Best Summer Ever - Cover

Best Summer Ever

Copyright© 2021 by Alured de Valer

Chapter 76

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 76 - My scheming little sister sees me as the perfect guy for her and her friends to use in learning how to date and build relationships. Throw in a couple of unexpected events like getting a hot car and it was my best summer ever! Winner 2021 Clitorides Award for Best Incest Story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

Monday, July 9

Since my secret hideaway had never really been all that secret and every girl in the Gang of Eight knew where it was now, I didn’t really have any excuse not to allow them to visit if they wanted. Erin Aguilar and Callie Dawson were the only ones who hadn’t risked their virtue by doing so, though Staci Patterson had (unwillingly) retained her virginity following her first appearance there.

Erin gave no indication she wasn’t aware of what would probably happen after she passed through the door. As my sister had told me on multiple occasions, she was almost as eager as Bethany, who was almost as eager as Morgan, who had been pretty damn eager.

I got the AC cranked and turned on the radio, which Erin promptly tuned to the Spanish version of Barry White music. Lots of soaring strings and horns. I heard a lot about mi amor and mi corazon, but that was about all I caught.

Erin sat on the edge of the bed and pulled off her pumps.

“I hate the way these things rub,” she complained as she massaged a red spot on her heel, “but they were a perfect match with the skirt. They’re my mom’s and she’s a half size smaller.”

“Be right back,” I said, hurrying to the dining nook to grab a chair.

I put the chair in place next to the bed, took a seat and picked up her foot.

“Let’s see if I can remember how to do this,” I said as I began to work on her. “You didn’t think to wear hose?”

“You wear pantyhose in this heat,” she snapped. “Even thigh-highs get me all sweaty. They make little anklets that work, but I didn’t have time to go buy any.”

I massaged the sole of the foot I held, causing her to moan and lift the other one into my lap. That gave me an interesting view of her inner thighs.

“Morgan said you made her have an orgasm doing this,” Erin said, giving me an expectant look. “Are you going to make me come, too?”

“Do you want to?” I replied with a leer.

“You’d better believe it,” she said. “Get back to work.”

I was working the space between her toes when Erin jerked her foot almost out of my hand.

“That tickles!” she said with a little laugh.

“At least I wasn’t doing this,” I said as I grabbed her big toe. “Este puerquita went to el mercado, este puerquita stayed en la casa, este puerquita had carne asada, este puerquita had nada, y este puerquita went wee, wee, wee all the way para la casa.”

“Your Spanish sucks,” she laughed. “Mi bisabuela would shoot you.”

“Yeah, but you got the idea,” I said as I kept rubbing. “I can at least order a meal, ask directions to the library and buy a train ticket to Cartagena.”

“Why would you want to go to Cartagena?” she asked with a giggle.

“Because that was the example they used in our seventh-grade Spanish work book,” I said. “I could probably also make it to Madrid or Barcelona, maybe Valencia.”

I ran my thumb lightly over the plantar surface, causing Erin to jerk her foot again.

“Oh, my God!” she squealed. “I felt that in my gatita! You really can make a girl come this way!”

“Then how does this feel?” I asked as I really dug in.

Erin yelped, jerked her feet out of my lap, covered her mouth with both hands and looked at me with wide eyes.

Tú eres el diablo,” she said. “And I think I like it.”

She stood, leaned over and put a sizzling kiss on my lips.

Bésame, bésame mucho,” I gasped, pretty much exhausting my Spanish vocabulary for the week.

I stood, pulled her into my arms and forgot all about which language I was supposed to be speaking.

We let our tongues wrestle for a bit before Erin pulled back, unbuttoning her blouse.

“My mother will kill me if I get this all sweaty,” she said. “It’s her favorite blouse. It took me forever to talk her into letting me wear it.”

“Do you raid your mother’s closet for all your dates?” I asked as I turned to grab a hanger.

