onto her bed and dropped a strip of three condoms I didn’t realize she’d palmed onto the top of her nightstand, then reached into the cabinet at its base and pulled out a tube of KY jelly.

“I understand you’ve got a little experience with this,” she said as she handed me the tube and straddled my lap. “Show me.”

The blonde goddess planted a sizzling kiss on me that distracted me from my assignment for a few minutes, but I finally figured out what I was supposed to do. Working by feel, I got the cap off the tube, squeezed a little onto my forefinger and started rubbing around her little rosebud, just barely penetrating her sphincter. A second dose was applied a little deeper as I managed to worm a second finger into her hole.

Jan was already shaking and groaning as I withdrew to prepare another application. She slid past my shoulder and laid her torso on the bed while her butt remained across my lap. This gave me a better angle to work with and I got a third finger in as I rotated my hand back and forth.

When she crawled into the middle of the California king bed, I grabbed one of the condoms, put it on and coated it with lubricant, then moved in behind her. Jan just laid on her stomach, trying to relax, as I climbed into position.

“Are you sure?” I whispered as I leaned over her back.

She nodded her head.

“My last virginity,” she said. “I can’t let Bethany get ahead of me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.