Best Summer Ever - Cover

Best Summer Ever

Copyright© 2021 by Alured de Valer

Chapter 75

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 75 - My scheming little sister sees me as the perfect guy for her and her friends to use in learning how to date and build relationships. Throw in a couple of unexpected events like getting a hot car and it was my best summer ever! Winner 2021 Clitorides Award for Best Incest Story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

Sunday-Monday, July 8-9

The finish line was in sight, I just had to get there. Sunday was the end of a five-day holiday weekend with most folks rejoining the real world on Monday.

Not that my life would get appreciably easier or harder. My schedule didn’t really seem to change one way or the other.

My day started about like normal — bowl of cereal, glass of pineapple juice, jog to the pool by 9 a.m. The course was already packed with at least one group on every hole of the back nine that I could see. The par-5s and longer par-4s had at least two.

I didn’t need a shower when I got to the pool, but I had a quick wipedown before I dressed for work. The trip round the cabanas held no surprises and everything was restocked by 9:30. One of Tia Connie’s creations helped fill the time until the gates opened.

The crowd trickled in slowly but steadily. It seemed a lot of members were sleeping in today. That would go a long way toward our ability to finish the day without running out of certain items.

The mood picked up after noon as more patrons arrived at their cabanas. No. 16 was again populated by members of the Gang of Eight who’d attended the sleepover at Staci’s. I think Morgan was the only one who didn’t make it. Keri and Erin Bennett finished their tournaments Saturday afternoon, enabling their participation. They and Kacie made sure to greet me with a kiss on the cheek, drawing curious glances from the rest. I don’t know what, if any, excuse was given.

Staci was on hand to work at least part of the day, but the slower pace allowed her to spend a few moments here and there visiting with the other girls. The other cheerleaders, free of party detail for the first time since Wednesday, were swapping in and out with the football players on duty. There should be no reason any patron had to wait for service during the early portion of the afternoon.

George Patterson sought me out in the stockroom before it got too busy.

“You should have warned me,” he said in greeting.

“Sir?”

“That lot,” he said, nodding toward No. 16.

“Sorry,” I said. “I’ve been dealing with most of them since I was 10. You didn’t even get the full force of the group. Morgan was unable to attend.”

“I may have to revise my assessment of you, young man,” he said. “You were a constant topic of conversation. I find some of their claims about you border on the incredible, even fantastic. Far fetched, at least.”

“I wouldn’t even know how to respond, sir,” I said. “Carl Bennett asked me where my cape was when he first met me. He claimed they made me sound like some kind of superhero.”

“I can certainly understand that,” he said. “Well, I should let you focus on your work. You can expect an invitation to Staci’s party in the mail any day now.”

“Yes, sir,” I said. “Before you go, may I ask for a gift suggestion? Does she collect anything? Stuffed animals? Snow globes?”

“Gucci, Prada and Chanel, based on her latest shopping spree,” he said with a sarcastic laugh. “Good day, Gary.”

“Good day, sir.”

By the time I departed, the stockroom looked like it had been burglarized. Most of the floor was bare from our supplies being depleted. Jed felt we should have enough to finish out the day. The items most in demand were the ones we had the most of.

After clocking out and getting a shower, I swung by No. 16 to see if there were any demands on my time this evening. Erin A. reminded me of our lunch date and Kacie said she would be home in time for dinner, but nothing else was pressing.

Bethany, Callie, Erin A. and Staci felt the need to get in a kiss before I left, but kept things pretty mild. Erin B., Keri and Kacie just smiled at their antics.

At home, I grabbed a clean T-shirt and started on some laundry before checking on dinner. It seemed we were on our own, which wasn’t unusual for a Sunday evening. I made a couple of sandwiches, knowing Kacie was likely to make off with half of one rather than build her own. I kept the large bag of Doritos handy just to have a little variety.

I caught up on the highlights of the baseball team, which actually won 3-0 to close out the series in Detroit. Four pitchers combined on a four-hitter with 12 strikeouts. None of them would be able to find the plate with a seeing-eye dog their next time out, Dad predicted. He was in a bad mood after failing to break 90.

After Kacie picked the onions off the half sandwich she liberated from my plate, she asked if I would watch a movie with her. Staci Patterson had loaned her a DVD. She volunteered to help fold my laundry as payment for her dinner, so it was an easy decision.

I have no idea what the movie was about or who was in it. As soon as Mom and Dad went to their room, my sister arranged things to her liking. She sat me in the corner of the sofa and got the DVD to the point all she had to do was press play on the remote. After turning the lights out, she reclined against me and pulled my arm over her shoulder, then draped the afghan over her legs.

Once the movie was going, she pulled the afghan up to her shoulders, then contorted herself with her hands behind her back to unfasten her bra. She drew my hand underneath the afghan to the hem of her T-shirt, which she lifted, and placed my hand on her bare tummy. It took only seconds for my hand to slide up under her bra to cup a breast. Who can remember things like plot and dialog when you’re holding a tit?

Kacie sighed contentedly as I played with a nipple, then shifted slightly so I could give the other boob equal time. After several minutes of such activity, I slid my hand down her belly to the waistband of her jogging shorts. When she didn’t object, I kept sliding under her garments until I could rub around her clitoris.

My sister whimpered quietly as she hunched her hips up at my hand. I reached farther down and my fingers encountered moisture as they slipped through her groove. She clamped her thighs together, trapping my hand and limiting my range of motion, but I continued to toy with what I could reach.

I had to make sure my actions didn’t interfere with her enjoyment of the movie, whatever it was. She eventually released her grip on me and I slid my hand back to her boobs and started the process all over.

For nearly two hours I kept moving back and forth as Kacie tried to keep the noise down. Every time I got close to penetrating her hole, she squeezed her legs together and encouraged me to retreat back to the top.

When the credits rolled, Kacie hit the eject button and turned off the DVD player and the TV. She grabbed my hand and pulled me back to our bathroom, making sure all the doors were closed and locked.

“I’ve been trying not to come for two hours,” she said after swabbing my tonsils. “This won’t take very long.”

She pushed me to the toilet and I barely managed to get my shorts and boxers down before I hit the seat. She removed her clothing, hit the exhaust fan and got into position.

My sister was right, it didn’t take her very long. She plunged her tongue into my mouth to muffle her cries as the tremors hit her. After a brief recovery period, she started up again and made sure I was on my way before she went off a second time.

It didn’t take me long to finish. I was pretty worked up myself after two hours of playing with her naughty bits.

After she regained her breath, Kacie gave me one more kiss.

“I know you’re going out with Erin Aguilar tomorrow and then you have that assignment,” she panted as she pulled off. “You’d better hurry up and get your ass back here Friday. Now get out of here. I need a shower.”


Monday was busier than normal as the world returned from the holiday. Dad was finally getting the carport finished after the pad had fully cured. Jed was ramping up the weight program since we were down to five weeks until the start of practice. Arlene was back and needed to see me about my assignment with Julia. Oh, yeah, I had a date with Erin Aguilar for lunch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.