“For this one,” she said as she pulled the blouse off, revealing a similarly colored silk camisole that was tented by two erect nipples. “We’ve been planning this since I was 12. I didn’t put this much effort into my quince.”

“Wait, we?”

“I told my mother when I was in sixth grade that you were going to be my first,” Erin said, taking the hanger from me and arranging the blouse on it. “She said you were the one Anglo boy she would approve of.”

“Four years ago?” I asked in disbelief.

“Closer to five,” she said, putting the hanger back on the rod. “My birthday’s in October.”

“And your mother agreed to this?”

I was still in disbelief. I’d been talking to the woman less than two hours ago and she knew her daughter was planning to go to bed with me. How was I still alive?

“As she said, if it’s destined to happen, you’ll just cause a bigger mess trying to stop it,” Erin said. “Besides, she was 14 when she bagged Papa for the first time. She said she just knew he was the one. They had to get married when she was 16.”

That reminded me to check my condom supply. I still hadn’t brought in that box from my car. There were still a few in the top drawer and I palmed one.

I turned around to see Erin sliding her skirt off her hips. Wide hips. Child-bearing hips, as Dad would say. I turned back around and grabbed another condom. I wasn’t taking any chances.

Erin put the skirt on another hanger and turned to face me in her camisole and matching silk, French cut panties. Her underwear looked like it cost more than my entire outfit.

“Aren’t you going to get undressed?” she asked as she sauntered toward me. Just like Arlene, I thought.

“Hurry up,” she said as she moved past me. “Arlene told me about the towels. I’ll get them.”

I put the condoms on the nightstand, pulled the polo over my head and kicked out of my shoes at the same time. I removed the slacks and draped them and the shirt over the kitchen chair as Erin returned.

“Leave the boxers,” she said. “I’ve got to have something to unwrap.”

The sexy Latina laid out the towels, took my hand and moved onto the bed. Shifting until we were both atop the protective layer, she sat up and peeled the camisole over her head, tossing the garment onto the kitchen chair and unveiling a pair of apple-sized tits with brown areolae and dark brown nipples.

I didn’t even think as I leaned in to kiss her and palmed a breast. Part of my mind kept screaming at me that I could have been doing this with this girl when I was in junior high. Anther part screamed back that I wouldn’t have had any idea of what to do with a girl back then. A third part screamed at the other two to shut the fuck up and pay attention to what we were supposed to be doing.

My lips worked their way down Erin’s throat as she moaned happily and ran her fingers through my hair. I briefly wondered if it was time for a haircut, but that third part of my mind screamed to GET THE FUCK BACK TO WORK, DUMBASS!

Her whimpers went up in pitch as I circled a nipple with my tongue. I swear she had the fattest nipples of any girl I’d been with. Remember those big, fat pencils from first grade? Think of one of those erasers, but dark brown instead of pink.

Erin gave off more happy sounds as I continued down the front of her body. I mouthed a navel piercing that I bet Papa didn’t know about and continued across her slightly convex abdomen to the waistband of her panties.

Hooking a finger on each side, I tugged the scrap of fabric over her hipbones to the top of her mound. She lifted her butt off the bed to let me pull the garment lower and reveal a thick bush, not as unruly as Fran Goldstein but more than any of the other five high school girls I’d been with. Her barely visible slit glistened with moisture, forcing me to lean in and give it a lick.

She cried out in surprise and grabbed the back of my head, pulling me closer as I continued to work her panties down her thighs. She drew a leg up to push them past the knee, then kicked to work her foot free and spread her legs wide to give me room to work.

I used my hands to spread her furry lips and made a surprising discovery — Erin still had her hymen! This changed my strategy as I wanted her to enjoy orgasms before enduring any pain of rupturing the membrane.

Using long licks with the flat of my tongue, I focused on her labia and teased her clitoris out of its hiding place. As her breathing quickened, I leaned up to suck the little pearl into my mouth and flick it lightly with my tongue.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.